Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-01-2020, 05:09 PM
55Degrees

Tarot for Yourself Study Group.

This thread is specifically for members wishing to participate in working through Mary K Greer's Tarot for Yourself.

It would be helpful if participants have some form of the book, either in physical form or digital, as a copy of the exercises will not be posted (in respect of copyright). Participants will also need the information given throughout the book to get the most out of this study.

This is where we can post our findings from the exercises presented in the book and discuss them, ask for help and input.

Please specify your deck choice.
Old 06-01-2020, 09:30 PM
Master
Thanks 55Degrees.

I'm going to be using the Infinite Visions Tarot.

Let's start ...
Old 08-01-2020, 10:48 AM
55Degrees

OK. Should we tackle the personality and soul cards, hidden influence, year card and zodiac card first?

Maybe come up with what these cards could show us about ourselves and what we can learn from them?

I'm really wanting to use Game of Thrones tarot but I'm being pulled to Tarot of Dreams......
Old 08-01-2020, 11:09 AM
Master
Oooooh ... I wouldn't mind using Game of Thrones Tarot. I might continue to use Infinite Visions Tarot for my other studies.

You've thrown a spanner in the works now, hahahahaha!

Yes, let's start from the beginning with the personality, soul and hidden factor cards. Do you want to do the starting exercise with the "rose", or leave that one?
Old 08-01-2020, 11:33 AM
Master

Hi, I’m in - just sourcing a copy of the book! Happy to do whatever

Will likely fall on RWS or my new Sun and Moon tarot
Old 08-01-2020, 03:48 PM
55Degrees

@tealily
There's a kindle version if that helps.

@Pandora
Let's get stuck straight in to the cards

Also I'd like to add, if any of the exercises seem too personal, or you would prefer not to share your findings, that's fine, just post that you're going to pass on posting the details.
Old 08-01-2020, 05:27 PM
Master

Purchased!
Old 09-01-2020, 02:56 AM
Master
I started on the "Rose" exercise, rambled on for half a page in 5 minutes. I didn't realise I was such a cynic from my writings, hahahaha!

The only card in the Game of Thrones Tarot that has roses depicted is the 4 of Spears (Wands). This card depicts the beauty, harmony and unity of a relationship that is calm and peaceful. It feels more like the 10 of Cups to me actually. There's definitely a feeling of love and togetherness, feeling happy in your environment (home) and celebrating what you have.
Old 09-01-2020, 07:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Hey gals! I want to join. I will be Limited in sharing personal information but I will do my best to provide feedback and play/help!

Tarot Using: Darkness of Light Tarot or Borderless RDW

Using Kindle Version

55Degrees.Per your previous post, Is this where you want us to start as far as tackling the Personality/Soul/Hidden influence? Just let me know.

My stats:

ALL WRONG--- REDOING

Edit: I Will come back and edit this tomorrow,I need sleep.. This was not easy for me to calculate for me, Ill refresh in the morning If you have a better method on how to start this thread, feel free to direct us! I am just trying to jump in. We be back tomorrow. P.S. I am really loving the practice, I want to buy a personal journal for home and work on it!!

Last edited by Clover : 10-01-2020 at 11:01 PM.
Old 09-01-2020, 07:34 AM
Master
Hi Clover So glad you're joining us!