Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Ginmore

Help please....

Hello,

I recently had a tarot card reading and wanted to get an opinion on the cards. I got the empress, the hermit and the wheel of fortune card.

The question in the reading was about a guy I've been seeing. He's told me he's hesitant to start a relationship because he's active military and will be relocated in May 2015. He's also been married and hurt in the past. He seems to have trust issues. We just can't seem to let it go and continue to see each other.

The tarot reader said in her 22 years reading the tarot she hadn't seen a spread like that one but that she felt I should take the risk and go for it.

Any thoughts?

I've never seen those cards together and not sure what to think.

Thank you!
Old 05-12-2014, 12:06 AM
55Degrees

Do you know what spread was used and which tarot deck?
Old 05-12-2014, 12:16 AM
Ginmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Do you know what spread was used and which tarot deck?

Yes, Celtic Cross spread and Rider Waite tarot. I don't remember all of the other cards that came up.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:53 AM
55Degrees

I'd see The Empress as representing you, and wanting to take the relationship forward, its a sense that you feel there is potential in the relationship,

The Hermit may represent him and the issues surrounding him, he may feel like he should 'go it alone' and might wish to do so in a chance to sort out the trust issues so he is in a better position to cope with a relationship again.
The Wheel of Fortune upright is usually an indication that things are going well, kind of like 'on the up'. So the cards may be saying your desire to make this relationship may help this man to take a look at, and work through his issues and take a chance.

Thats just my 2 pennies worth but I'm relatively new to tarot so someone else with more experiences may be able to shed more light.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:58 AM
Ginmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
I'd see The Empress as representing you, and wanting to take the relationship forward, its a sense that you feel there is potential in the relationship,

The Hermit may represent him and the issues surrounding him, he may feel like he should 'go it alone' and might wish to do so in a chance to sort out the trust issues so he is in a better position to cope with a relationship again.
The Wheel of Fortune upright is usually an indication that things are going well, kind of like 'on the up'. So the cards may be saying your desire to make this relationship may help this man to take a look at, and work through his issues and take a chance.

Thats just my 2 pennies worth but I'm relatively new to tarot so someone else with more experiences may be able to shed more light.

Thank you! That's what I got from it but wanted someone else's opinion. I'm also relatively new to tarot.