Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 17-03-2019, 01:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
There are absolutely zero life issues that are worthy of anger and or going into battle over.

Life is eternal, and displaying love even in the face of certain destruction of the flesh form, is the only way of being in total harmony with the almighty loving creator entities "WAY OF LOVE" for the betterment of harmony of Soulself.

Even if a person's fleshly form is trashed to the point of destruction and a person finds themself for evermore severed from the flesh..(death if you want to refer to it as that)...it is still all good, because as everyone in that position DISCOVERS, they are at that point...for ever "FREE" from the restrains of Earthly life and will soon realize that their displeasure and or anger was indeed a total waste of life.

Displeasure, anger etc stored within any person is detrimental to Soul quality and is then displayed through ones personality. Which is evident in some above posts.

One should move on from interacting in any form of communication or interaction via media or directly face to face, if they are experiencing displeasure. And then working on identifying the emotional issue within themself and release it.

Peace is the highest happiness. And by being in harmony with yourself, you can welcome it in your life. Harmony is deeply connected with the balance of your mind, body and soul.

Regards and SMILES once again from me...
Dearest Neil,

With the utmost care, concern and respect,

Shouldn't love, respect, tolerance, understanding etc be a mutual experience (ie a two-way street) to be enjoyed by two (or more) people interacting with each other?

What if it is all only "one sided?" what if YOU are prepared to be open, kind, tolerant of another, not critcising their arguments and beliefs etc, but the other can do nothing else but criticise, judge, be mean/rude, twist the scriptures (God's word) to suit THEIR agenda, then tell you that you are not true to your own faith if you don't believe THEIR version, then go on to insult the God you believe in? Just how long can one remain kind, loving, tolerant etc before something finally snaps?

When did all of this "unconditional love and acceptance" start condoning ignorance and evil? NoOne said that it is our DUTY (Sanatana Dharma) to educate the ignorant... But doesn't the very word "ignorant" mean that they don't WANT to be taught or learn anything, because they are happy believing whatever they will REGARDLESS of how silly or illogical it is, then become deeply offended and start hurling criticism and abuse if others dont buy the same "product" in the "spiritual marketplace".

I only have the ability to reciprocate love if it is shown to me FIRST! I am a "human mirror" that reflects the souls of others. People see their WORST qualities in me and NOT their best ones, so this is why I am universally hated by all.

I need somebody to actually teach ME what love is, beyond saying "I love you" because I have never been shown love, never had anybody to teach me what it is or really means and so, I cannot reflect it.

I can only feel agape (Divine Love), so even though I may love the human SOUL for being an expression of the Divine, I hate human behaviour for being an expression of the human EGO.... AKA "Satan"... You dig?

Also, everything being "all about us" and to "look within until we find it" is a myth... A lie, because most often, it is "all about THEM" and NOT me, I cannot be held responsible for the feelings and actions of another, just like how I dont MAKE another person angry, happy, sad etc... They choose to feel that way, so me "looking within" to find the answer is a total waste of time.

This is one of the dichotomies of spirituality when it comes to " creating ones reality" as individual responsibility and accountability of other humans are never taken into consideration.

*smiles and hugs*
Old 17-03-2019, 02:41 AM
Master
I also know Neil, that despite all this talk of love, tolerance, "flesh body" and what have you, deep down, you really don't like me much (if at all).

You would really like to be able to, so it neatly fits with your philosophy and belief system, but as much as you would love it and prefer if it were any other way, you just don't. Look within and be really honest with yourself (not with me, because I honestly couldnt care less if you do or if you dont... It makes no diff).

Now about the Prajapati Brahmakumaris... Okay, I will play fair.

Thank you for the recommendation Ajay, but this group doesnt suit me personally.

1. I enjoy dining out occasionally and also the brownies my sister lovingly prepares for me.

2. I would prefer NOT to know when the end of the world is going to come. I'd much rather it be a very pleasant surprise and not have anybody else spoil it for me.

3. It wont put my name to or sign anything without running it by my lawyer first and

4. The colour white doesnt look good on me. I prefer saffron or ochre personally.

5. According to them, they worship a "different God" than I do and if I wanted to join a group who believed that, I would have become a Christian AGES ago.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 17-03-2019, 03:21 AM
janielee

You are not universally hated SD, please don't say that.
Old 17-03-2019, 03:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
You are not universally hated SD, please don't say that.
Thank you.

I realise that there are a few who like me.

I am just tiring of the tirade... The "witch hunt" using flowery words like "love" and "tolerance" as weapons... UNFAIR weapons to try and inflict the most personal damage. If this is what "being spiritual" means, I don't WANT to be spiritual... Way TOO hypocritical for my liking.

