Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-09-2019, 02:02 PM
Newbie ;)

WHAT IS DEATH?

Those who lives on the surface throughout their life does not realize the beauty of death,only such people will terrified (99.999%) but those (.001%) who consciously knows about the mortal nature of body they knows Nothing dies !(ENERGY NEITHER CREATED NOR DESTROYED it only changes its forms)
Old 01-10-2019, 03:46 PM
Newbie ;)

hey there that a great question.there are actually many ways to explain what is death.I found a video on you tube that explains a few simple steps on how to understand death. I've tried many different ways to understand death as well but as we know that when we die we are not gone . Yes our bodies are no longer useful but when we die we will see god and our families that we have lost .Our soul never dies .
Old 01-10-2019, 04:34 PM
Newbie ;)

I think we all think about death in different ways. For me the death of an old idea is good because its usualy replaced by a new way of being. It is transition from one idea of the self to another one.I used to fear death and in 1991 one of my sons drowned. I had a an awkening and was told you no longer need to fear loss - you are experinecing it. The gold showers of light continued for many weeks and I saw my son 4 times in different ways and had some very deep conveersations with him even though he was only 9 months old at the time. Ive seen plenty of entities since then - but have a few specific spirit guides who take me on journeys to other realms and to past lives for healing. Death is experiential and to an extent subjective for each person - a veil . Subjectively I look forward to it when the time is right - I dont fear it as I did when younger. Not sure if I have helped - I think that depend on the reason why you asked the question in the first place! You dont have to say but maybe looking at the sponsoring thought behind the question may bring you more than any of the responses you get. Best wishes
Old 02-10-2019, 10:38 AM
hazada guess

I see death as a Transition,nothing to fear.it is supposed to be a great adventure.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:33 AM
Master

An interesting topic. Other than death of form, what may we call death ...

Stagnation in recollecting the moment gone by or anticipating the moment yet to come?

Old 02-10-2019, 12:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick21
hey there that a great question.there are actually many ways to explain what is death.I found a video on you tube that explains a few simple steps on how to understand death. I've tried many different ways to understand death as well but as we know that when we die we are not gone . Yes our bodies are no longer useful but when we die we will see god and our families that we have lost .Our soul never dies .
Well when I had an nde all I experienced was a black void of nothingNess all that was in there was me and my thought but I knew I was not dead because I was thinking in this void of blackness how do I get out of here well as you can see I'm still here to tell the story
Old 02-10-2019, 06:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagdish
Those who lives on the surface throughout their life does not realize the beauty of death,only such people will terrified (99.999%) but those (.001%) who consciously knows about the mortal nature of body they knows Nothing dies !(ENERGY NEITHER CREATED NOR DESTROYED it only changes its forms)

As far as I know, there is no beauty in death. It is just what it is, the end of a stage.

Is there any beauty in waking up from a dream? You might be in a good mood when you had a pleasant dream, and might miss it. Nothing more.

Is there any beauty in returning home at end of a school day? You might be in a good mood if you had a good day, and you did a good job. Nothing more.

Nothing dies? "Your body dies" means something dies, doesn't it?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-10-2019, 05:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Death is the permanent cessation of all biological functions that sustain a living, physical organism. Death may refer to the end of life as either an event or condition. In many cultures and in the arts, death is considered a being or otherwise personified, wherein it is usually capitalized as "Death"
Old 03-10-2019, 06:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildWolff
Death is the permanent cessation of all biological functions that sustain a living, physical organism. Death may refer to the end of life as either an event or condition. In many cultures and in the arts, death is considered a being or otherwise personified, wherein it is usually capitalized as "Death"

So death is the end of the physical body. But is it the end of the consciousness which inhabited that body?

Peace
Old 04-10-2019, 09:36 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
So death is the end of the physical body. But is it the end of the consciousness which inhabited that body?

Peace

Sorry to interrupt,but I hope our consciousness lives on,at least that is what I believe. I may be wrong but I doubt it.