Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-11-2018, 10:40 PM
Experiencer
Hey!

This thread is interesting.

I guess also There is a question of perception. Sometimes the signs are obvious but you don't see it. Because you dont have the same Level of Consciousness as other people. I realized that with a friend when a sync happened and he didnt understand why It was a sync lol. He didnt make the links between the different elements(very primary to my mind) that I made in a second appearing to my mind.

Also the power of Intention has a lot to mean in all that.
I noticed (and it is currently admitted) that the more I am awakened spiritually, the more I see the result of my thoughts materializing in the 3D reality very QUICKLY. Sometimes in the next minutes.
And then you also have go be careful because the Power of Intention doesnt care about Positive or Negative Meaning. What you think starts to happen, even when its bad. So you have to be really careful with what you think !

As we say...with great power comes great responsibility ! :)

Not the same type of power than our dictators hehe!
Old 06-11-2018, 10:43 PM
Experiencer
Thats typically the difference between 3D and superior dimensions.

In 3D what we see is what we believe.
In next dimensions what you think is what you see. :)

That’s why starting to have sync manifesting a lot is having the first step in the next dimension that is coming for New Earth.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:44 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Hey!

This thread is interesting.

I guess also There is a question of perception. Sometimes the signs are obvious but you don't see it. Because you dont have the same Level of Consciousness as other people. I realized that with a friend when a sync happened and he didnt understand why It was a sync lol. He didnt make the links between the different elements(very primary to my mind) that I made in a second appearing to my mind.

Also the power of Intention has a lot to mean in all that.
I noticed (and it is currently admitted) that the more I am awakened spiritually, the more I see the result of my thoughts materializing in the 3D reality very QUICKLY. Sometimes in the next minutes.
And then you also have go be careful because the Power of Intention doesnt care about Positive or Negative Meaning. What you think starts to happen, even when its bad. So you have to be really careful with what you think !

Yeah, I tend to forget that what I think manifests and fast! There was actually a time where my sister cut open her knee and the very next day I scraped mine. It turns out the entire day before I was worrying about my sister's knee and that had manifested.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
My question is, If signs are always there, why am I not getting any? Are they really all around us? I have seen signs before and can tell when the universe is sending them, but there are times when I will see nothing at all.

I will have let go and I'm usually in the zone, but they still don't show up. I have a couple of questions for the universe that I ask, but I feel like the universe doesn't hear me.

People say they ask for a specific sign, but that never works for me because they never show up. Is there a way I can get answers from the universe quickly?

Am I doing Something wrong?

Thank you for taking the time to read.
Your help Is greatly appreciated.

The signs are always there, all the time and everywhere. Every second you can get them.
The state does not last because of our forgetfulness.
The key here is your awareness. The more you drop Past and Future thoughts, the more signs you will get.

The more you stay in the state which is called "Now", concentrating your awareness only on the present moment, the more you will experience and recognize them. Eventually you will get so used to them that they become natural to you, and you forget that they were something 'special' once.

Before i came here on SF, i was visiting the Abovetopsecret forums, because they have had some obe/astral projection threads.
But i found few useful posts which i would like to share here:

ATS: 2 day Enlightenment exercise. Step 1, shift into Awareness - First Post (and 5th)
Old 15-11-2018, 03:36 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
The signs are always there, all the time and everywhere. Every second you can get them.
The state does not last because of our forgetfulness.
The key here is your awareness. The more you drop Past and Future thoughts, the more signs you will get.

The more you stay in the state which is called "Now", concentrating your awareness only on the present moment, the more you will experience and recognize them. Eventually you will get so used to them that they become natural to you, and you forget that they were something 'special' once.

