Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 13-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry_Night
I understand! I'm happy to hear that you meditate and it does really really help! Can you use meditation by healing things with this person?

To be honest, I don't meditate all that much these days. Not in the sense of what you would perceive as chakra work. I have been steadily getting interested in the writings of JRR Tolkien and Stephen R. Donaldson. They both wrote books in a similar genre.

Tolkien's Silmarillion has a central character called Illuvatar, the Creator of Middle-Earth. The name to me sounds a little like Elevator.
One of Stephen Donaldson's serials was named The One Tree.
And this is where my interest meets.

So recently, I've been meditating not with the idea of chakras but with an idea of a silver tree in mind. The other week I experienced for the first time the awareness of rising up as if in an elevator, coupled with the awareness of the energy that might flow through root and trunk and bow, of a tree. The overall effect is like having just one revolving chakra.

I wonder if the use of this elevation technique is like moving momentarily into higher realms. Realms offering greater protection, and new magical healing?

Tolkien's Sauron, the dark lord of Middle-Earth has intimations with the rings of a tree, when compared with the planet Saturn and it's coloured rings.
I also wonder if the effects of time are greater at the inner ring than when the rotation is closer to the central core (or Sun)?

It would be crazy to suppose that reaching a central core would have a longevity effect on the ageing process, but when you think of it, what harm is there in the investigation of such a concept!
Old 13-11-2017, 02:37 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
When we energetically connect with people we exchange energy information whether we mean to or not.
He obviously had a pattern of energy that your Team (Guides and Angels) didn't want you to get. (Sort of like your mom covering your mouth quickly if a sick person coughs on you when you are young).

Since you aren't running protection when you energetically connect with people they did it for you this time. This time. Now you know, so learn how to do it when you connect with people energetically and always do it, just as you look both ways before crossing the street. Not doing so can lead to extreme messiness. Learning to work with energy means learning to do it responsibly. :) Shield, cut cords, remove energy that not yours and return it to the person who it belongs too etc. You got this!

P.S. You have a Great Team!

This is EXTREMELY helpful! Do you have any good shielding and protection techniques that work for you?
Old 13-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
To be honest, I don't meditate all that much these days. Not in the sense of what you would perceive as chakra work. I have been steadily getting interested in the writings of JRR Tolkien and Stephen R. Donaldson. They both wrote books in a similar genre.

Tolkien's Silmarillion has a central character called Illuvatar, the Creator of Middle-Earth. The name to me sounds a little like Elevator.
One of Stephen Donaldson's serials was named The One Tree.
And this is where my interest meets.

So recently, I've been meditating not with the idea of chakras but with an idea of a silver tree in mind. The other week I experienced for the first time the awareness of rising up as if in an elevator, coupled with the awareness of the energy that might flow through root and trunk and bow, of a tree. The overall effect is like having just one revolving chakra.

I wonder if the use of this elevation technique is like moving momentarily into higher realms. Realms offering greater protection, and new magical healing?

Tolkien's Sauron, the dark lord of Middle-Earth has intimations with the rings of a tree, when compared with the planet Saturn and it's coloured rings.
I also wonder if the effects of time are greater at the inner ring than when the rotation is closer to the central core (or Sun)?

It would be crazy to suppose that reaching a central core would have a longevity effect on the ageing process, but when you think of it, what harm is there in the investigation of such a concept!

I’ll have to check those out! CrystalSong just mentioned protecting when energy healing. I do often forget! I loved how you mentioned that perhaps the text your read could mean greater protection. Pretty cool reading suggestions you have overall. Thank you!
Old 13-11-2017, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote:
This is EXTREMELY helpful! Do you have any good shielding and protection techniques that work for you?

That was a lot of duality. Guides building shields, protection all things of the local mind.

If you feel negative stuff from others or around you it is because you share the issue.

If people believe in one essence, in non duality.. there is no your energy/my energy. There are no guides building shields.

Shields are the local mind trying to shut or suppress what it is feeling or going through.

Learn to let go, reside in the negative energy and be. Don't go down the astral path and confirm more separation between you and what is.

Good luck,

Tom
Old 13-11-2017, 11:52 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I’ll have to check those out! CrystalSong just mentioned protecting when energy healing. I do often forget! I loved how you mentioned that perhaps the text your read could mean greater protection. Pretty cool reading suggestions you have overall. Thank you!

