Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 14-07-2019, 09:19 AM
Master
Full moon and partial eclipse July 16th

The full moon and partial lunar eclipse is upon us (16th July)!

The full moon itself is mostly about the first harvest (mostly grain). What can you harvest, do you need to adjust your goals etc etc.

The partial eclipse is going to be rather intense from what I understand.
The Solar Eclipse was the beginning of a new cycle with new opportunities to redefine yourself.
The challenges concerning that begin shortly before the full moon. The place where you feel challenged and have to make choices or fine-tune yourself. By doing that you shape and manifest exactly that which is so dear to you.
Because the moon is partially eclipsed you may not clearly feel at first what is good for you or which emotion is mirroring your truth.

Because the full moon is close to Pluto it can be a very intense and emotional full moon and eclipse. And old emotional that you thought you'd buried can suddenly surface. If you pay attention to this and recognize that you have a negative reaction because of it, you can reset it.
It's also advised to be vigilant concerning power games or jealousy, both inside as outside of yourself.

You can already feel that the Sun is opposite Pluto. You can feel the power of transformation in the air. Your reaction to that will depend on whether you resist or welcome change.
Old 16-07-2019, 10:44 AM
Thanks, I went outside at 3 am...did my breadcrumbs early for the birds chirping
at dawn every morning, waiting for them.
And the Moon was great!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-07-2019, 11:22 AM
Deactivated Account

I can definitely feel sun opposing pluto in tandem with the lunar eclipse. No mistaking it!
Old 16-07-2019, 11:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thanks, I went outside at 3 am...did my breadcrumbs early for the birds chirping
at dawn every morning, waiting for them.
And the Moon was great!
I have not seen the moon since it's near-full. It's been bad weather over here, totally overcast :(
Last nite was pitch black!
Today is the same, so I'm afraid I won't be able to see anything from the eclipse tonight.
Old 16-07-2019, 11:52 AM
Master
Some additional info from Celia Fenn that I came across yesterday:

We are heading into the Full Moon in Capricorn and a partial Lunar Eclipse, and with Pluto also in Capricorn we can expect a major healing and releasing around the masculine energy. I have felt in the last few days several moments when old issues with the masculine energy came up, and much sadness around these memories that is asking to be released in order to move on.
Also, after the huge shifts with the Divine Feminine at the Solar Eclipse, this partial Lunar will also help to balance out with the rising New Masculine energy.
I see in my higher vision the beautiful High Priestess and the magical Shaman....dancing the Higher Consciousness frequencies into the New Earth.
Have a Sacred and Beautiful Full Moon/Eclipse as we head into the Planetary New Year and then Lions Gate

I was surprised to read that the Solar eclipse was about a Divine Feminine shift (Sun = masculine) and the Lunar Eclipse about Divine Masculine (Moon = feminine).
Maybe that is needed to create the shift and new balance? Masculine energy to balance the feminine and vice versa.
That somehow makes sense :)
Old 16-07-2019, 05:54 PM
Master
This is odd... Since some 2 hours I suddenly feel good, uplifted, happy and positive again. Not that I was depressed or anything, haha, nothing that bad. But I was grumpy. And now it's as if a veil has lifted?
I also noticed this afternoon that everything felt and seemed quiet, including nature. Everything seemed to stand still. I didn't even hear a single bird outdoors, which is really odd as there are many here.
I tuned in to it and it felt as if things were being tweaked, healed, fine-tuned. Maybe that's why I now feel lighter again?
Old 21-07-2019, 06:06 PM
Master
I have been restless and tossing and turning in my sleep. I feel a shift with the dynamics in my family on both my parent's side. Maybe this means it's time for me to take initiative of my life and find my purpose.