Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-05-2012, 05:47 AM
Coming2

I have found everyone's comment very insightful but Dragonfly your simple and clear words gave my heart joy to read....thank you.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
I have walked and talked with the one we call 'Jesus' in my meditations......he came to me I didn't call to him......He is a Divine light, filled with love, and kindness and left me with a huge sense of peace.....

To me Jesus was the Avatar of the Divine Source embodied on Earth, he had a purpose and was born into the flesh of man to give a message. He came into the world with very little fanfare and hoohaah back then, and was modest in all that he accomplished. I would imagine that if 'Jesus' were to manifest again...it would be with little fanfare again......Why would one so Divine need a big "HERE I AM"!! announcement?.....When and if it happens again.....it will be subtle...and we will know from within......thats my opinion.....

You may just be in good company as it is said that the Kingdom of Heaven lies within.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Master

My own personal belief is there is no devil, per se, just fears and the early churches used this devil concept to get people to come to their churches in order to control them, and they used fear as a measure of control. (And by the way, the literal translation of Satan is "temptation"). If the people didn't go to church, the devil would get them. I was raised Catholic, and I remember being terrified as a young child by the devil. No one else gave me this fear but the church. My parents certainly never did. It took me a long time to realize it was a made up fantasy. I also believe you can make anything real if you try hard enough, and believe in it.
I make my own reality, and in my reality, there is no devil, and I no longer have that fear. I focus now on myself and learned to love myself and along the way I found Jesus. He has helped me through so much. I believe he loves us and helps us, whether we believe in him or not.
An interesting note, if you want a non-physical perspective of Jesus, Seth has some interesting things to say about him in his book, Seth Speaks. I won't go into that here, but just to say that I believe we get what we are focused on, so I try to focus on the positive aspects of my life, and getting rid of all of my fears. That has been my journey this last year, and it is a wonderful feeling to throw overboard all those fears that no longer serve a purpose in my life. We are each on our own spiritual journey, and the path is different for every one. Find the joy along the path, and life is sweet.
Light.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:22 AM
Mane11

LevitatedOne,
Your second post (05-06-2012, 08:51 PM) here is great too, love it! I had to just LOL because, I just learned (was absolutely lead to) all about the dark underbelly of the Masons, Illuminati, their contemporary roots in the theosophical society, waht they unleashed upon the world via their ritual at the inception of area 51, etc, etc. I've come to a full understanding and solid revelation concerning theses things. All this I learned on a learning and studying venture I went on about two weeks ago.

I just finished learning it and you and me share the same revelation and view of the freemason cult... extremely bad! Their horrible with what they have done so far and are directing people into with their NWO plans. But they are also soooo limited by their selfish ambitions and the side they took.

I would love to talk more about it with you in another post or something. I have lot's of info and have come to solid conclusions with what the big picture is all about.

Also, in your last post, "The purification of the soul would need to choose one side or the other, hence why we're here."... yes I couldn't agree more and have come to a brand new / whole new level of understanding concerning this recently.
Life is a training session or a boot camp of sorts. That is why we have to overcome! I see people who have committed suicide / given up as probably having to go backwards in evolution (back to the second dimension or next lower plain of existence from here) to live that all over again then latter return here once more until they 'get it right'. More to it than that even, but it's a sound revelation to me so far... I Love growth and awakening!!

nice posts, thanks again!
Old 12-05-2012, 06:07 AM
Mane11

Smile Nice Post... very good, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealingLight77
Jesus represents Christ Consciousness, which we will all attain one day. He is known to many now as an Ascended Master who appears to many in meditations and visions and will come to you if called upon.

Lucifer/Devil/Satan represents the ego, the body we are all in.

Jesus himself is not going to return to Earth; instead, Christ Consciousness will.

HealingLight77,
Very nice!! I have realized these things to a degree myself, but your are helping my heart understand and getting things more solid in my mind.

"Satan represents the ego"... this was a MAJOR epiphany recently for me. Although it was probably a ten fold or more re-visit to the idea being told to me. I have realized wholly that 'ego' is all that Satan really is and controls.
Old 14-05-2012, 07:13 AM
heintje

the whole bible is an allegory and describes you.....every character is you...including Jesus. The cross(wood) stands for humanity...you must die to your humanity and know you are spirit...the son of God and not the child of your parents............that's the renewing of the mind from carnal (death) to spirit (life). Once that is established in you i.e not just intellectual knowledge you will never die.
Old 14-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Master
If you want to explore more about Jesus from other perspectives, look up Ascended Masters specifically Sananda.

If you want to know more about Lucifer, you need to research Arch Angels specifically fallen angels.