They weren't really meant to suggest recommended reading. Tolkien's, Lord of the Rings, is (War and Peace) bulky and the Silmarillion is heavy and dense. And so are the set of ten Stephen Donaldson novels. It would be like reading the Bible.

The greatest protection is to simply to shine like the Sun.
Old 14-11-2017, 03:07 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
They weren't really meant to suggest recommended reading. Tolkien's, Lord of the Rings, is (War and Peace) bulky and the Silmarillion is heavy and dense. And so are the set of ten Stephen Donaldson novels. It would be like reading the Bible.

The greatest protection is to simply to shine like the Sun.

Haha not sure why it didn't hit me that those are novels! Thank you for sharing the Sun shine!
Old 14-11-2017, 03:09 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
That was a lot of duality. Guides building shields, protection all things of the local mind.

If you feel negative stuff from others or around you it is because you share the issue.

If people believe in one essence, in non duality.. there is no your energy/my energy. There are no guides building shields.

Shields are the local mind trying to shut or suppress what it is feeling or going through.

Learn to let go, reside in the negative energy and be. Don't go down the astral path and confirm more separation between you and what is.

Good luck,

Tom

Nice perspective! Thank you!
Old 15-11-2017, 06:03 AM
Master
Quote:

So a quick run down of what I do before a session and connecting into anyone's energy.

Connect my grounding cord deep into the Earth.

Run Cosmic Energy in through my whole system and down through the grounding cord.

Energy rinse system several times removing any energy not mine and any static, chaotic, stagnant or low frequency Energy.

Pull up Earth energy and let it fill the bottom 1/3 of my body and auric field.
Pull down Cosmic Energy (through Crown) and fill the top 2/3 of by body and field. Let the two energies mix a little.

Check my Rose Shield which covers the outside of my auric field and is set to damper down any static, chaotic or low frequency energy (sometimes to block it depending on circumstances)

Then I put up some Protection Roses - these just gather up any energy from the other person and I return it to them with Love after the session (psychically delivered of course)

Turn down my bottom three chakras to 10% and open my top 4 ones to 100% for Readings and Psychic Surgeries and Crystal Arrays.

Call in my Team (Angels/Guides/Benevolent Beings working with me and my Higher Self)

Call in the other persons Team and Higher Self

Do the Work.

Reverse the order after down and then wash my hands while running energy through my crown chakra and rinse out any energy of the person which may not have been collected in a Protection Rose and returned to them.
I also pull back any energy of mine they may have and put up fresh Protection Roses.

I can do all this fairly quickly in just minutes now that I'm accustomed to it.
I do much of it between clients and do a client every 20 mins for 8 hours solid some days.

It took about 10 times longer to type it than it does to do it. LOL
Old 16-11-2017, 04:57 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
So a quick run down of what I do before a session and connecting into anyone's energy.

Connect my grounding cord deep into the Earth.

Run Cosmic Energy in through my whole system and down through the grounding cord.

Energy rinse system several times removing any energy not mine and any static, chaotic, stagnant or low frequency Energy.

Pull up Earth energy and let it fill the bottom 1/3 of my body and auric field.
Pull down Cosmic Energy (through Crown) and fill the top 2/3 of by body and field. Let the two energies mix a little.

Check my Rose Shield which covers the outside of my auric field and is set to damper down any static, chaotic or low frequency energy (sometimes to block it depending on circumstances)

Then I put up some Protection Roses - these just gather up any energy from the other person and I return it to them with Love after the session (psychically delivered of course)

Turn down my bottom three chakras to 10% and open my top 4 ones to 100% for Readings and Psychic Surgeries and Crystal Arrays.

Call in my Team (Angels/Guides/Benevolent Beings working with me and my Higher Self)

Call in the other persons Team and Higher Self

Do the Work.

Reverse the order after down and then wash my hands while running energy through my crown chakra and rinse out any energy of the person which may not have been collected in a Protection Rose and returned to them.
I also pull back any energy of mine they may have and put up fresh Protection Roses.

I can do all this fairly quickly in just minutes now that I'm accustomed to it.
I do much of it between clients and do a client every 20 mins for 8 hours solid some days.

It took about 10 times longer to type it than it does to do it. LOL

Aw yes! I've heard of some of these techniques! I'll be doing this! Thank you so much!