Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-11-2019, 09:40 AM
Master

Reading for traceyacey12

Where should traceyacey12 be directing her attention this time

Using Druid Craft Tarot - I pulled Prince of cups, Ace of wands and the chariot.

I feel movement is referenced very strongly. The first card shows the man on horseback. The stag in the ace of wands is looking across a gap and the chariot - 2 horses. I feel that you are on a path but you have to make a quantum leap as referenced by the stag and the void, the gap. The cards also indicate a movement towards movement. Ie the prince is very still, and it is night-time. When day comes the stag makes the leap and then you find yourself driving forwards with the chariot. So, what is it that you aren't progressing, what is it that you are keeping stuck and what is the leap that you need to make in order to get back to the driving seat? Because if you do make that leap - or rather when you do make that leap - as the lightbulb moment as indicated with the sun in the ace of wands, you will find yourself in the driving seat, confident and in balance with one black and one white horse.

in a nutshell - direct your attention at change and unsticking stuck things in order to move forwards

I hope that helps! Good luck.

Next reading for Belle
Can you tell me something about my career
Old 20-11-2019, 10:31 AM
Master

Reading for Belle

What does Belle need to know about her career?

* Sun and moon tarot (delving into the Thoth side of the tarot family for the first time evaaaaa)

Situation: 5 of Wands reversed gives me an impression of "uhhh... we're doing everything we can to JUST get by and work with each other, but everything is literally a hair's breadth from completely falling apart". This may be getting by on the surface - if just - but this card gives me the impression it's neither secure nor sustainable. If you've been thinking of an exit plan, then this is definitely a wise move. Note the lack of background figures or supports in this card (lowkey comment: also the art style!), suggestive that there's not going to be a lot of external help coming through here. Unfortunately, you may be on your own - meaning you need to look out for yourself.

What you need to know: 4 of Cups. If you're not already in a practice of seriously "Filling Your Cup" (ie serious, regular, and consistent self-care), then get into it, asap! This is like sending someone to the war trenches and not letting them sleep. We must be well-rested in order to perform well.

General advice + what's ahead: Queen of Swords + Ace of Pent rev. In this particular deck, the Queen of Swords sits on a cloud - from here, she has an excellent vantage point of everything going on below her. A very logical approach (and appraisal!) of your career may be warranted here. Don't let emotion cloud your vision. Where's it all going? Are you happy with where it's going? Do you need to course correct? These are all excellent questions to start asking yourself. Keep an open mind, be as objective as you can... and be prepared to have your mind blown with your realisations.

Ace of Pent rev gives me the suggestion that there's self-directed movement coming into view. This may not necessarily be a big change just yet, but it's possible you decide after some internal soul-searching that what you're currently doing isn't for you long-term and at some point you'd like to consider something else. This is why the 'rest and refresh' thing is so important - if you're not well-rested enough, you're not going to have the energy and clarity of vision to properly appraise where you're at and what your next move should be. So get that sorted so you can optimise your life into something both more secure, AND more sustainable :)

Next reading for tealily
Someone close to me who has known me for a loooooong time pointed out to me that since I moved cities several years ago, I've made contacts... but I haven't really made lots of FRIENDS the way I generally always have. I don't know if it's me, the different kinds of people I've been hanging with, or something else.

Q: Why have I found it harder than usual to build deep friendships in my current city?
Old 23-11-2019, 11:18 PM
55Degrees

Reading for tealily
Why have I found it harder than usual to build deep friendships in my current city?

Wheel, 8 of swords, 4 of Cups, 5 of swords, King of Cups rev.

This carries over from the one card reading earlier (re: the vulnerability issue).
Moving to a new city left you feeling vulnerable and unsure (strange faces and strange places). Self preservation turned into a form of isolating yourself with great, huge safety barriers.
I feel, because of the self preservation, you've missed opportunities to develop the kind of deep friendships you previously enjoyed. There's a feeling you're maybe questioning people's motives when you meet them, possibly because someone broke your trust previously or invalidated your bond in some way.
Where men are concerned, you found it difficult to trust them (someone who may have been emotionally demanding of you being the source), again the fear of appearing vulnerable makes you retreat back in to your 'safe place' where you surround yourself with study and work.

Advice card - Page of Cups.
Start opening up to others, show them small glimpses of your emotional aspects, those who empathise and keep your counsel are the ones you can trust.

Next reading for 55Degrees

My daughter has recently moved back home with me and it feels odd sharing my home again. What compromises can we come to in regards to sharing space.
Old 24-11-2019, 12:32 AM
Master

Can't disagree with the above. My choice of profession doesn't help either (I have plans to change this when I move), as I feel like I "can't" be too vulnerable around strangers too.

BIG feels about your question as I will be asking something very similar

Reading for 55Degrees

My daughter has recently moved back home with me and it feels odd sharing my home again. What compromises can we come to in regards to sharing space.

