Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 06-01-2018, 07:39 PM
Experiencer

Dynamo: The Most Powerful Sorcerer Currently In Existence

I am a spiritual medium and metaphysical teacher of many years and am an expert on this and related subjects. My Gift of the Spirit, the Gift of Discernment, cultivated over many years, stems from white-energy, seventh plane saints who are not collectivistic but individualistic in that they strive to be A Light Onto Oneself. They, like me, emphasize the cultivation of daily radiance, spiritual-sexual purity, humility or non-competitiveness, compassion, and heroism (i.e., a blend of courage and compassion).

Individually, spirits are too weak in The Light to manifest healing and telekinesis. So the age-old solution is to have many of them, like hundreds, even thousands, rarely millions, combine into an astral gestalt or group entity, thereby granting them the power to manifest minor miracles. (A gestalt is a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts.) One does not have to be highly evolved to do this. All the major religions were started by large, yellow-energy group entities on the fourth plane in the well-known seven astral plane or seven heaven paradigm found in Islam, Catholicism, the Kabbalah, and Hinduism.

The only difference between prophets like Jesus/Issa/Yuz Asaf, Moses, Sai Baba, and Abraham, versus sorcerers like King Solomon, Simon Magus (or Simon the Sorcerer) and more recent sorcerer examples like Cyril Takayama, David Blaine, Yif, Criss Angel, and Steven Frayne/Dynamo: is that prophets tend to have larger yellow-energy group entities that power and empower the formation of traditional religions.

In biblical times, the Christian group entity was more powerful than that of any sorcerer and they wished to be worshiped as GOD. They got their wish. That is why, for example, when there was a telekinetic contest between Simon Magus and the Apostle Peter to determine who was representative of the one true God (technically, neither of them were), that the Christian group entity was stronger. The duel arcane between Peter and Simon was dramatized in this History Channel episode.

Steven Frayne/Dynamo, like King Solomon, follows the age-old tradition of a sorcerer who gets his Gifts of the Spirit from a community of people on the Other Side. What makes him unique is that he tends to be more altruistic in his manifestations than most sorcerers AND that his astral gestalt or group entity is not a fourth plane, yellow-energy group entity - like Jesus/Issa had - but a fifth plane, violet-energy group entity.

The fifth plane of dimensions, when everyone has a Dominant Aura Color of violet, is the general border in consciousness between those who have a collectivistic mindset and who are a little more principled than their fourth plane, yellow-energy counterparts (who want people to worship them as GOD), and the sixth plane, sky blue-energy saints who strive to be A Light Onto Oneself and seek only the absolute truth.

The absolute truth is that the Space God who used the non-living Light to manifest The Big Bang has yet to come into this space-time continuum and that all the major religions were started by large group entities who wish to be worshiped and to control people, and who did not and do not represent The Original Creator/Lord Alpha Omega. Fourth plane, yellow-energy group entities don't want people in the flesh to know this!

Steven Frayne is the soul of Grigori Rasputin. This is self-evident by his gift to self-heal, just like Rasputin did, and why it was so hard to assassinate that Russian mystic, as he had that same gift from a group entity: Example #1 and Example #2.

The fall of a prophet..

In the 1970's Swami Sai Baba of India was referred to as The Christ of India because he could purportedly duplicate every miracle attributed to Jesus/Issa. However, at the advent of the Internet, it came out from former devotees that Sai Baba was a pedophile and sexual predator (who also reportedly had some people murdered) at his ashram in India. Consequently, a former devotee remarked at the look of anguish on Sai Baba's face when he waved his arm in the air - as he often did to produce sacred ash (vibhuti) or to create jewelry or to create food - and found that he could no longer manifest like he once did.

If you abuse others and/or abuse your Gifts of the Spirit you will slowly weaken and/or lose those telekinetic gifts.

In a word...KARMA.

The decline of a sorcerer...

At the beginning of the twenty-first century, Criss Angel (formerly Simon Magus) used to be the most powerful sorcerer but he and his yellow-energy group entity misused their power, abused people like this metaphysical author, and shrank in membership and power level. That is why Criss Angel no longer does his high levitations and teleportations.

