Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 09-03-2019, 03:14 PM
Master
I just came across these words from Spirit Guide Sparrow.

Quote.

Suffering in any form does not resonate to your core central values.

Suffering occurs when you become disconnected from your roots, from your core essence, from your core values.

Spiritual development as it has been called is about discovering your connection.
in places where others do not.
Old 10-03-2019, 06:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
although you guys try to stay positive do you still get trouble with negative entities, ive seen where lightworker's talk of 'archons' and 'demiurges' and negative entities that will try to put you off path. im not sure what the situation is like now though with higher vibrations and march new energies coming through. would it be safe to say you can give christians some credit for being aware of negative entities that are active and influencing or attacking people on a spiritual level draining energy yeah, it's like they got that bit right in a way.

Yeah like I said, it's certain people in my life that drain my energy and try to put me off the path, weather they have a negative entity attachment I don't know.

I feel the march vibes thing as well, I was also born in march and always get a feeling of renewal at this time of year.

I really don't wont to bash christian's or any one but there negative entities were the devil and hell preaching to keep peeps in there place.
Old 10-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
What should this mean:
"does not resonate to your core central values"?
Old 10-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Knower

Quote:
What should this mean:
Old 12-03-2019, 01:51 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
What should this mean:

The things you hold dear are not in tune with suffering.
Old 15-03-2019, 03:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
The things you hold dear are not in tune with suffering
I believe there is only one meaning in life: Happiness.

But what is suffering on a physical/energetic level?
I’m thinking about happiness since many years and concluded that by and large there are two ways conscious beings can reach happiness:
(1) To experience positive feelings caused internally or by external sensation (e.g. the sight and smell of flowers)
(2) To act out your talents and skills (e.g. being creative or doing sports)
Conversely, you will suffer if you do not experience any of these two.

Beside the absent of positive emotions and the incapability of acting out your skills there is one more reason why one will suffer: The explicit presence of negative feelings.

Over the course of my depression I realized that these awful feelings of inner void aren’t just a lack of positive emotion but are an explicit experience of negative ones. I asked myself: What’s different inside the soul when you feel positive feelings as opposed to negative ones?

The answer I found up to this point is that if you want to feel something, the energy your soul consists of has to vibrate. So, different feelings have to base on different kinds of vibrations. If you feel inner harmony or joy, your soul will vibrate with a certain frequency. If you feel inner void or pain, your soul will vibrate in another.

But why is it that certain frequencies cause good feelings, whereas other frequencies cause bad ones? You might have heard from the physical phenomenon of “self-oscillation” of physical objects. Each physical thing has its own frequency in which it prefers to vibrate. A similar concept could be true for souls: I think you will feel positive feelings when your soul vibrates in its natural frequency. Feelings of pain and other negative emotions emerge when a soul vibrates in frequency ranges that aren’t natural for her.
Old 17-03-2019, 04:35 PM
Master
Quote:
I think these "negative entities" do not exist.

How can you be so sure, most peeps on the earth plane do not seem to have a clue what is going on, and us starseeds do not no for sure as we follow are heart wisdom.

No one really knows if God exits.

Spirit guide Sparrow says negative attachments are real.

Any ways lots of peeps say they feed off fear, so stop feeding them the fear vibe and let them crawl back into there dark hole.
Old 18-03-2019, 04:58 PM
Knower

Quote:
I think these "negative entities" do not exist.

Quote:
How can you be so sure, most peeps on the earth plane do not seem to have a clue what is going on, and us starseeds do not no for sure as we follow are heart wisdom
Okay. That’s a complicated issue.

You once said that you are in a dreamlike state. And indeed it’s the case that many of your beliefs are based on illusions. I do not mean it in a negative way. Souls incarnate in material worlds because they just want to make experiences. They want to experience adventures. In reality we are always safe. And our souls could do and have everything they want to - every time. The problem is that this condition isn’t very interesting.

For the purpose of making life more interesting souls create illusions they believe in as soon as they incarnate. When our souls are in the beyond (before they incarnate) they can plan and choose every experience they want to make in their upcoming incarnation. Think of the planet Earth as a kind of a computer game. Planet Earth indeed is just a game. It is designed for just on purpose: To give billions of souls the opportunity to make just these experiences they want to make. At the moment you read this text there are spiritual system administrators which monitor every happening on this planet. If there really were "negative entities" which would try to harm others or the planet they could immediately intervene and stop their evildoing.

If would you ask why should there be these spiritual system administrators? I would counter: the proper question is: Why shouldn’t they be there?
Old 19-03-2019, 01:15 AM
Knower
could i ask at here, i noticed from youtube vids the 21st march seems a popular date talked about for the last couple of weeks. i noticed the lady said many will just ascend and leave the earthly body to experience new energies and she said many will be left behind but apparently these flashes of energies will effect everyone on the planet it's just the spiritual people that get the benefits from it the most. to me that sounds like something out of the bible yeah im sure the verses are metaphor's which is why im so intresting in this ive been researching for years for the bigger picture. i think what's going to happen is the old ways will disappear then we sort of go with the new energies to reveal the hidden truth's. i wonder if those that 'ascend' will they come back as like teacher's for those who are not aware and those who only just got in to this just recently? i don't like the sound of 'left behind' that just sounds wrong and mean for everyone is at different stages of discovery on their journey yeah.
Old 19-03-2019, 09:47 AM
Master
Color I feel different soul groups blending.

A channeled poem received last Sunday.

Pagandell the light warrior set off to see.
Into the ocean of mystery.

There to find his common creed.
And such a motley crew indeed.

But they were there to set the seed.
A wondrous venture was there's indeed.

The fortune lay a head in truth.
Going back to an innocent time in there youth.

And so the cosmic tale began.
All part of the pleiadians master plan.