Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 05:47 AM
Suspended
Something i have learnt regarding mgtow movement and feminism is that if these people catch it these two movements can be transformed into something better, because these men and women are separating from each other if they do this and learn to become integrated within themselves, understand them self and the nature of the other and also grow as individuals in this time of separation when they do this and come back together it will be much better then it once was, separation makes reunion that much sweeter. So when these two movements have ran there course it is possible to have a good outcome and have two beings who are more evolved consciously come together and create better relationships with each other, there will be two powerful beings the woman and the man to raise the children if they decide to make them.

When it comes to the trans i still do not think they should be teaching young children in class rooms as discussed before in the thread, from doing a little bit more research this seems to be a mental illness, it use to be called gender identity disorder now it is called gender dysphoria so these people, some of them, are dictating to others that they are suppose to pretend that men are women and women are men when there not, because it threatens there subjective sense of what they are. If some one was to say they identify as a crayfish and began to get seriously offended when someone said to them, well sorry but your not really a crayfish, what is that? now you might say thats different because its a thing like an animal and gender is gender but if a 21 year old says he identifies as a 30 year old there still 21 aswell, so people cannot change there gender the same way they cannot change there age. These people also have a high suicide rate, so if that is the case in the first place why would you want children to become people who are more likely to commit suicide!!? quite selfish. People may say well they only commit suicide because people bully them, i have heard that in the black communities in america the ones who are apparently bullied a lot or feel bullied and that everyone hates them they have a much lower suicide rate so statistically bullying does not equal suicide, it can, i know in some cases it does and its a terrible thing when that happens but someone who has a mental illness plus being bullied is still more likely to commit suicide, i have also heard someone say that suicide is lower in 3rd world countries then first world ones (not sure if thats actually true) anyway the idea of sacrificing a societies proper definition of sex because some people have a condition that makes them more susceptible to criticism is not a good idea for a society. These people are still human and what i have wrote here is not at all meant to insult anyone but maybe these people need some help, but they will not get the help if every one is afraid to even talk to them about this or mention it.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 11-06-2018 at 08:43 AM.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:28 PM
Deactivated Account

On my phone here... bear with my awful typing, thought I’d jump in and give my unwanted opinion as a mama bear. The way I see it, . If people are happy with who they are than let them. I feel there is so much hatred and judgement in this world against groups of people who don’t look the part we were conditioned to see in tv ads and media. We are here in this lifetime for a very short period of time before we die and become ashes in the ground, If the essence of who we are is pure source energy, than why does the physical even matter?

My kids already have seen transgender people and are well informed on the matter. Frequenting Miami Beach often, there is nothing they haven't seen. Transgender is not something they feel or aspire to be, like most people, at a very young age they already recognize their “identity”. As far as schools, In The US, the education system is a lot conservative than outsiders think, it’s basically functioning with a 1950s model, we can’t even agree to get healthy food into the schools so I know these courses won’t be part of our curriculum any time soon, and honestly, as a parent I would be delighted with the idea of there being more diversity and inclusion seminars. Education is virtue, it helps combat ignorance, misinformation, and even violence

Ending with we don’t discriminate in my home and I love my children no matter what they choose to be, the pure essence of who they are is what I am most in love with, that same soul energy that I hope will follow me for lifetimes to come...i don’t care if they come to me as a animal, man or woman in the next lifetime, because I love them, their soul essence, infinitely and unconditionally.

I know you mean well, naturegrows, your one of the most kindest and loving people I have met on here, really you are, perhaps our views are just different and that is okay....

P.s. did this thread go out of topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Something i have learnt regarding mgtow movement and feminism is that if these people catch it these two movements can be transformed into something better, because these men and women are separating from each other if they do this and learn to become integrated within themselves, understand them self and the nature of the other and also grow as individuals in this time of separation when they do this and come back together it will be much better then it once was, separation makes reunion that much sweeter. So when these two movements have ran there course it is possible to have a good outcome and have two beings who are more evolved consciously come together and create better relationships with each other, there will be two powerful beings the woman and the man to raise the children if they decide to make them.

