Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-11-2017, 08:43 PM
Experiencer

Another TF dream -_-

I think I understand the meaning but figured I would post this anyway encase I missed something

I was a different person and on a ship with my family. Possibly a cruise ship? But more of an old time type of ship made of wood. In was younger I think? Because my god mother was there. Apparently I had snuck into a guy's room. I wanna say in the dream we were related somehow. Maybe not biologically but possibly or possibly second cousins or related through marriage. Either way it was taboo and my God mother found out and was upset with me but said nothing to anyone. Anyway I guess we continued our little trist. I did not realize or think it was my twin flame during the dream. It seemed more like a purely sexual thing and he was a different person in the dream. Wasnt I intellectual...more of a meat head and and was way more built up and muscular than he is in real life.

Anyway the ship started sinking and we all had the opportunity to get off. We we right there at the exit or whatever and he decided to go back into the bowels of the ship! I think to look for someone? Anyway I could have got off then but thought he was crazy and decided to go after him to bring him back. I found him in a room that was flooding he had hit his head and I pulled him out of it somehow. I guess one of those adreneline strength moments. I gave him the hemlic maneuver then pulled him to the edge of the ship and jumped off. There was some floating polyproplene rope that we landed on. My whole family had been watcbing the seen from the safety of the deck such wasn't too far off and then everyonr including myself realized in an instant that we were twin flames.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:52 AM
Master
it was a romantical dream LibraIndigo. you must have truly loved that
bonkers guy to have risked your own safety in an effort to rescue him...
after he'd demonstrated that he had personal concern for some unidentified
other person, and not even felt it necessary to explain his actions to you.
but, everything happened while you've said: "I was a different person",
which casts a completely different light on the story.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:54 AM
Experiencer

It wasn't a person. I didn't know why he went back
Old 11-11-2017, 11:26 AM
Master
okay. apologies.
the dream seems to have a "looking backwards" feel to it, specifically with the
"old time type of ship" reference. i'm thinking that the whole scene may be as
if witnessed from your higher self identity, the you that you are growing
into becoming, looking back at how you are presently. when you get there,
you may look back and it would seem as if you are a different person.
although the attraction you've felt for this fella was 'forbidden' for some
reason, it was too strong to to deny, and in the end, after performing some
remarkable feats of daring, everyone was certain that your relationship was
'meant to be'.