Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-05-2012, 05:11 PM
lill angel

Question How do i connect with my guide

Ive prayed and asked many times for my guide to come to me as ive read we all have them and sure could do with mine just now , what can i do to connect with mine ?
thank you ...
Old 07-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello lill angel,

Welcome to the forum !

There are many different ways to connect to your guide. It does take patience and experimenting. Some people are lucky and connect immediately without even trying, then there are some people who have difficulty for whatever reason connecting, maybe the timing isn't right ? That is when patience comes in, keep trying !

Take a few minutes to check out the title threads in the Angels & Guides forum and you will find many, many good suggestions for connecting with your guide , a variety of interesting and unique ideas for meeting your guide.

Enjoy and read !

Wishing you much success in meeting your guide !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Knower

Dream Angel gives good advice. Have a good look through the forums and see what resonates with you.

I've found its a bit like learning to ride a bike when you were young. Remember how suddenly you could just do it then boomph you fell over, well its a bit like that for me

Go with what works for you, dont get bogged down by what happens to others, good luck
Old 07-05-2012, 08:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Orbie.

Sometimes it is encouraging, sometimes it is frustrating... reading about all the different experiences others are having with their guides. I am usually thinking, " I wish I could experience this or that " .... still waiting on some of the really cool and creative ways that guides connect with people, lol ! Of course, we all have different experiences and I am happy with the connections I have been blessed with.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-05-2012, 03:52 PM
GuiYoM

I guess he's already there and already connecting with you. But, I guess, that its not the way you want this to happen. This sort of things changes over things, if you really want to se him, he will comes/shows. Don't worry about it, they know WAY more stuff than we will ever learn as a Whole down here. Working on you, blocks, beliefs, meditation, healt...etc.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Master

When I was wanting to connect with my guide, someone told me about the book, Opening to Channel, by Sanaya Roman. That is what helped me make the connection. It wasn't instant, and took me many months, but I am sure it is different for everyone. In reality, it probably took me my whole life, because they are always there, it's us that has to do the reaching for them! But once you start to reach for them, they will show you the way to get to them so keep trying!! I am sure there are thousands of ways to connect, so this is only one of them. Just breathe and relax. That's the only thing they tell me. I am excited for your journey!!
Light.