* RWS

You: Queen of Cups rev
Her: 7 of Pent rev + 9 of Pent
Star, 2 of Cups, Queen of Swords
Challenge: 6 of Wands rev + 6 of Swords
Opportunities: Justice
Likely outcome: Ace of Pent rev + Fool rev

This is going to sound nuts but I'm almost getting the impression here that your daughter is going to be a very "hands off" housemate - almost as if she's not very social (with you), may not be inclined to engage much, sees it as a very short-term deal, etc. You may be panicking about the "OMG! SOMEONE IS IN MY SACRED SPACE ALERT ALERT", but she sees things very differently - she has zero intention of influencing your space and without necessarily referring to your relationship with her, it's almost as if she doesn't want to be there so I'd kind of be expecting her to keep in her space a lot and not really interfere with your vibe (I chose not to delve further into why she's moving back in with you).

Star and 2 of Cups suggests to me that the two of you might actually have a very positive affect on each other - focusing on healing (eg bonding sessions or activities the two of you enjoy). Something about this move-in feels very transparent (Queen of Swords + Justice) OR this is the cards suggesting that an open conversation pretty early about length/style of move-in may be helpful, eg something like discussing how frequently the two of you may dine together (or not), hang out (or not) etc.

Overall not really picking up any points of conflict other than your initial shock at having your territory invaded (even if by an "ally") and a sense of emotional distance between the two of you, so this should be easy to work around - and you may even find you enjoy parts of having her back with you :)

Next reading for tealily
SHOE ON THE OTHER FOOT

***I*** am planning on moving back home next year, and will be staying with my mother until I get my career/finances re-settled - I will be attempting to transition out of my current industry next year so this makes that jump a little less risky, and hopefully will also let me save some money.
Though there is a lot of love (shown in different ways), we are very different people so historically, there's been a lot of friction. Financially it makes sense, and socially having fur-company (her two dogs) and being in the same city as a lot of my friends and my beloved sibling will mean a lot to me.

Unlike 55Degrees I don't expect a lot of compromising - my mother can be a bit "my way or the highway" (and it is literally her house)!

Q: What do I need to know about the level of friction I'll experience when I move back in with my mother next year?
Old 24-11-2019, 10:08 AM
55Degrees

Feedback for tealily

Haha she is very 'hands off' especially in the respect of helping with housework and doesn't engage much (always lost in a book or sleeping).
I think I am a bit panicked having someone sharing the space, as it wasn't planned for.
She's quite happy here, but her partner wants her back with him and is pressuring her, so she's in a difficult position.
She is actually here for her own wellbeing (mental health issues) and came back because her partner couldn't cope with her conditions and my daughter needs time to stabilise and think through some of her choices. She's also helping me out when I struggle with things so it is a win win situation.
We rarely clash and do get along really well, but I know she hasn't told me everything that has been happening or how she's feeling so I can only support her on the things I'm aware of.
Yep. You picked up quite a lot on the situation. Thank you

Next reading for tealily
SHOE ON THE OTHER FOOT

***I*** am planning on moving back home next year, and will be staying with my mother until I get my career/finances re-settled - I will be attempting to transition out of my current industry next year so this makes that jump a little less risky, and hopefully will also let me save some money.
Though there is a lot of love (shown in different ways), we are very different people so historically, there's been a lot of friction. Financially it makes sense, and socially having fur-company (her two dogs) and being in the same city as a lot of my friends and my beloved sibling will mean a lot to me.

Unlike 55Degrees I don't expect a lot of compromising - my mother can be a bit "my way or the highway" (and it is literally her house)!

Q: What do I need to know about the level of friction I'll experience when I move back in with my mother next year?
Old 28-11-2019, 09:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Reading for Belle

What does Belle need to know about her career?

* Sun and moon tarot (delving into the Thoth side of the tarot family for the first time evaaaaa)

Situation: 5 of Wands reversed gives me an impression of "uhhh... we're doing everything we can to JUST get by and work with each other, but everything is literally a hair's breadth from completely falling apart". This may be getting by on the surface - if just - but this card gives me the impression it's neither secure nor sustainable. If you've been thinking of an exit plan, then this is definitely a wise move. Note the lack of background figures or supports in this card (lowkey comment: also the art style!), suggestive that there's not going to be a lot of external help coming through here. Unfortunately, you may be on your own - meaning you need to look out for yourself.

What you need to know: 4 of Cups. If you're not already in a practice of seriously "Filling Your Cup" (ie serious, regular, and consistent self-care), then get into it, asap! This is like sending someone to the war trenches and not letting them sleep. We must be well-rested in order to perform well.

General advice + what's ahead: Queen of Swords + Ace of Pent rev. In this particular deck, the Queen of Swords sits on a cloud - from here, she has an excellent vantage point of everything going on below her. A very logical approach (and appraisal!) of your career may be warranted here. Don't let emotion cloud your vision. Where's it all going? Are you happy with where it's going? Do you need to course correct? These are all excellent questions to start asking yourself. Keep an open mind, be as objective as you can... and be prepared to have your mind blown with your realisations.

