Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-11-2017, 10:23 PM
Lorelyen

Interesting but edited out the post. I did read it but decline to comment.
unicorn68 mentioned a way to de-pattern and/or re-pattern the mind.

Reptilian brain?
cheers,
Terry Dactyl
Old 10-11-2017, 10:27 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Interesting. I'll limit my comment just to: it still seems to be "running new software" on an old computer. One is attempting to reprogram cortical activity. You still need your fight or flight drives.

It also doesn't mention the incomplete souls of those born to find a twin. How does it affect those born with a complete soul? I suppose they just find the love and happiness bit.

unicorn68's post above this touches on the way you can undo the patterning of the mind but needs preparation and comes with risk.

As for reptillian brains... it all falls in place now why most twin flames are like lizards, their eyes wide apart to watch out for chasers.
its all part of the dance my friend,all part of the dance....well its back now as a quote from you....in all of its immortality....
Old 10-11-2017, 10:34 PM
Suspended

id often heard of the lizards being like behind governments working behind the scenes in secret to pollute the air in such a way that they would be able to breathe it eventually.all very doctor who like.better go find my sonic screwdriver just in case i need it....
Old 10-11-2017, 10:41 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
its all part of the dance my friend,all part of the dance....well its back now as a quote from you....in all of its immortality....

Uh-oh. I edited the post. Oh well.... It was an interesting article but didn't say
too much about the reprogramming.
It would take a vast effort to program the hypothalmus or whatever to make it an autonomous process.
Just returned from playing at a wedding reception so I'm a little...well... imbibed a few. Slleepy now. Sorry.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Uh-oh. I edited the post. Oh well.... It was an interesting article but didn't say
too much about the reprogramming. It would take a vast effort to program the hypothalamus or whatever to make it an autonomous process.
o just wait till version 7.0 comes out.....system of a down style...
Old 10-11-2017, 11:08 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
actually thats almost exactly what it is.except you dont need the acid....cos u replaced it with SPIRIT....ive known about a lot of this stuff for years,but when divine timing kicked in just over a year ago and we came together for the first time after 3 YEARS of circling each other and observing(we still havent even kissed yet by the way) we were still totally blown apart by the sheer depth of it.but i knew it was time.and if it happens tomorrow,next week,next year,10 years down the line it doesnt matter.we are totally within the dance.and its beautiful here.

Meeting my twin kind of reminds me of the LSD experience.

Look at page 50 here:
TABLE 1
The seven levels of energy consciousness, the drugs which induce them and the sciences and religions which study each level.
https://archive.org/details/politicsofecstas00learrich
Old 11-11-2017, 05:18 AM
Guide

Thanks for bringing this article to our attention. I had not read it before. This is one of the best articles of hers I have read and it really made sense.

I'm going to try some of her ideas on creative imagery to see if it can help my negative thinking I slip into.
Old 11-11-2017, 09:05 AM
Lorelyen

I found it a bit waffly - took a long time to get to the various points. It's headed by girl facing boy with a "veil" between them, a sign-and-a-half, if ever. But at least it didn't come up with that piece of spiritual inanity about people having partial/fractured/incomplete souls. So the idea is moving into the mainstream and spawning articles on improving your chances with your prey!

I don't know how feasible it is. Habit is one thing, turning it autonomous is another.

Has anyone tried this out other than via (deliberate) affirmations?
Old 11-11-2017, 09:23 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I found it a bit waffly - took a long time to get to the various points. It's headed by girl facing boy with a "veil" between them, a sign-and-a-half, if ever. But at least it didn't come up with that piece of spiritual inanity about people having partial/fractured/incomplete souls. So the idea is moving into the mainstream and spawning articles on improving your chances with your prey!

I don't know how feasible it is. Habit is one thing, turning it autonomous is another.

Has anyone tried this out other than via (deliberate) affirmations?
sorry.didnt even read it.irrelevent.oops sorry ive been trying to resist the urge to reply.sorry if it caused offense.but agreed loralyn.as usual.far too serious for the likes of me....dammit there i went offending someone yet again.sorry again.in the immortal words of rake(aussie tv drama) 'sorry but im knee deep in penises again'
Old 11-11-2017, 09:46 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
sorry.didnt even read it.irrelevent.oops sorry ive been trying to resist the urge to reply.sorry if it caused offense.but agreed loralyn.as usual.far too serious for the likes of me....dammit there i went offending someone yet again.sorry again.in the immortal words of rake(aussie tv drama) 'sorry but im knee deep in penises again'

Eh? Who have you offended?
(No use looking at me. I'm the most unoffendable person in the world (at least, down on this zero-D world.) I'm of this belief that short of a physical violation people should be allowed their individuality; to express themselves freely, while I still have to act the diplomat, knowing that this freedom isn't everyone's.)

Not sure about your "resist the urge to reply", that is your prerogative... (just checking I spelled that right - didn't want to say "purgative" which need is a bit on my mind after last evening! Hangover's aren't nice, especially hanging over your 5D parapet!)

Still, I'm going a bit off topic here... There's an iguana knocking at the door. Could be the postman.

Edit: As an article it doesn't apply to me.....it makes one big assumption - that I have a brain....