Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 23-02-2018, 03:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Scorpio, love my sign
Old 23-02-2018, 10:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I never associated Virgo with virgin. I've also come across the description of harvester. I like it.
Most Virgos I know aren't pleasant or easy people (mental or personality disorders, emotionally unstable, or tyrannic dictators). These Virgos all have some form of victim mentality. At the same time, some of them are very loving and caring, in spite of their other side or issues.

My daughter in-law, however, is a wonderfully different Virgo. Very sweet, committed, dedicated, fun, very loving and caring, outgoing although she used to be very shy and insecure. She's a September Virgo. I wonder if there's a difference with August Virgos?

I believe there are differences between September and August born Virgos. I'm a September born Virgo too. :) I do want to better understand my sign and get to know myself. Yeah "Virgo The Harvester" just has a better ring to it. I feel as though your post always ironically resonate with me. My biggest issues is that I don't believe in Myself and I have low self-esteem. I also have a cognitive disability math isn't my strong suit . I can be a Victim Blamer to some degree, I have habit of also projecting my insecurities onto others as well. I'm not bad and overall miserably person.
Old 26-02-2018, 07:28 AM
Master
Quote:
I can be a Victim Blamer to some degree, I have habit of also projecting my insecurities onto others as well. I'm not bad and overall miserably person.

This is so virgo like, hard on itself and will self deprecate itself. These 'hard on self' traits can also make them very observant, analytical , critical and sometimes very good workers, and very ethical ones. This weakness can be one of their greatest strengths, when they invest their energies on something more productive, their self esteem rises and they develop more tolerance, understanding and sensibility than most of other signs I know.
To be very honest, this critical tendency can sometimes also be what they naturally intuit sometimes about themselves and others. I know one who does not consider himself very intuitive or spiritual, but he will spot lies like an expert. When no had noticed it and thought it was the truth. Not a very easy person , but at the same time he is usually right.
Maybe the virgin here is about purity, and since its ruled by mercury, it's achieving objective by pure reason and intellect, and that might have a lot of truth to it, as in we cannot walk our highest path unless we find truth within ourselves and others. Since it's also an earth sign can be very grounded even when its being critical, and it does not really go off rails or overly emotional in the sense of being volatile for the sake of it. So these hard on self traits are actually an attempt to be honest about themselves and others I feel. Their observations have some reason behind it.
Old 26-02-2018, 12:36 PM
Master
Cancer - and no.

I am very empathetic, intuitive, loving and my home/family is very important. I am emotional and typica water.

But this gets me into trouble - because I am also a warrior, and this emotionality gets me into trouble. I really wished I could have been another sign, when I was young.

Just recently, I found out by looking at my natal chart that it all fits - there was Sagittarius all over plus some big Aquarius and Capricorn influences. And there was even a kind of 'block' - i don't remember the details now; but the aspects that could balance issues in my sign - was blocked by other problematic aspects/planets in that area. Reading it was like a labyrinth, until finding the key, and treading backwards from there.

Well, my inner conflicts had been mostly resolved by the time I read this chart, but it was astonishing to see how the chart was almost like a map of my life.

And intuitively i have felt trapped by my sign, which was not entirely incorrect

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 26-02-2018, 06:54 PM
Ascender
Uh... It's fine. Libras are ok. I guess.

I'd probably take out my scorp rising conjunct Pluto so I could stop being a paranoid android
Old 26-02-2018, 11:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Awww man...

Chin up Virgos! Tap into the inner empress/ empror power.
Look at our symbol... we are a totally chilled out goddess - understanding of life's natural rhythms- look at her...
She totally gets it! We can work with our own natures and not against ourselves.

We build structure out of chaos...
To follow a flow more aligned with the rhythm of life.

If I was living my ultimate dream... it would be a very simple life which would naturally follow the already perfect flow of nature and life.

I'd own very little stuff but the harvest of my life would be rich in abundance of the simple things.

I do not seek absolute perfection in things - but I see absolute perfection in nature... and it is my desire to align with the ordered flow of universal wisdom. There is a time to sow and a time to reap...
There is a time to break shiitake apart and rebuild because their is a better and more efficient system to use which will serve humanity more effectively!

