Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-10-2017, 05:57 PM
Master
1 i get
bornn bron in 1125 died in 1139 i feal lk it wz me i do i seam cont 2 thn numbrs 2 i do i must of bean 13/14 on hear i wz but th days i no pepl did die it 13/14 thy did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-10-2017, 06:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly1213
I didn't want to start a whole new thread. But I just wanted to say that I'm new to this as i stated in my "welcome" post. Mainly because it's the only thing that makes sense without calling myself crazy.

I've always had odd dreams and as I've gotten older they've gotten more realistic and effect me more. Ive always had a dream where I'm driving and I say I don't feel well and pull over, get out of the vehicle and just kind of black out. I wake up after that having trouble breathing. Not until the last couple of years has it gotten more detailed. Now I know that in that dream, I died. I remember it too well.

Not only do I have that dream. But I'll have dreams just doing every day things. I wake up knowing small details of it. For example, I remember looking at an older clocked on the bed stand next to my bed. I woke up in real life and its not there. I looked everywhere for it and it took me a while to realise I was looking for a clock in a dream I had.

I dream about golfing. I've golfed once in my life and I got so angry I couldn't continue... But I wake up and I want to go golfing like it's something I do just any old time....

I have dreams with children and my wives (I'm assuming I had more than one) the dreams are jumbled up. for example, i'll be at a different location one night and another one another night. or my kids are young and then in another dream, they've grown up a bit. different cars, different houses, etc.

The past year I've woken from these dreams and it's hard for me to adjust back sometimes. Like I've been taken into another body to another time and suddenly I'm not me anymore... But I am.

I went crazy over a car. A car I've always thought was a good looking car. But all of a sudden I HAD TO HAVE IT. I searched for hours, days. Looking for it. I ended up settling for one closest to my location. A 1973 mercedes...... I'm 27 years old and I had tears in my eyes when I sat in that car. I bought it. Every moment spent in that car, every part of me is absolutely happy.

I think something triggered these dreams to start. I don't know what or where or why. I think bringing things in to my life now that I remember from these dreams makes me happy. I can't have the people back but I can have similar things... It's a way of adjusting I suppose.

If this is a past life. I know I was a father to many children and a man madly in love with a woman.

It's hard to wake up sometimes and realise it's all gone. I've got a family now and I've got to keep on keepin' on. :)

I don’t think it’s really important for most of us to remember past lives...the energy, lessons, and experiences are the same or similiar...the circumstances, and sometimes people, genders, race, and places change.

But, the same feelings or energy are still there, the thought processes and choices are a little more advanced sometimes, but are on the lines of the same feelings we had before. I think it’s mostly prevalent in dreams, and sometimes we forget we are in another time, place or situation when we first wake up, when we dream of a past life. Because we are still us, the same soul...just forget what experience we are currently in after a past life dream....aspects of our old self are being brought forward, like getting ready to go golf, or put on your old work clothes, or whatever it was that we did at that time. It’s very interesting, like picking up old pictures of yourself as a baby, or looking through an old childhood yearbook, and remembering what you loved to do in the 3rd grade.
Old 31-10-2017, 12:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all who have contributed to this thread, it's been amazing to read.

I also feel like in past lives, or at least the lives my ancestors lived, I possessed a lot of power, in some existences in different ways, such as societal standing, financial wellness, or even of the shamanistic spiritual kind.

Honestly I've been dying to take a DNA test to see where my ancestors hailed from.
Old 31-10-2017, 11:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_manx
Suddenly, I will become overwhelmingly immersed in a life I have no memory of living.
Yes. That kind of thing kept on happening to me too every now and then.
For example; - I might be watching a documentary on tv, when suddenly there is an awareness shift and I become totally absorbed in a memory of the very thing just shown and what they used to tell us kids about it.

This started as a 3-4 year old, when at one point I had a vision of an ethnic/”soul group” in front of me, intimately related to me, yet this group is different than my current ethnicity.
Much later I understood that my subconscious symbolism to a large extent also comes from this “soul group”.

