Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Master
Post Common Questions About Life

Salutations of love and light.

In counterpart to my alternate thread, entitled Common Questions About The Afterlife, I present this thread, Common Questions About Life, in which I propose to provoke further thought.

Rather than present the following words as ultimate truth, or inflexible perspective, I leave them open to individual interpretation as stepping stones into deeper realms of awareness. The answers I offer for your consideration emerge from no other source but through me. The understanding and perceptions I paint are to be shared and received as expressions of intellectual and inter-perceptual art and whispers of the soul. You are not expected to agree or resonate with what is relayed, but it is with confidence I know you will, if anything, view life from eyes beyond your own.

As always, in all that I aspire to reveal in writing, I endeavour to transmute fears, alleviate pain and suffering, strengthen faith and confidence, empower you with knowledge and positive momentum, change attitudes and illuminate potential paths of transformation.

From the wisdom of my council, for the reflection and discernment of yours.
-SPARROW-

Common Questions About The Afterlife: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3848

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆•°☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ☆•°☆Έ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.Έ
Old 17-10-2010, 01:44 PM
Master

Why am I here? What is the general meaning of life?

This can be answered using Sparrow’s Star of life. A simplified 5 sided representation of the foundation for life, and the journey of the soul. Each five points of the star representing aspects of purpose, each interconnecting and influencing each other.

In the heart and nucleus we have the source, life itself in all its expanding magnificence. Within the expanse of life we observe the interweaving pathways that connect directly to our soul structure, as indicated by the blue arrow. The spirit, represented by the red arrow, is that which is closest to the void. The spirit can be seen to have no direct attachments to either the soul or its many pathways. This is because the spirit remains pure and unchanged by the activities within the souls journey. It is the closest to that which is infinite.

To understand the purpose of life, one must understand the purpose of the soul.
The soul is essentially an instrument of consciousness. It is a vehicle of consciousness.
Life itself is consciousness in motion. As the soul moves through the many currents of consciousness it collects and constructs its identity through the process and pathways of life. In general the soul operates upon five main pathways:
Choice.
Discovery.
Expansion.
Creation.
Fulfilment.

Each main pathway forms additional subsequent pathways within the arena of life. Each additional pathway creating new links and connections, spawning individuality and unique character. Let us look at these in more detail.

Choice.
This is the element of free will. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce desires and aspirations for its Self. It is the nature of thought, identity and movement. It is often said, everything starts with choice.

Discovery.
This is the element of awareness. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce realization. It is also the vehicle with which to connect, which makes awareness and realization possible.

Expansion.
This is the element of growth. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce transformation. It is where potentials are unlocked and energy is moved forward. It is also what is known as ascension.

Creation.
This is the element of manifestation. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce experience. It is also the vehicle with which expression and action is sought. Through the play of creation that which is Self is given forthwith.

Fulfilment.
This is the element of joy. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce love. Through the joy of love everything is shared by all, and received by all. Love and joy fulfils the soul.

Each one of the aforementioned can be granted as meaning of life. However, unless they are all working in harmony and balance life itself will not be fully understood or appreciated for what it is. When each pathway runs smooth and straight, forging a strong connection with every other aspect, the soul is formed into a beautiful radiant star. The purpose of life therefore, is the birth, growth and fulfilment of your unique, free willed journey of awareness, through this creation called life. You may express and experience this in whatever way you so choose.

-------------------
Please feel free to share your own perspectives and observations of life. It is not merely about one singular perspective.
Please be respectful of the views and experiences of others, whether they resonate with you or not.

-------------------
-SPARROW-

Old 12-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Knower
you are here to listen to your own self most probably .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

This can be answered using Sparrow’s Star of life. A simplified 5 sided representation of the foundation for life, and the journey of the soul. Each five points of the star representing aspects of purpose, each interconnecting and influencing each other.

In the heart and nucleus we have the source, life itself in all its expanding magnificence. Within the expanse of life we observe the interweaving pathways that connect directly to our soul structure, as indicated by the blue arrow. The spirit, represented by the red arrow, is that which is closest to the void. The spirit can be seen to have no direct attachments to either the soul or its many pathways. This is because the spirit remains pure and unchanged by the activities within the souls journey. It is the closest to that which is infinite.

The soul is essentially an instrument of consciousness. It is a vehicle of consciousness.
Life itself is consciousness in motion. As the soul moves through the many currents of consciousness it collects and constructs its identity through the process and pathways of life. In general the soul operates upon five main pathways:
Choice.
Discovery.
Expansion.
Creation.
Fulfilment.

Each main pathway forms additional subsequent pathways within the arena of life. Each additional pathway creating new links and connections, spawning individuality and unique character. Let us look at these in more detail.

Choice.
This is the element of free will. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce desires and aspirations for its Self. It is the nature of thought, identity and movement. It is often said, everything starts with choice.

