Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 27-11-2015, 06:11 AM
Master
Oh, this is a very hard one.

4 of Swords, Justice and 6 of Pentacles.

Okay - 4 of Swords, illness, sick, lying in bed, resting, recovering. Justice - dispensing justice, weighing, measuring, balancing. 6 of Pentacles, giving to someone in need, also dispensing, giving tablets to a bloke with a headache?

Interesting that two of the cards had a set of scales.

I'll have a stab at bathroom. Oh, but then maybe bedroom - if you're sick lying in bed. Uh-oh. I'm undecided now. Can I call a friend?

No, I'll stick with bathroom.
Old 27-11-2015, 01:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Totally AMAZING Pandora !! Your cards and you picked up on my indecision between the two rooms!

My first thoughts were the bathroom, then I thought no .... and changed my mind to the bedroom . You are really good at this ! And I am recovering from a cough and cold.

Congratulations your turn to hide the deck.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 27-11-2015, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Totally AMAZING Pandora !! Your cards and you picked up on my indecision between the two rooms!

My first thoughts were the bathroom, then I thought no .... and changed my mind to the bedroom . You are really good at this ! And I am recovering from a cough and cold.

Congratulations your turn to hide the deck.

Thanks Adrienne ... technically I didn't really get it right though, I should have changed it to the bedroom - but yes, it was uncanny! I'm sorry to hear you're crook, I hope you recover soon!

Okay, the Oracle deck is now hidden ... who's up for the next challenge?
Old 27-11-2015, 08:27 PM
Master
Ok, I've never tried this before, but here we go...

Magic of Nature - Purple card, large open field with purple lavender flowers along with some orange and green, with purple trees in the distance.

Look Inside Yourself - Green card, fairy in a spider web in branches with green leaves and a purple swirly vortex.

Laughter - Blue card - fairy with blue wings, and red/brown hair wearing white/gold dress and laughing.

Is it outside, in a garden or sunroom/playroom, or a potted plant? ...or perhaps underneath or inside your Christmas tree (if you have one)?
Old 27-11-2015, 08:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
Ok, I've never tried this before, but here we go...

Magic of Nature - Purple card, large open field with purple lavender flowers along with some orange and green, with purple trees in the distance.

Look Inside Yourself - Green card, fairy in a spider web in branches with green leaves and a purple swirly vortex.

Laughter - Blue card - fairy with blue wings, and red/brown hair wearing white/gold dress and laughing.

Is it outside, in a garden or sunroom/playroom, or a potted plant? ...or perhaps underneath or inside your Christmas tree (if you have one)?

Welcome Olivia!

No, I'm sorry, but none of those are relevant ... It is hidden somewhere inside.
Old 27-11-2015, 08:53 PM
Master
Darn!
Old 27-11-2015, 08:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Welcome to the game Olivia, try again !

Expect Miracles !

Old 27-11-2015, 09:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Thanks Adrienne ... technically I didn't really get it right though, I should have changed it to the bedroom - but yes, it was uncanny! I'm sorry to hear you're crook, I hope you recover soon!

Thanks on the recover wishes !

if you want to be technical, I can take the Congratulations back and hide another the deck in another place, LOL ! .......ha ha, just kidding, I think you deserve the win, for wandering thru the confusion.

Expect Miracles !

Old 29-11-2015, 05:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Welcome to the game Olivia, try again !

Olivia doesn't seem to want to have another go ... anyone else want to have a stab?
Old 30-11-2015, 07:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Olivia doesn't seem to want to have another go ... anyone else want to have a stab?

My poor Oracle cards are still waiting to be found ... gathering dust as we speak