How can it be?
Went to a clinical psychologist who does past life regressions, (got over the Conscious Critical Faculty CCF barrier) and perceived a life-time of a person, I much later learned was perhaps a story/myth/mystery about one ancestor we had had, a story my relatives had gone silent about.

linen53
Quote:
When you vibration is at a certain pitch and your mind is at rest, you are visiting other.....realities/lives. There's a place I go to review past lives. It's a plane of existence with a certain vibration with no physical features other than it's flat.
That sounds vaguely familiar.
When I was trying to intuit that particular past life, I sometimes ended up in a very desolate landscape, a terrain that “time has forgot”, - maybe one could say.

Since then, I have learned about 2 additional past lives (or soul-groups I am on “soul/cellular level” intimately related to) and one of them has got a karmic PTSD attached to it, which is very much affecting my this life on a deep level.
Sheesh that is a difficult one.

Not satisfied, I also did a DNA-test, and yes all the “soul groups” I had intuited present in me were there. Past life or cellular memory, not too sure sometimes which one is which?
Old 01-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient

That sounds vaguely familiar.
When I was trying to intuit that particular past life, I sometimes ended up in a very desolate landscape, a terrain that “time has forgot”, - maybe one could say.

Exactly! As I was describing it I was doubting myself. Now you've reinforced my vague memory of the place. Thank you!
Old 01-11-2017, 04:11 PM
Master
Hi.
What Remote Viewers have found is that the memories of all times are etched into the atoms of the air and we can access them when in Theta brain wave state.
So when we fall into that light hypnotic trace state from walking or drumming or meditation or whatever it is, it is possible to see the memories associated with where we are at or where we are consciously projecting too. It's like tuning ourselves to a certain radio station.
This of course leaves open the question of am I seeing my own past lives or the past lives of others who were in this place?
That I can not answer - they feel like mine, but then again they would since I'm experiencing just as the original experiencer did when they left the energy memory in that place right?
At the end of the day, its just all really cool stuff to marvel at but I try not to attach to it as being 'mine' unless Spirit tells me it is so or I was specifically seeking a past life at the time I experienced the visions.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:10 PM
Master
i oftn thng 2 way we behav os off a passslif 2 it cud be

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 01-11-2017, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
It's like tuning ourselves to a certain radio station.
This of course leaves open the question of am I seeing my own past lives or the past lives of others who were in this place?
Valid points there CrystalSong.
What comes to mind as an example is when you spontaneously start channelling past biographical events from the trapped energy patterns of some historical sites (ruins).
Even though those channelled biographical energy patterns are or can be experienced/felt in the first person (as “me”), that doesn’t mean it is nor does it make it “my” past life.
This is sometimes a very difficult message to get across to those who have spontaneously channeled.

linen53
Quote:
Exactly! As I was describing it I was doubting myself. Now you've reinforced my vague memory of the place. Thank you!
I am so glad you mentioned it, because that “place” (of similar description) had been sitting as a question mark on the shelf of my mental filing cabinet for quite some time.
I had wondered why, when targeting & attuning to a past life I would return to that empty – desolate (other plane) landscape where the sands or the winds of time had eroded everything.
There is nobody there, yet from there (perhaps) my focus then shifted into past life memories.
Old 02-11-2017, 06:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for the amazing insight. It really is strangely miraculous how our consciousness can tap into those areas of our mind that transcend time, space and matter, to the point of revisiting eras through the eyes of people wherein our shreds of energy were housed. Or, I dunno if it actually works that way, I've heard various theories, that they are our direct ancestors or they are people our very same energies once inhabited. Is there a distinction in that at all?
Old 02-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Master
I trust I have (at times) “seen” other people’s past lives.
When looking at a person, I have sometimes seen a superimposed image upon them (on their energy field) of another person from another era.
Then when “zooming in to” that superimposed image, there is an awareness shift, and now I am looking at a vision, a kind of “live” snapshot of that image within their historical setting.
So far it has hit the mark in the sense that it has reflected their ancestral history, I didn’t know anything about and sometimes they didn’t know either - until later.

My theory is that some of us carry karmic residue from a past life (or lives).
For example one person who identified with the superimposed image I described of her told me she had had a feeling that in the past life she had been a basket weaver of that era.
So when she took a basket weaving course she discovered she already knew how to do it without first being shown nor having done it before (in this life).

Therefore I sometimes wonder about some bold past life claims of having been this or that, when they do not know about the functionality of those identities i.e. they do not innately possess some of the know-how skills the past life identities had had.

Do we reincarnate within or into the same blood lines?
I think so - in many of the cases.