I can tell the "haters" though... They are the ones who will side with anybody ELSE who has a differing opinion to my own (no matter WHAT it is), when the "Laws of Probability" would dictate they would agree with something... Anything I say like ONE time in a hundred (not that I actually care if they do or do not), but to advertise their hatred, they will say "you cannot expect me to agree with EVERYTHING you say" when they have disagreed with everything I have EVER said... Usually waiting for somebody else to do so first, so they can hide behind THEM and exercise their cowardice in such manner.

I am so sorry my dear... I just wish that I could have more pleasant discussions with my friends on here... But aptly, NoOne steps up to the plate.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 17-03-2019, 04:00 AM
janielee

FWIW I think you have a lot of insightful things to offer. Also I love your storytelling skills. I was still waiting for Part 2 of this story you started (smile) - you have a real skill there SD.

Be well,

JL
Old 17-03-2019, 04:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
FWIW I think you have a lot of insightful things to offer. Also I love your storytelling skills. I was still waiting for Part 2 of this story you started (smile) - you have a real skill there SD.

Be well,

JL
Thanks again for your kind words.

I think I have enough from this thread here to start on "part 2" now

I also have the feeling, the uneasy suspicion that it is the judgmental, sanctimonious, berating and "holier than thou" attitudes of the "Love and Light brigade" that actually drives some people towards darkness, demon worship, evil etc because they think "dear God, PLEASE don't let me end up like them.. I wouldn't be able to live with myself because I actually would like my s*** to stink! "

Maybe I should just cut my losses, stop trying to be kind and tolerant and FULLY embrace my demonic nature, it would save ALL of this justification... Pity the forum rules delimit what I CAN say on here, even though the staff is actually quite lenient and tolerant with me already because they KNOW what I am! Little kiddies read this... Don't want them wetting the bed into adulthood, do we?

I actually wrote a nice story yesterday in the non duality forum about how sanctimonious "do gooders" actually pushed and forced those who WERE "doing good" to take the path of evil and then said the evil they were doing was all THEIR idea... Lemme see if I can find it..

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...8&postcount=13

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 17-03-2019, 05:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Dearest Neil,

With the utmost care, concern and respect,

Shouldn't love, respect, tolerance, understanding etc be a mutual experience (ie a two-way street) to be enjoyed by two (or more) people interacting with each other?

What if it is all only "one sided?" what if YOU are prepared to be open, kind, tolerant of another, not critcising their arguments and beliefs etc, but the other can do nothing else but criticise, judge, be mean/rude, twist the scriptures (God's word) to suit THEIR agenda, then tell you that you are not true to your own faith if you don't believe THEIR version, then go on to insult the God you believe in? Just how long can one remain kind, loving, tolerant etc before something finally snaps?

When did all of this "unconditional love and acceptance" start condoning ignorance and evil? NoOne said that it is our DUTY (Sanatana Dharma) to educate the ignorant... But doesn't the very word "ignorant" mean that they don't WANT to be taught or learn anything, because they are happy believing whatever they will REGARDLESS of how silly or illogical it is, then become deeply offended and start hurling criticism and abuse if others dont buy the same "product" in the "spiritual marketplace".

I only have the ability to reciprocate love if it is shown to me FIRST! I am a "human mirror" that reflects the souls of others. People see their WORST qualities in me and NOT their best ones, so this is why I am universally hated by all.

I need somebody to actually teach ME what love is, beyond saying "I love you" because I have never been shown love, never had anybody to teach me what it is or really means and so, I cannot reflect it.

I can only feel agape (Divine Love), so even though I may love the human SOUL for being an expression of the Divine, I hate human behaviour for being an expression of the human EGO.... AKA "Satan"... You dig?

Also, everything being "all about us" and to "look within until we find it" is a myth... A lie, because most often, it is "all about THEM" and NOT me, I cannot be held responsible for the feelings and actions of another, just like how I dont MAKE another person angry, happy, sad etc... They choose to feel that way, so me "looking within" to find the answer is a total waste of time.

This is one of the dichotomies of spirituality when it comes to " creating ones reality" as individual responsibility and accountability of other humans are never taken into consideration.

*smiles and hugs*

I have absolutely no clue as how to quote individual lines or paragraphs, so all I can do is quote the whole post and write at the bottom...And that is difficult.

Any way if you had have rationally entertained more than just a few of my very first posts to you, you would have by now realized that I do not dislike you in Any way shape or form, how could I, as I truely do not know you.

I banished unloving thoughts from myself no less than ten years ago, and I do not allow them to arise in me what so ever. Dianne I know where unlovingness arises from, so when dark beings endeavour to slip unloving thoughts into my mind, I instantly dismiss them as not originating from within me.

