Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 12-09-2015, 04:30 PM
OneChord

Talking 5 signs youre an indigo child or adult.

Just thought this was interestign
https://youtu.be/jY2zW_XLzEA
Old 19-09-2015, 11:19 PM
lemurian

Thanks for sharing the link.
Old 03-10-2015, 12:19 AM
Master
Yep I was told that I am an early Indigo... Always wondered why things were so hard!!! Isn't easy I'm telling you !!
Old 14-10-2015, 05:50 AM
Pathfinder
I got so much out of that. His eyes alone spoke volumes and I enjoyed that very much. Thank you for sharing. ��
Old 22-10-2015, 12:55 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks, explains a lot��
Old 22-10-2015, 01:00 PM
Newbie ;)

This is fake spirituality to me, and let me explain you why.

I think that a belief that induces a difference between Beings at a "spiritual" level, means that it's not a sane belief. This sounds like some kind of racial spiritualism.

It's thoughts like "I'm indigo, he's diamond, you are nothing" that troubles me, specially the "you are nothing" part which looks very much like "you are not human because you are still closer to the monkeys" borrowed from racism. ( a thought that existed not so long ago)

Then, after checking various websites and those kind of "lists" of attributes, I found out that they are not always the same, and that they often describe more of a problem than a solution : you are indigo, that's why you are frustrated at others, and it's "good" ! I don't like that kind of thinking.

Anyways, I'll elaborate more on this later, gotta go ! Cu
Old 06-11-2015, 03:04 AM
Experiencer
I found myself, I suppose, like many other people around the world, at certain age, suddenly interested in occult, magic, esoterics. It was sudden influx of new ideas that rushed in to my life and changed me profoundly. During a period of few years I absorbed every information from the points of life, most likely to be considered by others as pure fiction, crazy or as it is most often considered a part of some conspiracy theories. It mattered little to me, what other though about it, because I did not have the time to waste on other people opinions. Not that they did not matter, it was simply so much to learn and know. Naturally all this terms like, indigo, chrystal, diamond, rainbow and bunch of other came my way too. The first one I was familiarized with was the term, starseed. Yes, it did describe me in every way, and there is no hiding the fact, it felt immensely good, to finally get some little thing to hold on to, as to why I have so many troubles operating in this world. Even though it was just a term like starseed, it meant something to me, because at that time, I was alone. There were not many people in my life back then I could talk about such things and the heaviness of it all made an even greater divide between me an others in my life which in turn doubled my loneliness.. So yes, it felt like piece of home, that simple word, starseed. Needless to say, that even before I found all this info, I always wondered why I get this strange feeling when I look at the starry sky. Yes stars are beautiful, but what I felt was more like a pain in the chest and a longing feeling for something out there. Then all the other terms came rolling in. And it seemed funny to me. Why the need for all this names? I did not like it and it felt stupid to me. Somewhere along the way it became some popular branding method, where one could just read something on the internet and could immediately recognize them-self in that description, without doing any real self discovering and was so perhaps mislead. I still remember the lines from the book I read, where it said: If you are reading this book, you are probably one of the 144.000 starseed on the Earth. It felt amazing, to be one of the few. And while it is true that you attract what you are, and it makes perfect sense that there is a lot more chance for someone that likes lets say nature, to read a book about the nature, it was all still presented too loosely and misleading. And yes, there was always more talk about, how as a different kind of being, whether indigo or starseed or rainbow or whatever you may have problems with that that and that and is hard for you to understand and do that that and that. This world is hard on every living being. And we all came from somewhere special, even if we were created on the Earth. Earth is special. What about new term? Earth children. That sounds amazing. A true new race of conscious guardians.