Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-10-2017, 12:53 AM
Experiencer

sky I do not believe I am God-I believe I was created in the image of God-I believe I am a child of God
Old 26-10-2017, 04:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
sky I do not believe I am God-I believe I was created in the image of God-I believe I am a child of God

And.. I also believe that I am not god...

I also believe that I was created in the image of god....as in, "at" soul level....as in, I am soul, "BUT not as in", "I have a soul"...."but as in, I am soul"...just as god is SOUL...we are SOUL.

BUT I definitely believe that I am "NOT" one of gods children ""YET"" BECAUSE god did not create me, god only created the POTENTIALITY for my parents to be able to created me, AND IN MY PARENTS LIKENESS...

and at the conception of THE "non sentient fleshly form",
A..."SOUL/SELF"...WAS ADDED TO THE MIX.
and the DNA SEQUENCE/CODE of the non sentient fleshly form, was recorded within THE SOUL/SELF/ME, WHICH GOD SUPPLIES, AT THE CONCEPTION OF THE NON SENTIENT FLESHLY FORM, which I will interact "through" while I spend time on earth.
I am "ONLY" the invisible "entity/identity" which is energetically tethered to the "non sentient" freshly form.

BUT I DO BELIEVE THAT I CAN BECOME ONE OF GODS CHILDREN, IF I CHOOSE TO BECOME ONE OF HIS CHILDREN...
BUT, I WOULD HAVE TO KNOW OF HIS DESIRE TO TRANSFORM ME INTO HIS CHILD, AND I WOULD HAVE TO TRUTHFULLY DESIRE FOR GOD TO TRANSFORM ME INTO A CHILD OF HIS...
JUST AS I BELIEVE THAT HE DID TRANSFORM JESUS, AND OTHERS WHO WERE ON A DEVINE PATH TOWARDS DIVINITY, AND OF WHO DID DESIRE FOR THE TRASFORMATION.

And once transformed, I would then be A CHILD OF GOD and one of the ELECT a CHRISTED BEING.

My beliefs, quiz me if you like.
Regards neil.
Old 26-10-2017, 05:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus

Again, it all depends on what we think God is
What/who is God to you WP ?
Old 26-10-2017, 05:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
And.. I also believe that I am not god...

I also believe that I was created in the image of god....as in, "at" soul level....as in, I am soul, "BUT not as in", "I have a soul"...."but as in, I am soul"...just as god is SOUL...we are SOUL.

BUT I definitely believe that I am "NOT" one of gods children ""YET"" BECAUSE god did not create me, god only created the POTENTIALITY for my parents to be able to created me, AND IN MY PARENTS LIKENESS...

and at the conception of THE "non sentient fleshly form",
A..."SOUL/SELF"...WAS ADDED TO THE MIX.
and the DNA SEQUENCE/CODE of the non sentient fleshly form, was recorded within THE SOUL/SELF/ME, WHICH GOD SUPPLIES, AT THE CONCEPTION OF THE NON SENTIENT FLESHLY FORM, which I will interact "through" while I spend time on earth.
I am "ONLY" the invisible "entity/identity" which is energetically tethered to the "non sentient" freshly form.

BUT I DO BELIEVE THAT I CAN BECOME ONE OF GODS CHILDREN, IF I CHOOSE TO BECOME ONE OF HIS CHILDREN...
BUT, I WOULD HAVE TO KNOW OF HIS DESIRE TO TRANSFORM ME INTO HIS CHILD, AND I WOULD HAVE TO TRUTHFULLY DESIRE FOR GOD TO TRANSFORM ME INTO A CHILD OF HIS...
JUST AS I BELIEVE THAT HE DID TRANSFORM JESUS, AND OTHERS WHO WERE ON A DEVINE PATH TOWARDS DIVINITY, AND OF WHO DID DESIRE FOR THE TRASFORMATION.