Love, understanding, mercy, forgiveness etc is the only way to live life without anger.

As I have mentioned previously. And as does scripture of all religions, dark minded beings are around all of us constantly, and they are the ones that incite unloving thoughts and actions within Earthlings...And once a person grasps and understands it, they can then learn to slow their minds/thoughts , in order to dismiss the allowance of disruptive mentality/emotions to take over.

I carry no fear no anger, and this allows me to not feel as though I am being attacked or ridiculed.

And you are in correct in saying that I deep down dislike or hate you etc etc....100%....no one can form friendships when harbouring fear...fear of anything.

Regards Neil.
Old 17-03-2019, 06:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I have absolutely no clue as how to quote individual lines or paragraphs, so all I can do is quote the whole post and write at the bottom...And that is difficult.

Any way if you had have rationally entertained more than just a few of my very first posts to you, you would have by now realized that I do not dislike you in Any way shape or form, how could I, as I truely do not know you.

I banished unloving thoughts from myself no less than ten years ago, and I do not allow them to arise in me what so ever. Dianne I know where unlovingness arises from, so when dark beings endeavour to slip unloving thoughts into my mind, I instantly dismiss them as not originating from within me.

Love, understanding, mercy, forgiveness etc is the only way to live life without anger.

As I have mentioned previously. And as does scripture of all religions, dark minded beings are around all of us constantly, and they are the ones that incite unloving thoughts and actions within Earthlings...And once a person grasps and understands it, they can then learn to slow their minds/thoughts , in order to dismiss the allowance of disruptive mentality/emotions to take over.

I carry no fear no anger, and this allows me to not feel as though I am being attacked or ridiculed.

And you are in correct in saying that I deep down dislike or hate you etc etc....100%....no one can form friendships when harbouring fear...fear of anything.

Regards Neil.
it wasn't that long ago you were totally possessed by demons yourself... About 6 months ago IIRC.

How are your protection rituals coming along? Keeping up with all of that White Light stuff are you?

Because you never know when you are going to need it again, do you?

... And just because you know my name, doesn't mean you can use it whenever you like and especially when trying to get me to agree with you.

I wrote every psychological trick in the book... Old ruse is old.

Love is just so overrated anyway.

Do you know what makes me believe you dislike me? Because only those who like me know how to relate to me on my level and those who dislike me wouldnt have a clue and dont even want to know or take any time to actually get to know me. Simple.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
it wasn't that long ago you were totally possessed by demons yourself... About 6 months ago IIRC.

How are your protection rituals coming along? Keeping up with all of that White Light stuff are you?

Because you never know when you are going to need it again, do you?

... And just because you know my name, doesn't mean you can use it whenever you like and especially when trying to get me to agree with you.

I wrote every psychological trick in the book... Old ruse is old.

Love is just so overrated anyway.

Do you know what makes me believe you dislike me? Because only those who like me know how to relate to me on my level and those who dislike me wouldnt have a clue and dont even want to know or take any time to actually get to know me. Simple.

Smile...fortunately I am still aware that I have no less than three very dark minded spiritual beings connected to me 24/7...those three never leave me.
with my waking sight, i also see many other beings approaching & or leaving me from moment to moment. And these different beings bring with them different personalities.

I have tried every technique & or ritual known to rational minded mankind...not irrational Hocus Pocus...no kidding...tried for years to no avail...BUT I do not care anymore, that they invade my private space and free load on me...as I am well aware as to what is happening to the dark minded ones, in Regards to their impending future HELLISH times ahead of them, after the great law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS" has reaked havoc on their poorly depleted Soulselves.
They may choose to ignore what happens to them moment by moment as they carry out their self righteous unloving behaviours. However I have seen with my waking eyes what effect that great law has on their very being. And they can spend many thousands of Earth years in mental hellish anguish...NASHING OF TEETH.

Further more, my use of your name, is a Mark of respect. And nothing BUT that.
I do not need to attempt to butter you or anyone up, in any way shape or form, as I am fully comfortable in my own skin & mind & have no need for people love me.

Regards Neil

Ps
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ETC ETC ETC ETC...
Old 17-03-2019, 08:19 AM
Master

Well, this thread has taken a dark turn, hasn't it?

Thank you for your kind words Shivani, I also really appreciate our discussions and mutual respect for each other.

Neil, I don't know anything about your history on this forum, or your religious background, but it does sound to me like you are indeed a tormented soul.

Finding a permanent solution to entity attachments is difficult, but temporary solutions can be found, which can provide relief for a while and hopefully eventually make the entities leave permanently as they tire of constantly being driven away.

A lot of people contact me with issues like that and I've had some success in dealing with them. If you want me to have a go at treating you, PM me.