Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-11-2018, 04:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Very good.

There is a wonderful video on this, which I highly recommend.

It is called the Hidden History of Humanity, which goes into the Yugas, the Manvantaras and the seven planetary cycles...

It is a rather long, drawn out watch...but if anybody is interested in it:
https://youtu.be/GbWMw249xY8

Thanks Shivani Devi. I will watch it as the whole subject of the rounds and cycles can be quite confusing, and anything which helps explain it is good.

Peace.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:40 PM
Seeker
Just in the last few days, I've been drawn to YT videos with interviews of Robert Schwartz, a hypnotist, concerning soul contracts, which are plans we make pre-birth, for the lessons we wish to learn in the next incarnation. He's written two books about the subject.

I cannot post links yet, but in his blog he gives his perspective on your question, including a (possible) meaning behind mass disasters. His website is called your souls plan dot com, click on his blog, the entry is dated 28 Nov and titled "What is the purpose of catastrophic events?"

His answer is, "yes, we do - they are in our soul contract" and he then expands on it. Take it or leave it; it sounds brutal to suggest that victims of natural disasters or war/terror and the like, actually chose this, yet I find his take on it convincing. I find the whole concept of soul contracts very convincing.

(Probably because I am currently being hit on the head with it and ugh, the headache is mean. I have this picture of my HS and Guide taking deep, patient breaths and saying "okaaayyyy, let's try this again another way, from the top...." I'm going to get it right, this time - firm intention is set!)
Old 02-12-2018, 03:49 PM
Seeker
Now I'm thinking you probably know all the above already.
Bear with me, I'm a newbie in more ways than one.