Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-05-2019, 01:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Quite amazing! Tell us more

Thanks.

This is a vast and complicated subject, what specifically would you like to know about?

Just to further clarify my position, I am pretty much well past the phase known as Kundalini awakening, with all its challenges. This was a process of transformation that started in December 2012, when the Goddess visited me for the first time and my serpent broke through to the Sahasrara, and was completed by the end of 2018. My Kundalini pretty much operates in the background, though I am constantly aware of the process known as Urdhvareta, whereby my sexual energies and even my seminal fluid are subsumed and transformed into a higher, more potent form of prana. There is a constant stream of this energy from my reproductive organs into the brain, via the spinal column.

I rarely need to meditate any more, I mostly do it to remove any energetic blocks that may form during the stresses of daily life and to put myself into a state of mind where I can communicate with the divine, perform healing on others or remove unwanted entities from their environment. I also act as an intermediary between the gods and those that might need their help. I am expected to perform such services in their name, if I neglect my duties, they will ignore me and refuse to connect to me for a while.
Old 22-05-2019, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
I am expected to perform such services in their name, if I neglect my duties, they will ignore me and refuse to connect to me for a while.

You naughty man! :-)
Old 22-05-2019, 04:55 PM
Master

Excellent NoOne! We all wish to gain insights from your open hearted revelations shared and please do tell us the micro steps as cognised even though it means throwing back memory to 2012

The reason why I am on a narrative in my own experience is because I’m writing it extempore as we go along and also do urge others on SF ... there are several (!) to please assist others travelling along the path by sharing insights. There is no higher or lower ... we are all walking the same path and as we know, both space & time are illusions!

Old 22-05-2019, 04:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs

Old 22-05-2019, 05:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs

Well spotted, haha

Old 22-05-2019, 05:34 PM
Master

Moving ahead from post 8 .... while all these transitions were going on, the priority of life itself became internalised with all external happenings, both termed as challenging being events playing out. We may say, a consciousness shift.

So, I then registered a ‘complaint’ with the Universe that during the third eye initiation, I was shortchanged in that the telepathic communication was not adequately resolved as far as my request was concerned in a manner comprehensible to me.

Soon, one night I awoke from a deep and restful sleep ... perhaps it was 2:40am or so ... well, I got up feeling vibrationally enhanced and was signalled that the revelation would be offered if I was willing. Of course I was!

What it is goes like this ...

Feeling all energy zones in alignment form taking a backseat, the kundalini energy seamlessly moved up from root to crown in a swoosh, passing by the intermediate ‘stations’ without pausing. A cool soothing energy.

Getting to the crown, it paused momentarily requiring cooperation and consent of in-form consciousness to annihilate itself by passing through an orifice in the crown. Kind of liquefying the essence of our ‘identity’ and dissolving in the current through the crown.

Having done so without hesitation, I saw a multi-petaled ... triangular petaled actually ... ok, let’s call it a lotus although a geometrically perfect circle with triangles around would be truthful actually. No, it was not thousand petalled as depicted. Maybe under 20 triangles which maybe called petals. Pink colour, white hues, purple clouds, light of soft hue ... yes, that about was it.

Moving through, my consciousness became one with Absolute Oneness. Sorry folks, no other way to express it. The entirety of creation known. Known but not translatable. How’s that for an inept delineation?

The entire vibration was Divine Love. The fabric of entirety. Alive as vibrant Divine Love which then I too was (Am!) indivisibly. Yet strangely distinct, in that dissolved yet distinct. Sorry if it sounds like a koan.

Well, there were telepathic discussions with the Source, not relevant to context here. Anyway, what seemed like a few minutes later (actually around 3 hours) my dissolved yet distinct consciousness descended back into form.

The best way I could portray it goes like this ... (reproduced from another thread on SF)

Pure awareness
Unattached to form
Just IS
As it IS
Complete
But since the awareness wishes
Choicelessly wishes
To engage in movement
It does
Creating matter
And energising it
With a part of itself
Without reducing itself
Or being affected by matter
Though in it, with it
And so
Matter ...
Or consciousness
Thus energised
By awareness
Yawns
Stirs
Stretches
Awakens
And becomes itself ...
Awareness
There then being no difference
No separateness
Between the awareness
That brought this awareness
Into being
And ITSELF

