Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Georgina

Is my father happy?

My father passed away in 2006. He was from Greece and when he came to America he was never able to go back and see his mother, father, sisters, and brothers. His family here was his only life. I miss him so so much and I even have his urn. As much as I want to communicate with him, my biggest concern is that he is happy and okay in his afterlife and has his loved ones there he was never able to see again. How would I be able to know? This has bothered me for such a long time, and I would greatly appreciate some insight! Thanks!
Old 18-04-2012, 10:30 PM
MYFIGO

I would try asking him to come to you in your dreams. I also would talk to him as if he were still right with you... our loved ones came come to us with just a thought.
Old 18-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Master
Your father was never just your father, he was much more than that, he was as we all are pure Essence, the life story of your father was your life story also, but now that your father has passed on, his life story is ended, the life force has melted back into Consciousness, he's life story has become your story as well, so his and your story is all in your hands, its really up tp you if he is happy or not.
Old 18-04-2012, 11:05 PM
Master

Don't worry, Georgina. He is safe and well and happy - and reunited with his beloved family members. As you will be when it is your 'time'.

Nothing prepares you for the sorrow of losing a parent. It is one of life's hardest lessons. But it is a source of great comfort to know that they have gone to a better, brighter, more beautiful place.

Most people who have undergone a NDE a) don't want to come back! and b) lose their fear of death....Things everyone, esp. those who are distressed at losing a loved one, or who are scared of dying, should contemplate.

Even though a mother or father, or both parents, may have passed over, 'you' remain their ambassador on earth. The best way, I feel, to honour their memory and thank them for the gift of life is to do them proud...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 18-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Administrator
Hey Georgina,

Your dad is fine in the spiritworld dont worry about him , you can ask him to come to you in your dreams, persist with this he willl come to you but hes never really left you hes still around looking over you all, he can go from country to country now in a blink of an eye. so he sees who he wants to see he is happy but wants you to stop worrying about him.
he gives signs that he is around but you miss them like the lights flikering . etc dont worry hes fine and happy.

Namaste
Old 19-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Master
Hi. Yes, your Dad is happy. My Dad came to me shortly after I was able to communicate 1 1/2 years ago. He was bipolar, was a mean, nasty alcoholic. He died of lung cancer and cirrhosis. I did not attend his funeral because of hurt and anger toward him. He came to me to say was sorry for the life he gave me and to ask for my forgiveness. I had forgiven him long ago.

I asked him if he was happy. He said he was very happy and he wasn't sick anymore. He was working on himself so he could progress. I know he is with family members. My gatekeeper is, I found out, a distant family member(a cousin of his mother). She is the one who let my Dad and his helper spirit through.
Old 19-04-2012, 07:47 PM
Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgina
My father passed away in 2006. He was from Greece and when he came to America he was never able to go back and see his mother, father, sisters, and brothers. His family here was his only life. I miss him so so much and I even have his urn. As much as I want to communicate with him, my biggest concern is that he is happy and okay in his afterlife and has his loved ones there he was never able to see again. How would I be able to know? This has bothered me for such a long time, and I would greatly appreciate some insight! Thanks!

Dear Georgina, your father is perfectly safe, healthy, and happy! The period after death is often describe by the dead as the most fun time that they can recall! After he passed on, your father was almost certainly greeted by his long, lost family members and guided into the afterlife.

If you are really interested in finding out for sure how he is, I would recommend that you try going to a reputable medium. A great one is Willa White (just google her and her website will come up). She does over-the-phone readings at a pretty affordable price. The last time I checked, I believe it was $50 for a 30 minute reading, which is about as cheap as it gets.

I also recommend that you read The Fun of Dying, by Roberta Grimes. It is only about 100 pages of large type, but it will change your life forever. The book describes the dying process, and the afterlife itself, with evidence to backup every claim! Another wonderful book is Your Eternal Self by R. Craig Hogan, which focuses more on the scientific evidence for the afterlife.

The afterlife is my area of expertise, so please feel free to send me a private message, or an email ([email protected]) if you have any questions. I would be more than happy to address your concerns!

Be happy, my friend, for that is what you father wants above all! :)
Old 21-04-2012, 03:45 AM
Georgina

Thank You

Thank you all so much for you kind words. I am going to ask him to come into my dreams. I've always hoped he would, but have never asked. I am grateful to be able to clear my worries from my conscience, and will able to rest easy knowing he is happy and safe. Again, thank you all so much. You are wonderful people!

-Georgina