And once transformed, I would then be A CHILD OF GOD and one of the ELECT a CHRISTED BEING.

My beliefs, quiz me if you like.
Regards neil.

What is a soul Neil ?
Who created you ?

I am not quizzing, just interested in others ideas
Old 26-10-2017, 07:50 AM
Master

QUOTE=sky123]What is a soul Neil ?
Who created you ?

I am not quizzing, just interested in others ideas [/quote]

Soul to me, is the word or term used by some beings, to refer to the invisible essence of god/creator...

Pretty hard to define it any further. ..the very essence of creator.
-----------------------------

soulsəʊl/nounnoun:*soul;
plural noun:*souls1
.the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal.a person's moral or emotional nature or sense of identity

."in the depths of her soul, she knew he would betray her"synonyms:spirit,*psyche,*(inner) self,*innermost self,(inner) ego,*inner being,*true being,*essential nature,*animating principle,*life force,*vital force,*inner man/woman;*Morepersona,*identity,*personality,*individ uality,make-up,*subconscious;technicalanima,*pneuma;ka;atman"p ainting is the art of reaching the soul through the eyes"2.
--------------------------------
SOUL was once explained to me as being... "US".....and a container for all that we have ever been, and all that we will ever be....for eternity...

THE SOUL SELF....I have said that to you once or twice before...smiles.
Old 26-10-2017, 07:58 AM
Master
Quote:
QUOTE=sky123]What is a soul Neil ?
Who created you ?

I am not quizzing, just interested in others ideas

Soul to me, is the word or term used by some beings, to refer to the invisible essence of god/creator...

-----------------------------i

.the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal.a person's moral or emotional nature or sense of identity

."in the depths of her soul, she knew he would betray her"synonyms:spirit,*psyche,*(inner) self,*innermost self,(inner) ego,*inner being,*true being,*essential nature,*animating principle,*life force,*vital force,*inner man/woman;*Morepersona,*identity,*personality,*individ uality,make-up,*subconscious;technicalanima,*pneuma;ka;atman"p ainting is the art of reaching the soul through the eyes"2.
SOUL was once explained to me as being... "US".....and a container for all that we have ever been, and all that we will ever be....for eternity...

THE SOUL SELF....I have said that to you once or twice before...smiles.[/quote]

So as everyone came from the same source do they all have the same soul/vessel which is unchanging... ?

Is it the soul/vessel which is reincarnated into a new body ?
Old 26-10-2017, 08:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

-----------------------------i

THE SOUL SELF....I have said that to you once or twice before...smiles.

So as everyone came from the same source do they all have the same soul/vessel which is unchanging... ?

Is it the soul/vessel which is reincarnated into a new body ?[/quote]

I believe we are all individuals ( "entities/soul")...and all designed and created as same by god/creator....all of us have exactly the same MAGICAL abilities and potentialities of our being.

and those MAGICAL abilities and potentialities are the only attributes that god/creator added to our magnificent self, at the conception of the earthly flesh form....WHICH WE AS SOULSELVES, WE ARE "NOT" THE NON SENTIENT EARTH FLESHLY FORM...."WE ARE ONLY ENERGETICALLY CONNECTED TO THE FLESH, so that we can interact with each other while living on the earth for a while.

Sky...I have conclusive self proof that reincarnation is not a possibility and backed up by spiritual beings...
And the concept of reincarnation is regarded by spiritual beings as absolutely unnecessary and a ridiculous and foolish concept

And they say that earthlings have been fooled into believing it is a reality by dark beings who are masquerading as bright beings....FOR MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS...and All who NEED for us to believe it as a necessary reality. ...and because it has been happening for many thousands of years, it is now documented in many books and or scriptures of different kinds and is a huge rolling stone that will be ever so difficult to stop.

Regards.
Old 26-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Suspended
Quote:

Is it the soul/vessel which is reincarnated into a new body ?