The human form
Of consciousness
Is the latent awareness
Having already yawned
Already stirred
And now awakening
Within form
To become awareness
Pure awareness
Without form
The body
An instrument magnificent
Enigmatically magnificent
Within which
Consciousness detects
Grid lines that connect ...
The entire body itself ...
Completely
Each grid line
Having nodes
These nodes are then occupied
Energised
By awareness
Making them conscious
Just as awareness
Once made consciousness awareness
And so
Each node is now consciousness
Enabling awareness
To be joyous in movement
Of the node consciousness
Born
Energised
And awakening
Within it
Later to be distinct though unified
To itself become awareness
As is ALL

These grid lines
All interconnected
Across the body
Of which the spine to head chakras ...
Are but one
A prominent one but nevertheless ...
One of several grids
Each continuum of the grid
Whether at the node or without
Being alive & aware
So as such
Everything being awareness
In entirety
Yet ...
The magnification of awareness
At the nodes
Which are consciousnesses
Dormant and now created, born
Or say energised
Awaken
And thereby enable
The totality of consciousness
Within form awakening
And experiencing awakening
In conjunction within
Nodes awakening
In unison
As a symphony
Of the formless movement
Of awareness itself
Are connected at all continuums
Of the entirety of awareness
Boundlessly
Within form
Without form
As the one awareness
That IS

Disclaimer:

No elaboration offered
For the revelation in stillness
Which each consciousness
Awakening
To & as awareness
In timeless time
Receives and becomes
As One in Oneness
Pure Awareness

So this was the first time. Who can forget the first time?

(to be continued)

Old 22-05-2019, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Thanks.

This is a vast and complicated subject, what specifically would you like to know about?

Just to further clarify my position, I am pretty much well past the phase known as Kundalini awakening, with all its challenges. This was a process of transformation that started in December 2012, when the Goddess visited me for the first time and my serpent broke through to the Sahasrara, and was completed by the end of 2018. My Kundalini pretty much operates in the background, though I am constantly aware of the process known as Urdhvareta, whereby my sexual energies and even my seminal fluid are subsumed and transformed into a higher, more potent form of prana. There is a constant stream of this energy from my reproductive organs into the brain, via the spinal column.

I rarely need to meditate any more, I mostly do it to remove any energetic blocks that may form during the stresses of daily life and to put myself into a state of mind where I can communicate with the divine, perform healing on others or remove unwanted entities from their environment. I also act as an intermediary between the gods and those that might need their help. I am expected to perform such services in their name, if I neglect my duties, they will ignore me and refuse to connect to me for a while.

In terms of transitioning from the ‘before’ to ‘after’ what is your sense of being? Also between 2012 up to now, how would you depict the vibrational shift within? It’s 6+ years now so perhaps you can make some sort of assessment without calibrating or measuring of course

Old 22-05-2019, 05:45 PM
Master

Quote:

Excellent NoOne! We all wish to gain insights from your open hearted revelations shared and please do tell us the micro steps as cognised even though it means throwing back memory to 2012

The reason why I am on a narrative in my own experience is because I’m writing it extempore as we go along and also do urge others on SF ... there are several (!) to please assist others travelling along the path by sharing insights. There is no higher or lower ... we are all walking the same path and as we know, both space & time are illusions!

I suppose I could add a few titbits to what was written before. There is always a danger of resorting to clichés when it comes to the topic of spirituality and I have yet to find a way to avoid that. The famous Atheist, Christopher Hitchens made fun of that in quite an excellent way (God Bless him):

- What does the Buddhist say at the Hot-Dog stand?
- Make me One with Everything.

--------------------------------------------------

Ok, so a little more about Kundalini Awakening, from my own personal perspective. What is it actually?

I'd say it is Englightenment, though that itself is a process, often described as a ladder or stairway to heaven.

When my Kundalini broke through the top of the skull, there was a tearing sound and then both the sensation and sound of rushing water. However, this liquid wasn't ordinary matter, it was made of light and it flooded my brain and my whole body eventually.

I remember an overwhelming sensation of light, everywhere, blinding and white. I expanded outwards as this happened, felt boundless and omniscient. At the same time the sensation that flooded my body can only be described as infinite joy, infinite love and pleasure on a scale that was hitherto unimaginable.

In hindsight, I think that this infinite boundless state is a natural one, it is how we exist outside the material realm in what many would call heaven or Nirvana. The only thing comparable to it in ordinary human existence is sexual pleasure with a person you truly love, when you exist in a unitive state and the boundaries between the two of you disappear. That is however still an imperfect metaphor, because this state of Enlightenment (and I'm already struggling to find the right words to describe it, so apologies for that) is so much more powerful, spiritual and authentic. It is a bit like coming home, you realise that this is your true Self, this is how you really exist and your bodily consciousness is not only restrictive, but essentially fake.

That is real, This is not.