Criss Angel used to do be able to do this and this.

But now, as of 2016, can only do this.

People who have known Criss Angel have relayed in so many words that he is not a spiritual person.

If Steven continues to stay grounded and not become egotistical and/or abusive with his energies to innocents, and to continue to do good works (charity) with his Gifts of the Spirit, he will likely remain for many years the most powerful sorcerer in existence.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:07 PM
Master
I am fairly certain that Criss Angel never had any 'powers'. His stuff started as stage magic and illusion (trickery). Later he did decline and started using camera tricks on TV. If you search on YouTube, you can find hard evidence (not just speculation) of how he does most of his tricks. This includes ALL the stuff in the 3 links above
Old 06-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Experiencer

I'm Not Here To Convince Skeptics That Magic Exists

Criss Angel decided to use what has been described by audience members as mediocre stage tricks, like at his Vegas act BELIEVE, simply because his gifts lessened from his misuse of those powers and the group entity he channels misusing their energies.

I have been abused by the energies of Criss Angel's fourth plane, yellow-energy group entity, and am therefore highly motivated to expose him for what he is. For you, it is like me trying to explain to a blind person what the color green looks like.

And if you do a search on YouTube - which I have done - to try and find credible, mechanical explanations behind his great feats, before his powers lessened, you will find only pathetic, mediocre explanations. I know the difference between stage illusion, high-tech gadgetry, and genuine telekinesis, and have not only witnessed all three in person but have also channeled the last firsthand.

I suggest you open your mind and do A LOT more research on this issue. Or, if you are simply here to try and smear my educational post I will quickly realize it and put you on my ignore list, as I no longer have patience with trolls and Criss Angel supporters who refuse to see the truth and/or are here simply because you are a paid Criss Angel employee, i.e., a disinformation agent of Criss Angel or Christopher Sarantakos.
Old 12-01-2018, 03:11 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for the post.....I just know we still have those sorcerers existing in this life.
and so, the Jesus and whole bible belongs to fourth dimention ,the yellow group...
Old 12-01-2018, 03:29 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Thanks for the post.....I just know we still have those sorcerers existing in this life.
and so, the Jesus and whole bible belongs to fourth dimension ,the yellow group...
Hi starnight1...

You're welcome.

Yes, that's pretty much the situation. Most of the religious heavens or large discarnate communities exist on the fourth plane, and they compete with one another for more members up there and more agents to channel them down here.

Since the First Century, the Christian group entity has greatly weakened. At its prime, with over a million members in it, no sorcerer group entity - like the one of Simon Magus - could compete with it in minor miracles of healing and telekinesis. However, those days are long gone.

It should also be noted that even the largest fourth plane, yellow-energy group entities and fifth plane, violet-energy group entities have certain telekinetic limitations. For example, none of them had or have the power to actually create a fully-grown humanoid body. That is why the prophets and sorcerers of old never returned in the persona of their former glory. Once a prophet or sorcerer is dead beyond simple telekinetic measures to bring him or her back - like when the body if fully destroyed - they cannot come back from the dead unless they do so through the traditional method of reincarnation.

We currently have a plethora of sorcerers in our midst and no prophets that I know of.

Never let it be said that the power of prophets and sorcerers doesn't lead to the formation of new religions. For that is how all the major religions started in the first place.

Note what actress Jennifer Lawrence said to one of the weaker sorcerers, David Blaine (i.e., not as powerful as Cyril Takayama and Dynamo):

If you started a religion I would follow it.
Old 12-01-2018, 08:02 AM
Experiencer
I came from Christian family.my mom prays long hours daily and goes to church, sometimes her prayer still gets answers, I m wondering who answering her?
for myself, since the journey goes and I learning more, I don't pray the same way as my mom, but I just talk and say"spirits/energies who love me pls do this or help me with this ,that.....etc"
but I don't know if it works or not very clearly...
mostly I will have a sign in dreams but those metaphysical dream r not align with the mundum daily life needs, it is for other purpose.
and I encountered entities/spirits in different forms a few times, I don't know why they came to me cos I haven't asked that. but I want to develop a deeper relationship with them now, how to do further , is it by meditate or tune in with their vibration?
and for the powerful sorcerer like Dynamo etc,can they manifest money,love by casting a spell over a candle light, just like the ancient did?

sorry for so many naïve questions.....
Old 12-01-2018, 11:29 AM
Experiencer

Hi starnight1...