When it comes to the trans i still do not think they should be teaching young children in class rooms as discussed before in the thread, from doing a little bit more research this seems to be a mental illness, it use to be called gender identity disorder now it is called gender dysphoria so these people, some of them, are dictating to others that they are suppose to pretend that men are women and women are men when there not, because it threatens there subjective sense of what they are. If some one was to say they identify as a crayfish and began to get seriously offended when someone said to them, well sorry but your not really a crayfish, what is that? now you might say thats different because its a thing like an animal and gender is gender but if a 21 year old says he identifies as a 30 year old there still 21 aswell, so people cannot change there gender the same way they cannot change there age. These people also have a high suicide rate, so if that is the case in the first place why would you want children to become people who are more likely to commit suicide!!? quite selfish. People may say well they only commit suicide because people bully them, i have heard that in the black communities in america the ones who are apparently bullied a lot or feel bullied and that everyone hates them they have a much lower suicide rate so statistically bullying does not equal suicide, it can, i know in some cases it does and its a terrible thing when that happens but someone who has a mental illness plus being bullied is still more likely to commit suicide, i have also heard someone say that suicide is lower in 3rd world countries then first world ones (not sure if thats actually true) anyway the idea of sacrificing a societies proper definition of sex because some people have a condition that makes them more susceptible to criticism is not a good idea for a society. These people are still human and what i have wrote here is not at all meant to insult anyone but maybe these people need some help, but they will not get the help if every one is afraid to even talk to them about this or mention it.

Old 12-06-2018, 09:30 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
On my phone here... bear with my awful typing, thought I’d jump in and give my unwanted opinion as a mama bear. The way I see it, . If people are happy with who they are than let them. I feel there is so much hatred and judgement in this world against groups of people who don’t look the part we were conditioned to see in tv ads and media. We are here in this lifetime for a very short period of time before we die and become ashes in the ground, If the essence of who we are is pure source energy, than why does the physical even matter?
Hi Clover, im on phone to sorry if any typos, the discussion started with being about manipulation of people and certain groups like feminism ect.. and moved on from there thats what it was about or at least where i started it when i put my first post up.

Quote:
My kids already have seen transgender people and are well informed on the matter. Frequenting Miami Beach often, there is nothing they haven't seen. Transgender is not something they feel or aspire to be, like most people, at a very young age they already recognize their “identity”. As far as schools, In The US, the education system is a lot conservative than outsiders think, it’s basically functioning with a 1950s model, we can’t even agree to get healthy food into the schools so I know these courses won’t be part of our curriculum any time soon, and honestly, as a parent I would be delighted with the idea of there being more diversity and inclusion seminars. Education is virtue, it helps combat ignorance, misinformation, and even violence
Yea, people have a right to do what they want with there life, if they want to dress a certain way, do heaps of cocaine or become a pilot or what ever then they can, its there life they have the right to do that. Some issues can come when individuals or groups tell others how to speak around them, what words to use or try get others to behave in ways that cater to them, if someone calls a woman a woman and that woman doesn't like it, she can try to stop that persons freedom of speech, but it is that persons freedom of speech to call a woman a woman and if they do and in return they are called a bigot and an evil person for that, then thats the other person or persons freedom of speech too, but it works both ways, not one. people shouldn't feel they have to be silent about things or say and agree with what others want them to if they don't want to. People can be how they want they can have there freedom, but it is no longer about there freedom when it involves things like telling others or legislation about how people run there own business, how people raise there own children or if it suggest that it is other peoples duty to humor them.

i have seen they also have gender neutral/all gender bathrooms now in some places, they have just opened one at the big football stadium here actually. people have said then why do they even have a mens and womens division in sports? they are saying like were is the line drawn in this? but there was actually an mma fighter named Fallon Fox who was a man, said he was a woman and got to go into the octagon and beat the cr@p out of women...
Quote:
Ending with we don’t discriminate in my home and I love my children no matter what they choose to be, the pure essence of who they are is what I am most in love with, that same soul energy that I hope will follow me for lifetimes to come...i don’t care if they come to me as a animal, man or woman in the next lifetime, because I love them, their soul essence, infinitely and unconditionally.
thats very nice Clover :) I have said pritty much the same thing before about beings in my life too.

Quote:
I know you mean well, naturegrows, your one of the most kindest and loving people I have met on here, really you are, perhaps our views are just different and that is okay....
Aww thanks lol, your very sweet, iv always enjoyed talking to you as well, as you know and think same about you too, yea np.
Quote:
P.s. did this thread go out of topic?
it went a bit off the main topic. Thanks for chatting/sharing clover ttyl.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 12-06-2018 at 11:14 PM. Reason: added little bit.
Old 13-06-2018, 11:12 PM
Experiencer
I usually throw off unwanted advances by pulling up my shirt and asking if the person has a belly button. Works like a charm.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 18-07-2018, 05:32 AM
Master
Nature Grows,

Like Clover said, I truly see that you have a good heart and well meaning intentions. It is also clear that through your various passionate postings, you exhibit strong negative feelings and bias towards transgender people. Perhaps that is in part due to the fact that you believe that there are nefarious transgender secret groups trying to undermine traditional values by indoctrinating children to join their ranks. You have said so before and provided evidence that does not seem to be credible, accurate, unbiased, and well informed. It looked to me that your information comes from groups with transphobic and homophobic ideology wishing to further demonize and ostracize a particular group because they disagree with their lifestyle.