Also, in this Unitive, Enlightened state, you realise that you don't even know what happiness and joy is, you have never experienced it up to that point. Whatever we experience in our physical existence and call it happiness or joy is a pale shadow of the real thing. Quite frankly, after you experience the real deal, anything that is referred to as happiness or joy on this earth looks ashen and grey in comparison. This is why people who have experienced it lose all interest in the so-called pleasures of ordinary life.

But, and I realise this is a contradiction, the small pleasures that you do experience in life afterwards, take on a different sheen. You basically learn to slow down and enjoy the small pleasures in life to the fullest. A simple meal or the smile of a baby causes waves of unimaginable pleasure to spread all over your body, but it seems to be concentrated on the top of the head. You could say that everything you do causes a certain amount of pleasure and joy in you, even though before it barely registered.

Am I making any sense?

It is very hard to talk or write about these things because we lack the words to describe these experiences properly. I wish I could just show it to everyone, but that is much harder than you'd think. Unfortunately, people's own egos and particularly their materialistic programming stands in the way and those need to be overcome first, before a taste of true Enlightenment becomes possible.
Old 22-05-2019, 06:06 PM
Master

Quote:

In terms of transitioning from the ‘before’ to ‘after’ what is your sense of being? Also between 2012 up to now, how would you depict the vibrational shift within? It’s 6+ years now so perhaps you can make some sort of assessment without calibrating or measuring of course

There was certainly an energetic change that took place in me during this transitional period. Again, I have to refer to Gopi Krishna, who posits that after the initial rising of the Kundalini to the very top, it takes the body 5-7 years to properly adjust to the new, stronger flow of energy and the more potent form of prana that flows into the brain through the spinal column. It was certainly a very challenging period. I didn't work much and used up all my savings. I was confused and preoccupied for a number of years.

The body really has a hard time adjusting to this new reality, but it is physiologically and energetically transformed. When your Kundalini first awakens, you are helpless, like a newborn baby. This is why it is often called a spiritual rebirth, you really do become a new person. Also, I was exactly 33 when my Kundalini initially rose, which is pretty much the age it is supposed to happen at, according to scripture.

The Kundalini awakening was initially disruptive to my thought patterns, after a feeling of elation and joy, there were open periods of depression. Now I know that this is because the nervous system and brain is undergoing a transformation and it usually lacks the energy that it needs to do so. The metabolic rate of the body increases considerably and one must eat a small meal every 2-3 hours to keep feeding energy to the brain.

There are other consequences in terms of lifestyle, which means one must keep a very particular schedule and cannot afford too many distractions. A social life becomes next to impossible with all these changes that are needed for the organic evolution of the body into a higher form. After that transformation is largely complete, one can take certain liberties and return to a more active role in society, but great care needs to be taken not to overextend oneself and that the right nutritional and rest schedule is followed.
Old 22-05-2019, 07:15 PM
Deactivated Account
i think that to many ideas and to much percieved information is or can be a major problem for spiritual development. its going to take a lot more energy to follow along in accordance to what people percieve to be true. in other words a lot of wasted energy. in life we can waste a lot of energy that could of been used for developmemt. same problem.

seperating what is real from what is here say.

kundalini shakti is the movement of energy in the body that excites the nervous system. shiva is the silence found in the mind. neither has an agenda other than to make everything into itself.

since it is what one is searching for and its agenda is to make everything into it. whats important is opening up to it. meditation. shaktipat. trance. yoga. and so on help to make an opening to it. life in tough circumstances could shock someone into it.

so step one is opening to it.
step two is helping it make everything into it
so once open to it continueing to practice or do whatever it is to aid in helping it through the whole body and mind is a good idea imo.

my personal experince to open to it.
1. going into trance and tap into previous lives to relive and release the blocks.
2. meditation.
3. had some shaktipat in the beginning by person. later from nature.
4. intense exercise

how it went.
over time of opening to it in glimpses by going into trances. eventually it became lasting longer and longer in experince. finaly my heart exploded into an ectsasy that was beyond anything i could imagine. sorta like going on a roller coaster ride powered by the heart.

personal experince after it became 24/7
just because the silence and bliss becomes ongoing and the dominant aspect of the experince doesn't mean everythting has become it yet. it has to work through every cell of the body. transforming everything into it.

my evolving practice has become this now.
1. meditation
2. pranayama
3. exercise
4. shocking the system by going in cold water. the ocean on days i can.
5. truck driving as nature all that is around me gives me shaktipat.
use to get shaktipat from a teacher. no longer. nothing against it. just for me nature has more power thus far. so whats the point.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4