Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-10-2018, 12:11 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
That which C.G.Jung defined as a synchronicity happens to a 'normal' person, if they are lucky once in a lifetime. It has nothing to do with 'asking' the universe. A true S. will never be forgotten, the rest are just flukes, coincidences, chance happenings and so on. If you have just bought a red coat you'll see red coats all over the place until something else comes along.

That makes sense. It always happens to me. The minute I see a green car I see a whole bunch of them!
Old 21-10-2018, 12:11 AM
Newbie ;)

I just might be ignoring them because I don't want to hear them. Maybe they are the answer I don't want. Actually, i have been seeing descending numbers like 654 321 etc when thinking about pursuing something I have always wanted. These numbers show up though EVERY TIME i even think about it! They always stop me because I've read that they mean i should not pursue that path. The thing is that is the only sign I see.

Maybe you see these numbers not because you aren't supposed to pursue what you want. Maybe it is a test from the universe to see how bad you want something. It is trying to deter your to see your commitment. I have always been told nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it and I honestly believe that. You don't want to die with regrets. That would be the worst thing to go with.
Old 21-10-2018, 01:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster
I just might be ignoring them because I don't want to hear them. Maybe they are the answer I don't want. Actually, i have been seeing descending numbers like 654 321 etc when thinking about pursuing something I have always wanted. These numbers show up though EVERY TIME i even think about it! They always stop me because I've read that they mean i should not pursue that path. The thing is that is the only sign I see.

Maybe you see these numbers not because you aren't supposed to pursue what you want. Maybe it is a test from the universe to see how bad you want something. It is trying to deter your to see your commitment. I have always been told nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it and I honestly believe that. You don't want to die with regrets. That would be the worst thing to go with.

I never thought of it that way and you may be right because even though i get those descending numbers, I see that thing I want to pursue everywhere. I usually never considered it a sign and brushed it off which is why i never mentioned it here. I thought it was just me seeing things.
Old 24-10-2018, 10:35 PM
Knower
Hi Golden,

I like this website to read about Angel Numbers. Here’s a link for 321 number if you want to read if you haven’t already.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...r-321.html?m=1

If you see green cars...green is often associated with healers. I don’t believe that descending numbers are a negative really. It’s up to how you personally interpret them in relation of what’s currently going on in your life.

I see royal blue cars a lot. To the point it all most makes me want my next car to be royal blue.

God Bless!
Old 26-10-2018, 03:08 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoGurl
Hi Golden,

I like this website to read about Angel Numbers. Here’s a link for 321 number if you want to read if you haven’t already.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...r-321.html?m=1

If you see green cars...green is often associated with healers. I don’t believe that descending numbers are a negative really. It’s up to how you personally interpret them in relation of what’s currently going on in your life.

I see royal blue cars a lot. To the point it all most makes me want my next car to be royal blue.

God Bless!

Thanks for the helpful link! I'm still trying to figure out whether or not they are negative. I'm starting to think they are not which is a good thing!
Old 28-10-2018, 02:09 AM
Ascender
Mosey on over to the Law of Attraction/Manifesting area....you may understand signs manifested more...
Old 29-10-2018, 02:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
Thanks for the helpful link! I'm still trying to figure out whether or not they are negative. I'm starting to think they are not which is a good thing!

Same here. I was beginning to think the seeing the numbers was becoming negative, so much so that I don't really take no notice now.
Old 29-10-2018, 02:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
Mosey on over to the Law of Attraction/Manifesting area....you may understand signs manifested more...

Where is the "law of attraction area" ? Are you talking about this forum?
Old 01-11-2018, 05:34 PM
Seeker

Hi,
I never got a sign when I asked for one. But I often get signs when I don't expect them. Like sometimes I suddenly have a line of a song in my head and start singing it and then I recognize that it is somehow the answer to something I was thinking about. As soon as I actively start looking for signs - often when I am worried about something - I get signs that are truely worrying. Like two weeks ago when I was taking my cat to the vet. He needed to have surgery and I came across two signs (literally signs) showing the way to a pet cemetary, I didn't know before that it was there. And there were other bad signs on the way to the vet. But that was just my worries looking back at me. Thankfully I knew that because I have experienced that before lots of times when I was worried - bad signs all over - but so far each time everything turned out fine. Yes, I think signs are just things in the outer world that reflect something that is inside of us that we are not aware of.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by siebenraben
Hi,
I never got a sign when I asked for one. But I often get signs when I don't expect them. Like sometimes I suddenly have a line of a song in my head and start singing it and then I recognize that it is somehow the answer to something I was thinking about. As soon as I actively start looking for signs - often when I am worried about something - I get signs that are truely worrying. Like two weeks ago when I was taking my cat to the vet. He needed to have surgery and I came across two signs (literally signs) showing the way to a pet cemetary, I didn't know before that it was there. And there were other bad signs on the way to the vet. But that was just my worries looking back at me. Thankfully I knew that because I have experienced that before lots of times when I was worried - bad signs all over - but so far each time everything turned out fine. Yes, I think signs are just things in the outer world that reflect something that is inside of us that we are not aware of.

This is very true! I have seen scary signs too when i was worried. I may be getting signs when I least expect them as well. I will keep my eyes peeled.