Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-11-2017, 02:54 AM
Seeker

Question No signs from dead brother ...

Hello everyone, I am here for some help and advice.
My 21 year old brother died 10 days back due to an accident. His death was so sudden that the news came onto our family as a terrible heart shattering shock. He died in different city..however he was buried within the radius of our home the day next. It's been more than a week and I've been waiting for some sort of contact from him- maybe a sign, a dream or a sighting perhaps? I am his elder sister and we shared this beautiful friendship where we could go on talking for hours. I miss him dearly and I keep on trying to reach out to him ..talking to him directly..or while meditating - but in vain. Am I being impatient? Is there any other way I can reach out to him? Please help.
Old 11-11-2017, 05:50 PM
Pathfinder

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing someone we love is the hardest thing in the world to go through especially someone so young. Would you consider seeking out the services of a Medium who might be able to get in touch with your brother?
Old 11-11-2017, 09:53 PM
Tedmil

Give it time. I lost a family member whom I was particularly close with and I wanted a sign from them to be sure that they crossed over. I expected something before the funeral but when none came I felt a bit cheated. A couple months later I got a got one and I was thankful it came when it did. Right now you're still in shock so even if your brother was trying to communicate you may not be open to receive the message.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:37 AM
Administrator
I am sorry for your loss when someone passes sudden they normally go into what we call a hospital.so they can Heal and come to terms with where they are. some people come through quick others take longer. but time has no meaning in the spirit world,
what we see as days or months are only minutes to them. be a little patient and I'm sure you will have signs that your brother is around you.

Namaste
Old 12-11-2017, 03:06 AM
Experiencer
I feel that you do not have to be concerned, he will contact you and your family. Try not to let your grief get in the way of being open to his contacting you. I get the sense that he cares for you very much.
Old 13-11-2017, 04:09 AM
Seeker

It gives me a sense of relief thinking that he is under healing process right now. Thank you for that. I think I'll be able to move on better if he reaches out to me somehow...he had such a zeal to life that his death is almost unacceptable. I am willing to wait for as long as it takes..
Old 13-11-2017, 04:14 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firetastic
Would you consider seeking out the services of a Medium who might be able to get in touch with your brother?

Only if there were well known mediums where I am from. Online could be an option but I dont know if I would find anyone reliable?
Old 19-11-2017, 06:25 PM
Master
sorry for yore loss
it will cum it will

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-11-2017, 07:13 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerina
Hello everyone, I am here for some help and advice.
My 21 year old brother died 10 days back due to an accident. His death was so sudden that the news came onto our family as a terrible heart shattering shock. He died in different city..however he was buried within the radius of our home the day next. It's been more than a week and I've been waiting for some sort of contact from him- maybe a sign, a dream or a sighting perhaps? I am his elder sister and we shared this beautiful friendship where we could go on talking for hours. I miss him dearly and I keep on trying to reach out to him ..talking to him directly..or while meditating - but in vain. Am I being impatient? Is there any other way I can reach out to him? Please help.

Hello

First off my heart goes out to you and your family over your loss.

It can take time for contact to be heard and felt, more so at times with a sudden death due to an accident. At times the Spirit needs that time to settle into being passed and to connect to the new transition of being energy and not body. This is normal and the time frame is different for everyone that passes. Common rule of thumb is 3 - 6 months.

What I can assure you is that he did cross over I as a Medium do not feel that he did not make a crossing. He was well loved that feeling abounds, and he will look in when he is ready. For some reason a vibration on a phone, that has no message seems to be a contact way that might show.

I know that you miss the physical and as sad as a loss is we all have our time come when we are called to do other work. I can only imagine getting such news.

Lynn
Old 14-12-2017, 02:00 AM
Guide

I am so sorry.

My heart is with you.

I agree with Lynn.^^^

When I had a NDE in my 20s, I experienced energy, and I seen how it travels on different vibrational wavelengths. I know you probably have no idea what I'm talking about, I wouldn't know either, if I hadn't seen it.

Feelings are energy, and they travel by waves of different frequency like all energy.

What I believe, like Lynn said...there is a waiting period after death most of the time, although not all. Part of the reason for this, is because your brother is in energy form(Our true essence) and he has no physical body to communicate...that doesn't mean he hasn't tried, either....its just in another way. Feelings, thoughts, songs, electrical devices, dreams, ect.

However, there is often a gap, between the vibration of grief, and the vibration of bliss, or peace. It's easier to communicate when that gap of vibration is closer. Spirits often can't get through when all they have is their energy to use, when your energy is consumed by grief, restlessness, pain, hurt, Ect... Because they are two very different planes of energetic frequency.

Have you ever tried to talk to someone completely consumed by rage or anger...it's impossible most of the time, to connect with them on a rational level until they calm down.

It's the same with grief, except grief last longer that rage, ...but it's just as intense, and blocks communication in energy form.

Once the grief, shock, anger, hurt...subsides....the energy from your loved ones has a weaker veil to come through....it's usually in some form of emotional energy, dreams, or even electrical energy.....depending on each person and their ability or openness to receive the message in one way or another. Sometimes, we completely miss the message, by not paying attention or believing it was a message.

Often times, we are looking for a specific message, in a way we perceive a message should be sent...but they have their own way of communicating, like we all do. Often, when you receive a message, you will logically dismiss, or not believe it....but you will feel it, you feel it inside, in your soul, heart, and body.

I had a 21yr old uncle who died in Vietnam in 1968. Nobody ever spoke of him, and I wasn't born until 10 years later. By the time I was old enough to learn about him, my parent divorced. He was from my mothers side, and I lost all contact with her and her entire family until I became an adult....even then, and now...I have minimal contact with them because they live across the country.

This uncle of mine, spent years showing up in my dreams...because I had never heard of him...or seen him, I didn't know who he was, or why this young man was always standing one the sidelines in my dreams. In fact, I would forget he was there....he became like an ornament, I got use to seeing him there...but he never spoke, or did anything.

Then after awhile, I Started paying attention...and That's hard to do in a dream, because you have to be somewhat aware...and I started becoming aware of him, more and more. My dreams would start out jumbled, and random, but then become more focused as I saw him. Then, I started speaking to this shadow of a man standing there...and he never spoke back...but he walked straight in front of me in my last dream of him, and held up a neon yellow flashing sign...all it read was "1968"

I spent a couple of years questioning what family, including my mom...who this young guy was, and nobody knew. I gave his sex, close enough of his age, and year of death....and nobody remembered him.

I chalked it up as my imagination, or that I was never going to find out, so I gave up.

Then, my great grandfather died, and there he was...my 21yr (he was actually 20, but died right before his 21st birthday) but there he was, my grandpa proceeded his son in death on a website I was reading of my grandpas obituary and I finally had my answers....he was my great grandpas son! I was shocked, excited, and so many more emotions I can't describe...I knew he was real, and it wasn't just dreams. He was real, and he was showing up in my dreams, trying to get my attention for years! And I wasn't paying attention, because I didn't know better....I didn't know who he was, I didn't know about dreams and contacts from loved ones at that time...I didn't know any better, I just never heard of this before. So I didn't know what was going on, or anything at that time.

Now he has a website, pictures to go with his name, honors, and a place for him...because after all that, his efforts, I could never forget him....and I never will.

He has spiritually impacted my life, and beliefs because of what he did...and I needed that, at that time, even though I didn't know it at that time.

Since that time, I realized these things had been happening all my life...but didnt know what it was, so I didn't care, and I CHALKED THEM up to my imagination or random ****.