Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 06-11-2019, 04:45 PM
Seeker

Losing belief and going through pain

Hello everyone,

I have been going through a very difficult time the last few days.
My cat, whom I adore went missing ten days ago. I did everything I could from checking with all the animals shelters to publicizing on social media.

A few days ago, a neighbour informed me (when I asked them) that he had seen my cat lying on the side of the road after being hit by a car. He said he came back and found that the cat was not there. Nevertheless, he had apparently contacted the Animal Protection agency here to inform them of this the next day.

I live in a foreign country where all pets are chipped. In such cases, usually, either the Police or the cleaners collect the body and inform the owners through the chip. No body of a cat was found by them when I checked. I only have my owner's word for it that this happened. The time-span for this happening also has to be less than 2 hours because had started searching for my cat very early on and since the road where this is supposed to have happened is right opposite our house I cannot understand how we did not see it or where her body went.

I only have one neighbor's word for it. Regardless of whether the neighbour is lying and whether he himself may be responsible, the fact that my cat is suddenly no more (with no body) has left me depressed. I cannot think about anything else and I feel myself slipping. I cannot digest the fact that she is no more so quickly. Also, the fact that my neighbour might have been responsible for this also makes me feel very helpless. Nobody here can do anything to prove it.

I have lost faith in the Universe and its sense of justice.

As a Hindu, I do believe in the cycle of karma and birth but cannot digest the fact that I may be being lied to or that someone just left her on the street to die.

I have tried to pray, chant, meditate with no success.
I am slowing losing my belief which was centred on karma and good actions.

I don't know what to do.......
Old 06-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Suspended
Hi Themyth,

Sorry to hear about the disappearance and loss of your cat. Your cat may still be alive since you have not or the rest discovered a body.

Someone may have taken your cat to the vet and then, kept this at their home, not going out any longer. Reason why you cannot find this.

Instead of feeling disheartened, why do you not go and speak to the rest neighbours of that specific street?.

Maybe they also saw your cat.

All the best for your search!.