You have good questions.

Dynamo and other sorcerers don't need to light a candle to make something happen. Their respective group entity makes it happen for them. Which is why sorcerers are typically wealthy or become so after a relatively short period of time. The spiritual drawback is that one cannot channel or be aligned with a group entity and evolve into becoming a pre-ascended lesser god. The highest mountain of evolution must be walked alone, without that support system.

Prayers are answered or not by spirits. That has always been the case.

The best prayers are radiant ones of gratitude. You radiate gratitude from the heart for what you want or something equally as good (as we don't always know what is truly best for us).

Radiant gratitude prayers work much better than traditional prayers because the gratitude ingratiates those who would help us.

Synchronicity this morning as I just viewed a Christian prophecy video that addresses the space alien problem, that they like to eat children, and made the following post....

I am an expert alien researcher who has won online awards. Jeremy's awareness about aliens eating people is spot on. Terra is considered to be a farm in The Reticulan Empire. Reptilians (who cannot shape-shift) routinely have children abducted - in places like Alaska - in order to eat them, as Homo sapien children are considered to be an eating delicacy.

The way to overcome this is to evolve into lesser gods by emulating the approach of The Original Creator, essentially radiating purified love through the heart daily. To be actualized in energy as lesser gods after death and in The Light. That is the only way to defeat the Reticulans, as they have the technological and industrial advantage, but they have absolutely no defense against advanced telekinesis.

Practical Measures To Avoid A Zetan-Reticulan Abduction
Old 12-01-2018, 12:36 PM
Experiencer
Thank u for telling the best prayers:)

how do u view bashar channeling and datre channeling? datre belong to seth group ,they both tell about "all that is". and there r limitless universes,no matter what we imagine what we believe, they all existing......
we can shift to the other universe by shifting the belief and the vibration.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Thank u for telling the best prayers:)

how do u view bashar channeling and datre channeling? datre belong to seth group ,they both tell about "all that is". and there r limitless universes,no matter what we imagine what we believe, they all existing......
we can shift to the other universe by shifting the belief and the vibration.
Hi starnight1,

I find Bashar interesting but don't agree with everything he espouses.

In the late 1970's the Seth material helped me spiritually awaken. Especially in regard to my life as Paul of Tarsus and what I came here to do; in starting a new system of spiritual thought, to be finalized by 2075, that doesn't entail the worship of Jesus. That is currently unfolding, has been for many years. But there are some inherent flaws in the Seth understanding, which is fine. Like the idea that Jesus, John the Baptist (who, by the way, is currently Joel Osteen), and Paul all belonged to a single entity. That is not how it happened.

Seth also taught that where we live, Terra, was created by multiple beings, which is also wrong. Some of what he espoused was distorted by group entity energies.

As to the Universe, there are many possibilities but only one Universe and one reality. However, once the time barrier is overcome, whereby future ascended masters can venture into parallel timelines to this one, and travel back into the past without changing our past (the source timeline) one iota, there will indeed be multiple Universes. The Original Creator, who divided Himself up into all of us (souls were not created but are fragments of The Creator), is banking on the time barrier being overcome. He knows that lesser gods will seek Him out. When that happens, it will enable Him to come into this space-time continuum for the very first time.

Now won't that be interesting! A Space God who can heal millions of people at once! No prophet in history, including Jesus/Issa, has been able to come close to doing that.

In essence...The First Coming.

Cheers!
Old 12-01-2018, 01:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Criss Angel never was a ''sorcerer'' and he admitted himself that he's merely an illusionist and that he doesn't believe in anything supernatural or people talking to the dead. All illusionists are fake, I've met an illusionist who can use telekineses but even he says supernatural stuff and sorcery isn't real.