Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 05-05-2018, 04:06 AM
Experiencer
Most are driven by 3rd dimensional truths. What they actually perceive as the truth in this world. Most of these people are sleeping and have not awakened and may never awaken either. To try to prove anything or have them believe in your experiences is akin to banging your head on a wall, you'd have a much better response from that action because at least the drywall gives eventually.
I simply believe they don't wish to have anything take away from their 3rd dimensional world that they've built up because this would cause a crack in the hollogram and they just will not tolerate that. To think that there could possibly be more than what their bubble contains may cause fear or from what the society norms intend for them. Those who are still sleeping know nothing but what is told to them through dictates, television, news, etc....To accept someone who is sharing experiences that they can't understand or conceptualize simply makes their world as they know and accept less than they thought it was. Much better for the sleeping to ostracize someone who is awakened, taunt their beliefs or criticize them because nothing beyond what they know in the here and now exists for these types. Very sad, but also very true.

I consider myself very lucky in the sense that I was also given a gift of what I feel is the ability to not only recognize the signs and symptoms easily of those who are awakening but also to discern those I can help along the path from those who will never see the light and are to young in their development to even try to share with. I have to date successfully helped two people (friends) on their path to enlightenment in recognizing they were opening. And I feel very happy that I was able to help them and their development in recognizing what they were going through. And even though I'm not sure how spirit works in every aspect that somehow caused us to become spiritual linked or connected in many ways.
Old 20-07-2018, 03:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I don't think there is anything 'paranormal' or 'supernatural'.

For me everything that has happened to me that cannot be explained will, one day, be explained. I don't mean that science will explain these things but slowly as understanding is unfurled, we'll begin to comprehend how everything hangs together.
C.G. Jung started to understand how the universe works with his excursion into Synchronocities and the collective unconscious.
Anyone who has experienced a true synchronocity, as I once did, will get an overwhelming and even shocking glimpse into the information stored behind the thing we call reality. And I'm not talking here about co-incidences.

I have tried to talk to people about the things that have happened in my life but it is all to no avail. These are personal things anyway and if they get into the ears of the wrong persons it can be damaging.

I find it fascinating that you don't believe anything is paranormal or supernatural, yet research the teachings of Carl Jung. Is it that you don't see it as "beyond normal" in relation to what society dictates, or do you believe it not to be true? I fully agree that things we cannot understand will be explained to us one day when we experience a different level of consciousness. I also believe that there are mysteries to the universe that we will never get the answers to.
Old 21-07-2018, 06:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by offthechain225
I find it fascinating that you don't believe anything is paranormal or supernatural, yet research the teachings of Carl Jung. Is it that you don't see it as "beyond normal" in relation to what society dictates, or do you believe it not to be true? I fully agree that things we cannot understand will be explained to us one day when we experience a different level of consciousness. I also believe that there are mysteries to the universe that we will never get the answers to.

There was no one better to catch a glimpse into the workings of the human mind than Jung.
My philosophy is simple. We live in a world of mind and matter and have yet to understand the power of the mind in which we live. Jung called this the collective unconscious, All those things which we define as paranormal or supernatural are, in real terms, actions or projections of the human mind held within the field of one great mind.
Natural or physical laws cannot be broken. There are no miracles, no walking on water, no manna from heaven. Only mind can create and only mind can imagine.
Old 22-07-2018, 01:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
There was no one better to catch a glimpse into the workings of the human mind than Jung.
My philosophy is simple. We live in a world of mind and matter and have yet to understand the power of the mind in which we live. Jung called this the collective unconscious, All those things which we define as paranormal or supernatural are, in real terms, actions or projections of the human mind held within the field of one great mind.
Natural or physical laws cannot be broken. There are no miracles, no walking on water, no manna from heaven. Only mind can create and only mind can imagine.

I do agree....to a point. The conscious human mind is a very low level tool for day to day function. Paranormal occurrences and supernatural events are well beyond (para) the levels of (normal) humanistic comprehension. These laws you mentioned are not being broken, they are a different set of laws that our measly brains cannot begin to interpret. It is only by enlightenment (unlocking) the doors to the universe via meditation, OBE, NDE, or actually passing into a completely different existence, that will we ever truly know.
Old 22-07-2018, 04:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by offthechain225
I do agree....to a point. The conscious human mind is a very low level tool for day to day function. Paranormal occurrences and supernatural events are well beyond (para) the levels of (normal) humanistic comprehension. These laws you mentioned are not being broken, they are a different set of laws that our measly brains cannot begin to interpret. It is only by enlightenment (unlocking) the doors to the universe via meditation, OBE, NDE, or actually passing into a completely different existence, that will we ever truly know.

i'm not so sure it is 'different' laws as much as basically being stuck in the 'prison' formed by believing in the status quo.
Old 26-10-2018, 09:42 PM
Ascender
I was watching a great video an interview of Jaime on the Moore Show today and it was on youtube. She said we need to get back to where we were before when consulting a seer was more normal in the past.

I also think fear is very religious brain washing based in this stuff Like in the tv show Paranormal. He believes in a certain demon so he manifests seeing and recording(Law of Attraction)things that Appear to be deamon-like to him on the show....even if they are simple ball lightening or something that science can and does explain.