I believe we are all individuals ( "entities/soul")...and all designed and created as same by god/creator....all of us have exactly the same MAGICAL abilities and potentialities of our being.

and those MAGICAL abilities and potentialities are the only attributes that god/creator added to our magnificent self, at the conception of the earthly flesh form....WHICH WE AS SOULSELVES, WE ARE "NOT" THE NON SENTIENT EARTH FLESHLY FORM...."WE ARE ONLY ENERGETICALLY CONNECTED TO THE FLESH, so that we can interact with each other while living on the earth for a while.

Sky...I have conclusive self proof that reincarnation is not a possibility and backed up by spiritual beings...
And the concept of reincarnation is regarded by spiritual beings as absolutely unnecessary and a ridiculous and foolish concept

And they say that earthlings have been fooled into believing it is a reality by dark beings who are masquerading as bright beings....FOR MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS...and All who NEED for us to believe it as a necessary reality. ...and because it has been happening for many thousands of years, it is now documented in many books and or scriptures of different kinds and is a huge rolling stone that will be ever so difficult to stop.

Regards.[/quote]

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I see again you're making an assumption again. What's all our soul is ENERGETIC? What about ghost ? How strong is ghost? Or in this world there's no ghost? A ghost can't fly, he can only leap....less energy to do everything may die.... again. And he's perishable....

Reincarnation isn't , what's unnecessary ....? Are you having the abilities to decide how you should be? When I see your post , it's as if everything is under your control or you just assuming or guessing?

Sky said, soul or spirit is creator? Is soul create something outside of a body? The answer is surely, no. So it's only in our astral playground. Before there's human who or what can create human? So Creator outside or God incarnation or human reincarnation is the process that become a cycle after all the things are set in place. That's they're creator, gods, human, soul, spirit .... incarnation, reincarnation, rebirth, death....

All of you haven't mentioned above where is the beginning but at the middle and on going....
Old 26-10-2017, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong

and those MAGICAL abilities and potentialities are the only attributes that god/creator added to our magnificent self, at the conception of the earthly flesh form....WHICH WE AS SOULSELVES, WE ARiE "NOT" THE NON SENTIENT EARTH FLESHLY FORM...."WE ARE ONLY ENERGETICALLY CONNECTED TO THE FLESH, so that we can interact with each other while living on the earth for a while.

Regards.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I see again you're making an assumption again. What's all our soul is ENERGETIC? What about ghost ? How strong is ghost? Or in this world there's no ghost? A ghost can't fly, he can only leap....less energy to do everything may die.... again. And he's perishable....

Reincarnation isn't , what's unnecessary ....? Are you having the abilities to decide how you should be? When I see your post , it's as if everything is under your control or you just assuming or guessing?

Sky said, soul or spirit is creator? Is soul create something outside of a body? The answer is surely, no. So it's only in our astral playground. Before there's human who or what can create human? So Creator outside or God incarnation or human reincarnation is the process that become a cycle after all the things are set in place. That's they're creator, gods, human, soul, spirit .... incarnation, reincarnation, rebirth, death....

All of you haven't mentioned above where is the beginning but at the middle and on going....[/quote]

Jeremy Sky ( me ) didn't say soul/spirit is creator, please read the post correctly before you comment.
I don't believe in a soul or creator....
Old 26-10-2017, 10:00 AM
Suspended
Quote from Sky:
[Soul to me, is the word or term used by some beings, to refer to the invisible essence of god/creator...

Pretty hard to define it any further. ..the very essence of creator.]

%%%%%%%%%%%%

Quote from Sky:
[Jeremy Sky ( me ) didn't say soul/spirit is creator, please read the post correctly before you comment.

I don't believe in a soul or creator....]

%%%%%%%%%%%%

Sky,

I may read it wrongly. But my understanding from your post seems that your quote from others' saying as " the very essence of creator" that means it's a part or from creator. But when we say, we're the creation of creator then we're can't be a part of creator or the essence of creator.