Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 14-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Estephan

White crystal like spider

Hello there everyone!

I was dreaming as I usually do throughout nights, I dream around 4-5 times/night and with my first dreams, harder to remember and the last ones I remember more clearly. There was a specific dream/lucid dream? that woke me up.. So I was in my last dream in the last night & at the end of it, I was playing a card game with my friends and we had fun playing, my other friend tried to cheat in the card game and I playfully argued with him about it & he laughed & we just had fun. At this moment I woke up (felt like I opened my tired eyes like in real life) and looked up to my white roof as usual (layed flat on my back), while starting to summarizing my last dreams. I then saw something moving on the roof. A white crystal like spider, very beautiful creature, moving very slow and then faster towards me, I was amazed to see this creature and then it jumped right to my face and I jumped out of my bed and I clicked out to the REAL reality, jumping out of my bed IN reality. I was laughing and thinking, wow this spider scared the hairs out of me but I did not feel any harm or anything like that. IT was like a dream in another dream but in the dream when I saw the spider I didn't know I was actually dreaming. All my other dreams are very fuzzy and hard to see/remember things but seeing this spider was like in reality. Could this be a small lucid dream or just a false awakening?

Take care, friends!
Old 20-10-2013, 04:09 PM
MamaHare

Lucid dreams you can control. This doesn't sound like you were controlling it. So I would think it was astral travel... which dreams take place on the astral plane. Most of the time we are unaware of it though. I believe you awakened to your astral body there in your room but your mind did not wake.
As for the dream at least the spider part indicates you were unable to escape from a relationship. You maybe experiencing a reawakening or fresh outlook on life. It is also a message from your higher self. You should go back and look at the dreams from that night. Something was in there of great importance.