Before i came here on SF, i was visiting the Abovetopsecret forums, because they have had some obe/astral projection threads.
But i found few useful posts which i would like to share here:

ATS: 2 day Enlightenment exercise. Step 1, shift into Awareness - First Post (and 5th)

If they are always there, that's amazing!! Maybe I just haven't opened my eyes to seeing them fully. Thank you for the link! I will definitely check it out!
Old 15-11-2018, 04:32 PM
Master
Yes.. the signs are there. The trick is to understand when it's relevant and when not. But they are shown at moments when you aren't looking for it, and 'randomly' see yet another case that adds up to it. If you want to become more aware of it I recommend writing your dreams down every morning. And meditate daily, you'd be surprised at what comes on your path..
Old 15-11-2018, 11:03 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Yes.. the signs are there. The trick is to understand when it's relevant and when not. But they are shown at moments when you aren't looking for it, and 'randomly' see yet another case that adds up to it. If you want to become more aware of it I recommend writing your dreams down every morning. And meditate daily, you'd be surprised at what comes on your path..

Thank you for your advice. I will try to keep up with journaling more another thing it does is help me process my thoughts. Meditation is key too.
Old 17-11-2018, 09:13 PM
Guide

I received some pretty amazing signs and I often experience synchronicity.
Sometimes I ask for something specific, but they also show up unexpectedly
and I know, without a doubt, they're meant for me..

But that doesn't mean you get them all the time, sometimes you just have to learn it on your own..
Old 20-11-2018, 11:29 PM
Master
omg this is so long, skip to the last paragraph if you want lol it might have a potential answer

I haven't been seeing signs myself recently either, but have experienced some, many in a row so I wanted to post in this interesting thread topic you started.

one thing that it reminds me of, is when I started "talking to trees" and after feeling like I heard something insightful from like every tree, one tree told me I could chill out and didn't have to ask or listen to every tree lol cuz sort of like your thread asks it answered that there are signs all the time. not in those words but I forget exactly how it phrased it

it seems simple now, almost silly but still was and is meaningful to me. I'd look at the tree and try to see what it could be teaching and I'd hear lessons about things like how you can grow under difficult circumstances or you can share your space or your branches and trunk and keep reaching out and you don't have to be afraid of extending yourself too far or much, etc.. or even dead or seemingly dying leafless trees are beautiful and things like that, which now all seem to summarize into similar messages. but the point is I kept looking to the trees for answers, and other things at that time, and it could be overwhelming trying to be mindful and conscious of everything.. and it once let me know that it is okay to relax and stop seeking so many answers, or that we don't have to pay deep attention to every tree or everything. lol it kind of hurts me cuz I think everything deserves great attention and I think I know nature or existence thrives on it and appreciates it, but still, even if we just walk around feeling gratitude then that can reach the environment around us.

at that time I also was looking at dates on pennies I found on the ground and adding them up cuz I like Chaldean Numerology and have found it to be true- which I guess was another sign, cuz I first read about it in this book I accidentally picked up off a friend's shelf thinking it was about Astrology as it was called Star Signs and by a popular Astrologer Linda Goodman from decades past. I read the chapter on it in that book and couldn't deny it even though I was content with just being into Astrology and didn't want or need another. but that book had chapters on all kinds of cool stuff, check it out if you get a chance or find free excerpts online if you look.

so anyway I probably was paying attention to the ground too much and looking for the signs there but I don't know, I'm sure most people could find pennies around if they wanted to, and most don't see them or the dates as signs anyway. but one day on a walk, I kind of told the universe to send me another sign, a more serious one, after finding pennies.. and lo and behold, I found this silver coin on the ground which I think might have been a mexican one. but it had the number 2 prominent which ended up being the number of my future fiance's birthday (the 29th added together equalling 11 then 2) and it had mayan or aztec symbols on it which was really cool and I dabbled a little into that Astrology too.