Discovery.
This is the element of awareness. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce realization. It is also the vehicle with which to connect, which makes awareness and realization possible.

Expansion.
This is the element of growth. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce transformation. It is where potentials are unlocked and energy is moved forward. It is also what is known as ascension.

Creation.
This is the element of manifestation. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce experience. It is also the vehicle with which expression and action is sought. Through the play of creation that which is Self is given forthwith.

Fulfilment.
This is the element of joy. This is the vehicle the soul uses to produce love. Through the joy of love everything is shared by all, and received by all. Love and joy fulfils the soul.

Each one of the aforementioned can be granted as meaning of life. However, unless they are all working in harmony and balance life itself will not be fully understood or appreciated for what it is. When each pathway runs smooth and straight, forging a strong connection with every other aspect, the soul is formed into a beautiful radiant star. The purpose of life therefore, is the birth, growth and fulfilment of your unique, free willed journey of awareness, through this creation called life. You may express and experience this in whatever way you so choose.

-------------------
Please feel free to share your own perspectives and observations of life. It is not merely about one singular perspective.
Please be respectful of the views and experiences of others, whether they resonate with you or not.

-------------------
-SPARROW-
Old 26-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Experiencer

Thumbs up

Quote:

Creation.

-------------------
-SPARROW-

Dear Sparrow,

I am hoping that you can help me with this recurring problem. It really is quite painful. I would like to both better understand it and know how to resolve it.

It seems that I have trouble taking action. I have difficulty with transition--with moving from one thing to another. I am a teacher and during the school year, I am very busy with teaching activities. I work hard. I take my responsibilities seriously.

Now it is summer and I have time to do as I wish. In the past I have been told that I need to rest after the school year is over. I have been told not to push myself, not to be so intent on "doing" but rather to just "be." I have applied that advice and it has helped. I have allowed myself to recuperate. I have sat back and enjoyed life. But now I am tired of that but I cannot get myself to take action.

There are many things that interest me. I got out my scrapbook but cannot make myself move my body to get out the supplies that I need to play with in order to move forward.

I have been investigating the power of stones and have provided stones to help my family and loved ones.

I have a dog, who I try to take good care of.

Lately I've been fascinated with the idea of out of body experiences. I would love to be able to go into another dimension in order to better understand how the body works and be able to heal myself and others.

I love to think and learn but I do not love to do. When I am doing, I am okay, but I have a great deal of trouble getting myself to do, especially getting myself to start. And so I stagnate and get depressed and get more and more depressed.

I am guessing you will say that I need to take personal responsibility for myself. But those words don't help. Is there no help? Is there only struggle? I wonder, too, if this kind of problem persists in the afterlife. Maybe I just don't like being a physical being?

I appreciate any help you might offer. I find great value in your posts.

Thank you.
Old 11-06-2013, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee47
Dear Sparrow,

I am hoping that you can help me with this recurring problem. It really is quite painful. I would like to both better understand it and know how to resolve it.

It seems that I have trouble taking action. I have difficulty with transition--with moving from one thing to another. I am a teacher and during the school year, I am very busy with teaching activities. I work hard. I take my responsibilities seriously.

Now it is summer and I have time to do as I wish. In the past I have been told that I need to rest after the school year is over. I have been told not to push myself, not to be so intent on "doing" but rather to just "be." I have applied that advice and it has helped. I have allowed myself to recuperate. I have sat back and enjoyed life. But now I am tired of that but I cannot get myself to take action.

There are many things that interest me. I got out my scrapbook but cannot make myself move my body to get out the supplies that I need to play with in order to move forward.

I have been investigating the power of stones and have provided stones to help my family and loved ones.

I have a dog, who I try to take good care of.

Lately I've been fascinated with the idea of out of body experiences. I would love to be able to go into another dimension in order to better understand how the body works and be able to heal myself and others.

I love to think and learn but I do not love to do. When I am doing, I am okay, but I have a great deal of trouble getting myself to do, especially getting myself to start. And so I stagnate and get depressed and get more and more depressed.

I am guessing you will say that I need to take personal responsibility for myself. But those words don't help. Is there no help? Is there only struggle? I wonder, too, if this kind of problem persists in the afterlife. Maybe I just don't like being a physical being?

I appreciate any help you might offer. I find great value in your posts.

Thank you.

Dear Dee,

To understand it.

As a teacher you have conditioned a behaviour of mind to one dependant on structure, framework and consistency. This to say, you will at times become unsettled when something changes because you may feel vulnerable and lack the foundation to support a sense of confidence to persevere through. You find comfort and stability within repetition and routine which also reinforces procrastination.
What you will also find my friend is that repetitious surrounding will also reinforce procrastination, in as much as it reinforces set behaviours associated with that environment.

You are correct to suggest such problem exists in the afterlife, as there are many thousands of beings who continue to procrastinate to the same attitudes and behaviours which cause everything else to remain invisible to them.