However, for the sake of this discussion, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and hypothetically imagine that such a nefarious trans indoctrination group exists. Well, even if there is a group like this (which I find doubtful), it does not mean that all transgender people are a part of such an evil organization and your appearance of generalizing and disdaining the entire LGBTQ+ community seems to be grossly misguided.

For example, in my country there exists hate groups that indoctrinate people to propagate their harmful ideology. One such group would be fascist white supremacists. They tend to look for young white males, usually teens who are disillusioned, marginalized, and angry to join their ranks. Most people would find this despicable and their ideology dangerous. However, most people do not generalize all white people to be this way and go around demonizing all white people just for the folly and ignorance of one such organization.

So while you might imagine that there are evil transgender groups out there, I hope you will be able to not generalize the entire LTBTQ+ community all together in this way. I know many trans people and I am pretty sure they do not belong to such a conspiratorial group. I am still unconvinced that it exists, but I respect that you believe it and so we will have to agree to disagree once again.

Anyways, I know you have a lot to say and I would be willing and happy to continue this discussion with you. However, if you like to discuss this issue some more, can you please create a new thread in another section so that we can keep this thread on the original topic? I also want to say thank you so much for your friendship and ability to have mature and respectful discussions despite having a difference in opinions. :)

Clover,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and perspectives! It's good to see the spiritual point of view of a mama bear. :)

EndoftheRoad,

I'm glad that works for you! However, I am not sure if that is a tactic that I might be comfortable employing. =P

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 18-07-2018, 12:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
I seem to have trouble with thwarting unwanted romantic advances.
Why would you want to? I'm asking as another male lol. Get it while you can! sang Janis Joplin.

Old 18-07-2018, 09:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Why would you want to? I'm asking as another male lol. Get it while you can! sang Janis Joplin.

I'm happily content with my asexual peaceful monastic lifestyle. Unfortunately there seems to be some people who think that I'm the solution to their happiness if I marry them. And then there are those who are sort of harassing me and badgering me for sex. The Universe is a bit of a jester isn't it? Of all the people that get this ridiculously excessive type of attention, it has to be someone who doesn't want it. It's actually rather baffling and strange that this happens because I don't really consider myself to be good romance/sex material at all since I don't have any romantic and sexual desires that I can reciprocate. Oh well, just gotta have a sense of humor and go with the flow. I have also learned an incredible amount of patience and empathy so that's Spiritually edifying at least. LOL =)

Old 19-07-2018, 02:51 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
I'm happily content with my asexual peaceful monastic lifestyle. Unfortunately there seems to be some people who think that I'm the solution to their happiness if I marry them. And then there are those who are sort of harassing me and badgering me for sex. The Universe is a bit of a jester isn't it? Of all the people that get this ridiculously excessive type of attention, it has to be someone who doesn't want it. It's actually rather baffling and strange that this happens because I don't really consider myself to be good romance/sex material at all since I don't have any romantic and sexual desires that I can reciprocate. Oh well, just gotta have a sense of humor and go with the flow. I have also learned an incredible amount of patience and empathy so that's Spiritually edifying at least. LOL =)

Many, many, many... ...many... subconsciously fill what they need with the attention of others (what they need being self-valuation), specifically others they deem worthy. Mixed in with that, is the immature relationship, from an evolutionary sense, that many humans have with sex. Add it all together and when someone meets an honest, valuing person with no ulterior motives driving conversation, much desire ensues. Possibly from a pure base reaction; however, non-practicing sexual creatures are usually highly desirable, owing to their transparency which is so refreshing.

Just a thought?
Old 19-07-2018, 03:51 AM
Master
Is that why you take Krav Maga, Imzadi? In case you have to defense yourself against some of these women?
Old 19-07-2018, 05:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Is that why you take Krav Maga, Imzadi? In case you have to defense yourself against some of these women?

LOL, I've adapted a new strategy of defense that involves teaching them about Buddhist loving detachment and declaring myself openly as a lifelong celibate monastic. I dunno about you and your training center, but a lot of people in Krav here are so amorous and flirty especially when we go out to the club together.

Closed Thread