Ace of Pent rev gives me the suggestion that there's self-directed movement coming into view. This may not necessarily be a big change just yet, but it's possible you decide after some internal soul-searching that what you're currently doing isn't for you long-term and at some point you'd like to consider something else. This is why the 'rest and refresh' thing is so important - if you're not well-rested enough, you're not going to have the energy and clarity of vision to properly appraise where you're at and what your next move should be. So get that sorted so you can optimise your life into something both more secure, AND more sustainable :)

Sorry for the very slow response, I've been away. What an amazing reading thank you. Yes things are very fragile at work for one reason or another and I have felt that for quite some time. Figuring out the next way forwards has been a challenge and I haven't felt comfortable reaching out to agencies - so going within and seeing what emerges might be the best thing to do and finding within more creative ways of making money - thanks to that self-care that you reference.

Thanks so much - a very helpful and insightful reading.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:30 PM
Master
Reading for tealily

Hi tealily, let's start with your reading but first let met tell that i'm not an expert at reading so always take my words with a grain of salt and take only what resonate with you.

3 cards readings

1) Your mother : card 19, the sun
Your mother has a strong personality and she likes being at the center of attention. She likes or i would say she needs to be the one who is in charge and you takes decisions. She thinks that what she has decided is the right thing and if somebody has an other idea then this other person must me wrong in some way. She loves you deeply but maybe she doesn't allow you your full freedom ? Maybe she still wants even as you're an adult tell you how to do such and such ?

2)You, tealily : card 10, the wheel of fortune
Seems like you are or will soon be in a transition period, going from one stable situation to an other, new situation. I would say congratulation, this means that what you did, your work and your efforts have paid and you've evolved enough to be ready for the next level. You love your mother but you're not 100% at peace with her, you two have very strong personalities and don't like to be told what to do.

3)What is likely to unfold ? card 12, the hanged man
Here it's not a bad card, it's a challenge that you will have to take. Seems like with this moving back with your mother you will be faced with what hasn't been resolved with your mother and that's a good thing actually. Maybe it's some childhood issues with her that you haven't healed yet and you need to look at these and accept, forgive, love and bless this old issues. Once this is done your relation to your mother will be better and in your life things will improve and new doors will open once this thing of the past is healed. It may be not always leisure time but it's beneficial and will point out what you need to resolve so that you will clear yourself of old memories, beliefs that doesn't serve you anymore.

And this is it for now, don't know if what wrote is accurate or not so i'd love your honest feedback.

Next reading for smilingsun

I've started a new job a few months ago. I'm wondering how things are going to evolve for me with this job and how should i consider my boss and if i'm going to work many years in this company or only for a short time.
More importantly, i want to ask what is the maximum potential for me now with this job ?
Old 14-12-2019, 03:14 AM
traceyacey12

Reading for smilingsun

six of cups, 9 of pentacles, queen of pentacles, 5 of cups, the lovera, the hierophant, 9 of cups, 7 of wands, the high priestess, 10 of wands

It looks like you will be experiencing a deepening at your place of work in terms of role you play. There also seems to be traveling indicated, where you will get to visit a remote area. During this time, your boss will take over your work and someone, like a coworker, is going to strategize so that he or she can take over your work. This is random, but do you do like religious/spiritual work? I see you moving on to a place that is very calming and related to hospitals, like a chaplain?

Question for traceyacey12

where should I be directing my focus at this time?
Old 27-01-2020, 06:42 AM
Pathfinder

Reading for traceyacey12

Q: where should I be directing my focus at this time?

traceyacey12, I got the Full Moon oracle this time. So, your cards are: Fight (clarifiers: Bear rev. , Garden, Deliberation rev.), Angel and Demon rev. ( Sun rev, Game rev, Mice rev), Air (Water rev, Lilies, Rider)

The keyword here is "resistance", and I can't say you don't notice it. You are aware that someone is trying to influence your life, or is pressing you to make a decision against your own interests. And the cards show that you have to keep a decent communication with this person or group of people. Yes, you are to fight, but you know that this game is played with no rules, or the rules remain unclear for you at present. It is not a magic war or deliberately sent negative energies to you, no. The cards are talking more about social interactions and maybe about people in authority or important people for you. So, you can't confront them openly, although you are aware of their influence.

Air is your supportive element now. You are not only able to resist, but you can restrict their access to you, then set some limits, and put such people on their right places (Saturn is depicted on the Air card). Only don't do it "on emotion".

Be careful if you have to sign any documents, pay attention to your health (especially teeth and throat), be more neutral in your interaction with significant people. Let the dirty waters pour down, and you'll get the chance to start a new, clear page in your life story.

Question for Aglaya:
What is my most important task at this time?
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 28-01-2020, 09:30 PM
traceyacey12

Feedback for Aglaya

I'm not sure what this reading is pertaining to in my life, but I'll keep it in mind. The only thing I can think about is my sort of fight against society and norms. Thanks for the reading :)

Reading for Aglaya

The devil, the wheel rev, the empress rev, knight of pentacles, death, 5 of wands

I am getting that you have to choose a new path to go on. There's a relationship (a romantic one?) from which you have to dissociate from. It comes with too many burdens and pushes you in not-so-good ways. Although it is an uphill battle, your most important task would be to climb away from this situation.

Hope this resonates :)

Question for traceyacey12

What is my most important task right now?