To resolve it.

To begin with, a good kick in the backside would not be out of place. For what you need is a motive and a momentum out from your current repetitious cycle. You need to shake the bottle of your being and ignite the flame of passion within your heart that once again feels the hunger for the many experiences life has to offer. Every moment you sit and watch an opportunity pass by is another regret upon your soul rιsumι of reflection upon your enlightening life review.
Do not hinge yourself to contemplation about why you should or shouldn’t get out that scrapbook, nor why you should or shouldn’t create with those stones; there should be no hesitation to ACT upon your deepest and dearest core values when they speak to you. Don’t wait for a reason to be all you can be, for your existence within this present moment is all the reason you will ever need.
Change your environment, change your routine, change your attitude, change anything and everything which empowers you with momentum and perception of value. As and from the moment you wake, put on a new suit of perspective, a new attire of attitude and allow each decision and each action to add momentum to the last. If you have to write things down in order to set about accomplishing them, then so be it. Do what you must to set the standards of your own life and break free from repetitious mentality and stagnant expression.

Now go and do something to create your grandest and greatest vision of yourself which express your deepest and dearest core values.

-Sparrow

Old 31-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Knower

Quote:

Choice.
Discovery.
Expansion.
Creation.
Fulfilment.

Choice.

Discovery.

Expansion.

Creation.

Fulfilment.

-------------------

-------------------
-SPARROW-

Thank you for this post, Sparrow. I needed to read it today.
Old 14-09-2013, 10:04 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

How can I develop and sustain more energy in my palm chakras?

Thanks my friend,
Justin
Old 17-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Guide

Also, what sort of perceptual senses do plants have? How about microorganisms? And how about planets? Galaxies? Universes?

Justin
Old 08-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

How can I become more comfortable with people when we are walking past each other. With some people i feel uncomfortable and I might at first avert eye contact or make a slightly unpleasant face. I'd like to be more comfortable even with people with whom I would otherwise become uneasy. Come to think of it, I'd like to learn to be comfortable with them in all types of situations, such as talking too.

Thank you.
Old 18-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Also, what sort of perceptual senses do plants have? How about microorganisms? And how about planets? Galaxies? Universes?

Justin
Dear Justin,

The perceptual senses of plants are comparative in colourful depiction to that of a spiders web. This, in that the sensitive strands of receptors within the cellular makeup of plants act like guitar strings. Just as vibration communicates across a spiders web, or that of a guitar string, plants carry information in a similar way, not only throughout their own cellular form, but communicate it to other plants in the surrounding area as if all were apart of the same web or vibrational instrument. Intentions then, projected by you, a human being, as well as other animals, can be perceived by plants by the vibrations that are emitted from your movements and behaviours, voice and chemical secretion from your skin. These subtle vibrations stimulate different responses in the plant organism which in turn invokes its own secretion of chemicals, pheromones and movements in response. This response is then mimicked by the surrounding plant life as they act and behave in the similar manner as herds of land animals. Light and sound, gravity and other energy pressures and compounds are processed by plants in this distinct way to stimulate its own genetic learnt behaviours. Different plants have different receptors, both exterior to their skins and interior.

A micro-organism can have a broad spectrum of perceptual characteristics, and these can often change over its life cycle. Like plants micro-organisms can also perceive changes in light and sound, and other forms of pressure and chemical composition through their particular external and internal receptive node sensors. The energy fields which they create around them communicate information about its environment and allow it to coordinate movement and behaviour. So too do the chemicals secreted by the organism communicate different reactions when they come into contact with other surfaces. Micro-organisms have a particularly abundant arsenal of chemosensory processes, which can also translate light, sound and vibration into its own coordination of movement.

The perceptual characteristics of galaxies and universes are a matter of the composition of its hosting planet and energy bodies. Galaxies themselves for example do not exhibit their own consciousness persona per se, though planets do. Though it shall be that their consciousness operates on a different platform of vibration to yours, and so will for the most part remain invisible and unperceivable to you. Planets, like micro-organisms perceive through their inherent chemical and electromagnetic composition. They perceive through the energy fields which they wrap around them to perceive changes in light, sound and vibration. All composition of matter retains cellular memory imparted by its interactivity with external and internal events. This cellular memory is accessed by different living organisms in many different ways. The Earth, as are all planets, vast vaults of information billions of years in ancient state. One of the perceptual senses of the planet Earth is its ability to perceive this cellular knowledge it contains and express it through its cyclical and progressive behaviours. As its consciousness operates on a different time frequency to you, on a different vibration, it has much different perceptual accesses to this information than you do. How it expresses its interactivity with its own cellular memory is also expressed and experienced differently to how you, as a human being, express and experience your own cellular memory. In contrast, you experience some things much more quickly than Earths consciousness, and yet other things much more slowly.

These are some thoughts to think about.

-Sparrow