We refine like a finer wine as time goes by.... us virgos because we put in the time and effort early on to ensure it is so!

I am more like my ascendant sign in Scorpio though... which I truely used to fight haha...
Having a supposedly annalytical gemini father emotions were not particularly encouraged... but I was like a passionate firecracker of truth - which is where my ascendant both shined and destroyed haha...
A truely transformative sign to have in ascendant... especially given my background - there was alot to break down and rebuild.

Virgo is a perfectly awesome sign for me to ground my fire and water personality to emerge

I am not typical in my virgo traits besides the scorp/ virgo combination of dark sarcasam and a tendancy towards finding cynicism funny at times.
That is the truth... I find MYSELF hilarious at times... and also sometimes unintentionally mean.
It is very true... I say it how I see it and people find me quite confronting which i am cool with because it sorts through all the fake people pretty quickly... that truely is a gift cause I have better things to do then impress fakery.

I love virgos and I have known quite a few funny one's as well... and quite a few attractive ones.
I like humour and the way it can be used to break through so much shiitake.
Especially socially... the way society treats people is often disgusting and also inneffecient to help people reach their highest potentials!

My virgo Scorpio nature is perfectly placed to call that shiitake out.

Anyways...
Although I'm not a wonderful example.of a virgo- I am learning to embrace the useful and practical aspects of my sign to 'organise' my true personality expression.

As we grow and learn the lessons of our signs the more positive aspects of our charts can start to emerge... and be utilised to really allow the potential of the soul expression to emerge.
Also our deemed negative traits can be approached in a different way and used to our benefit.

For example - I may be critical, cynical and sarcastic at times...
But I am also highly creative and not afraid to get down and dirty in to the dark side of life and transform things from the ground up.

Where others would shy away from perceived negativity... I have a tough shell and can dig into it... break it down, organise it and transform it.
My Scorpio side finds beauty in darkness... and breaks down lies hiding in the light which others are too afraid or too blind to face...
Then virgo can truely shine and come in to create strong and solid foundations for something new and beautiful to be built upon...
It works well together.

Don't discount yourselves virgos...
If we wern't here the whole world would fall apart hahaha....
But even as it falls apart - it is ok because virgos are here to help rebuild a rebuild a better one!

We lay the most effective foundations so that others have a stage to shine on!

I'd be lost without my virgo sun! She is like a sensible mother energy to me... getting me all organised and looked after so that my true self has the best chance to shine haha!

We show love through practical actions.

Perhaps when that energy is expressed - it starts to look like creating solid structures for others to reach their potentials.

Ahhh..... that is love to me!

I love it when people feel safe to reach their full potentials and shine their lights in authenticity!
What a beautiful world that is!
Old 28-02-2018, 10:43 PM
Pathfinder

I am Leo and it fits me perfect in every way. I am a proud Leo !!
Old 02-03-2018, 07:40 AM
Master
Cancer. Seems fitting enough.

Found a link: https://www.allure.com/story/zodiac-...y-traits-dates
Old 02-03-2018, 05:42 PM
Master
Found this interesting. About the darker sides of each sign. https://www.disclose.tv/each-zodiac-...s-yours-315925
Old 15-03-2018, 09:46 AM
Deactivated Account
As not liking it won't help anybody: yes!

Capricorns might be considered "stiff" or that they lack spontaneity.
Might be true, but at least it helps me to remain grounded.
During more "spiritual" phases, I still can "function" in everyday life, even though it sometimes is not easy, lol...
There is that tendency to be overly critical or that I exaggerate self-criticism.
On the other hand, it is a good thing. Balance is the key here.
There is that risk for a more sensitive Capricorn, that they fall for negativity. Weltschmerz. I am working on that. We also are hard-workers, and I am working hard on a more positive view of the world. Mere logic is telling me, that negative thinking won't help anybody. It's as easy as that!
While I sometimes seem to make slow progress or even stand still, Capricorns are known to make "progress" with what ever at their own pace. They can reach everything, exactly by climbing at their own pace. By just not giving up, by following a path, no matter how narrow, at their own pace.