around that time I was doing EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and this one day I was talking to lots of flowers and trees and doing the EFT tapping and that day kind of changed my life, or at least my perspective a lot more. it was the 10th anniversary of my precious grandma's death and I was alone and had to walk to this farther away store to get water because I couldn't go to the one near my house for bad reasons which seemed meant-to-be at that point lol. well anyway I was/am focused on the negativity of mainstream stuff, processed food and toxic products and all that, and there were lots of flowers out near the grocery store and it was night so nobody was there. I heard from the flowers of course that you can't write something or someone off just cuz they are supposedly tainted by poison, as these poor flowers had been fed poison. and they were dying most of them unfortunately, never to be bought and sold and I wonder why the companies selling them would hurt their own product and business but whatever. it spoke to my heart and then later I came by a church and heard more messages, about how just cuz something is ignorant or misguided or used by maleficent people (no offense to anyone) doesn't mean there aren't good things and energy behind it and possible. people create their own patterns, but of course it's better to be closer to the absolute truth. sometimes we gotta take what we can get and accept things for what good they are or can be

oh and the flowers by the store spoke another way because I had earlier been telling someone online that one of my favorite color and healing combinations is purple, pink, yellow and orange. and my grandma's favorite flower which she had around her house and in decor was cala lilies. and out at this store were purple pink and yellow cala lilies. I didn't even know they made them in those colors. after I left the store, I had missed the bus cuz the last one came as it was around midnight. so I had to walk the rest of the way home, and I decided to take a street I hadn't before for some reason.. and finally I came upon a gorgeous garden on someone's lawn and there were orange tulips, the color missing from the lilies earlier. and I don't think I knew there were a such thing as orange tulips either lol and they had the other colors there in that lovely garden too. then I kind of felt like while connecting with a flower, the truth about how we are connected with everything and Idno it was like one of those trippy moments. it felt like my grandma was talking to me but also that we are all all, as they commonly say lol

well I could go on but I know I went on a lot lol and my baby is crying. but lastly I saw a lot of signs on the way to move into my new place which I had to go to cuz I was being kicked out of my mom's, and there were numbers and white orchids that popped up at someone's house we wouldn't have went to if I hadn't taken so many days to pack up my things, and this person ended up coming with the person I was with to go move to another place in the mountains.. which I was gonna have to do but I had met my fiance who had told me not to come back but then I was patient and kind and doing the EFT with help of a friend and I didn't get super angry with him like I would've wanted to and eventually he told me to come back. both the guys were named Michael too. and me and the second one who had asked if I wanted to come to help start a new community in these mountains ended up not getting along and he said he'd take me to the first one's if I ended up needing to. cuz I was gonna fly but didn't get my flight cuz the first one has some personal issues and didn't wanna drag me into it for one thing and probably was more bothered by my issues than he let on initially. but anyway sorry this is so long omg forgive me.. he ended up driving me with a uhaul he got and I was able to bring most of my stuff which I wouldn't have been able to if my fiance didn't tell me not to come back

he had got me a plane ticket to meet him for a week before moving so we'd be sure we got along and it was not supposed to be a romantic thing, at least I emphasized that. but we hit it off and I stayed extra and blah blah blah but then he changed his mind and I was stuck so I got the other option which I didn't want to do as much but it ended up being much better cuz I had a lot of stuff and art supplies and crystals and things that are important to me. well I saw white orchids a few places, I forget the first but then I saw them along with a number address decoration in the house of the other guy we picked up, who ended up being a good buffer between me and the Michael I didn't get along with. and we had to get a hotel eventually though we hadn't planned to, and at that hotel there was white orchid too, and then at the grocery store here I first went to after I finally arrived and got settled in. I think that is where I saw them first at a different grocery store at my old house, and now I see them at a lot of grocery stores but anyways it was cool still, and actually when I got here there were white orchids in the room set up for me lol, artificial cloth plastic ones but white orchids nonetheless.

then after living here a while I wrote something about gratitude one day cuz I heard that is good for you, and before I had seen butterflies as signs, but after I wrote that, I saw tons and tons more almost every day, it was amazing lol. so while I am not sure there is a cheat to seeing signs, I think that maybe if you try to be present and express gratitude without expectation and perhaps write it down, more signs will be revealed to you
Old 21-11-2018, 10:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
Thank you for your advice. I will try to keep up with journaling more another thing it does is help me process my thoughts. Meditation is key too.

Hi GE,

Meditation is very helpful. The more connected you can get with your spiritual guidance team, the more easily you will recognize those signs sent your way which are useful. Like everything else in life, practice improves performance.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/