Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-03-2018, 08:38 AM
Master
Graphene Dark Energy Production

Okay, I'm sick and tired of sitting on my hands with this one.

For many years, people have talked about Willhelm Reich and Orgone Energy...but that was done on a macroscopic level, using crystals and rocks that were too dense and too impure to produce notable results, even though some were obtained and measured.

Now, instead of using layers of crystals (which have impurities) and placing them centimeters apart...why not use Carbon 80 (graphene) and place it nanometers apart into Casimir Plates with minimal to no leakage (as is currently being experienced by lesser carbon compounds)?

Heck, we can really 'up the ante' if the graphene was arranged into plates of 'Buckyball' formation, so whatever energy IS lost, will be fed back into the system or the 'gap between the Casimir Plates'.

Now, here comes the great part...place the Casimir Plates of C80 inside a Teraherz Field and you create superluminal particles (particles which travel faster than light) and my 'guides' also inform me also that quantum entanglement occurs between superluminal particles - it's what creates wormholes and such.

So, when the vacuum of space is bombarded with superluminal particles, it creates "anti-light" which is like "anti-matter" in the form of Dark Energy...and when Dark Energy is exposed to a gravitational field, it transforms into Dark Matter.

Who told me this? "THEY" did and you'll find it nowhere online because humans haven't discovered this yet.

I went for a search and only found one article which was pretty much 'poo-pood' by skeptics...but it was only about the properties of Graphene and Brownian Motion and not the applications of Graphene in energy production or how to use Brownian Motion as an energy source:

http://www.iflscience.com/technology...in-the-future/

Now I'm glad that's off my chest...I've been carrying it around for years.
Old 05-03-2018, 04:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Okay, I'm sick and tired of sitting on my hands with this one.

For many years, people have talked about Willhelm Reich and Orgone Energy...but that was done on a macroscopic level, using crystals and rocks that were too dense and too impure to produce notable results, even though some were obtained and measured.

Now, instead of using layers of crystals (which have impurities) and placing them centimeters apart...why not use Carbon 80 (graphene) and place it nanometers apart into Casimir Plates with minimal to no leakage (as is currently being experienced by lesser carbon compounds)?

Heck, we can really 'up the ante' if the graphene was arranged into plates of 'Buckyball' formation, so whatever energy IS lost, will be fed back into the system or the 'gap between the Casimir Plates'.

Now, here comes the great part...place the Casimir Plates of C80 inside a Teraherz Field and you create superluminal particles (particles which travel faster than light) and my 'guides' also inform me also that quantum entanglement occurs between superluminal particles - it's what creates wormholes and such.

So, when the vacuum of space is bombarded with superluminal particles, it creates "anti-light" which is like "anti-matter" in the form of Dark Energy...and when Dark Energy is exposed to a gravitational field, it transforms into Dark Matter.

Who told me this? "THEY" did and you'll find it nowhere online because humans haven't discovered this yet.

I went for a search and only found one article which was pretty much 'poo-pood' by skeptics...but it was only about the properties of Graphene and Brownian Motion and not the applications of Graphene in energy production or how to use Brownian Motion as an energy source:

http://www.iflscience.com/technology...in-the-future/

Now I'm glad that's off my chest...I've been carrying it around for years.
This is amazing, Shivani and has given me a lot to consider. Maybe science will catch up with the universal laws one day and mankind will be the better for it. Meanwhile, don't get discouraged and keep plodding on. There's a whole universe full of beings inside you that gives their support with this.
Old 07-03-2018, 07:32 PM
Master
Shivani Devi,

....I find this report, and the attached article you referenced, every interesting.

It seems that there may be an unintended "doppelganger" effect of two Shivani Devi's discussing it here on Spiritual Forums, wouldn't you say?

If Graphene Dark Energy Production works as well as you reported, I'm sure it'll be well worth shouting about....by both Shivani Devi's!

I'd certainly like to learn more....from both of you!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 07-03-2018, 10:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Shivani Devi,

....I find this report, and the attached article you referenced, every interesting.

It seems that there may be an unintended "doppelganger" effect of two Shivani Devi's discussing it here on Spiritual Forums, wouldn't you say?

If Graphene Dark Energy Production works as well as you reported, I'm sure it'll be well worth shouting about....by both Shivani Devi's!

I'd certainly like to learn more....from both of you!
Don't mind me and my 'alters'...'we' were getting frustrated with the fact nobody else was replying to this, so think of it as an imaginative 'bumping of topic'. lol

I'll also drop a few links as a background to this, so you can see the natural progression:

The Casimir Effect
https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...casimir-effec/

http://www.iflscience.com/technology...nerated-solar/

https://phys.org/news/2010-06-graphe...lls-video.html

https://journals.aps.org/prb/abstrac...RevB.93.235309

This is due to the Scharnhorst Effect in Quantum Field Theory:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scharnhorst_effect

(However, they have not yet tested waveform function in regards to organic Isododecahedrons).

It's also called Superluminal Photonic Tunneling.

Here is how to tunnel through the light barrier using dark energy propulsion:
http://www.tsijournals.com/articles/...t-barrier.html

Now, they don't know how to create the bubble...but sonoluminescence does:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonoluminescence

The characteristics of fullerine in casimir formation within a terahertz field creates this.

...and now, I think I have lost everybody.

I mean, 'pieces of the puzzle' have been known about ever since 1992, but nobody has ever put them all together like this.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:52 PM
Master
Oohh....I was just led to something...the prototype of all this:

Bashar's stuff channeled by Darryl Anka...INTERESTING!

http://universalstarseeds.com/162-2

Now, by putting this all together...applying it...

This is going to give me something to chew on for quite a while...fullerine meets germanium crystals meets merkabah aerials meets scalar wave production meets quantum superluminal wormhole tunneling...brb braingasms occurring.

Quote:
We identify an architecture for the observation of all-optical dynamical Casimir effect in realistic experimental conditions. We suggest that by integrating quantum wells in a three-dimensional (3D) photonic band-gap material made out of large-scale germanium logs, it is possible to achieve ultrastrong light-matter coupling at terahertz frequencies for the cyclotron transition of a two-dimensional electron gas interacting with long-lived optical modes, in which vacuum Rabi splitting is comparable to the Landau level spacing.

https://journals.aps.org/prb/abstrac...RevB.93.235309

I'm just shivering all over now.
Old 08-03-2018, 03:21 AM
Master
...and so it is that anybody who has a background in quantum mechanical engineering can help...maybe.
Old 10-03-2018, 06:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
...and so it is that anybody who has a background in quantum mechanical engineering can help...maybe.

Shivani Devi,

I sent a PM to you of folks who CAN help. I remain fascinated by your insights. I think those of whom I speak in the PM, would also be...
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 11-04-2018, 08:37 AM
Seeker

I’m fascinated and I will follow this but I’m not qualified in this field.