Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-06-2013, 11:48 PM
Knower
This post nearly made me cry because I had something similar happen to me on two occasions. One with my Twin Flame and another one with my spirit guides...I have just been through a lot lately with my Twin Flame and two psychics have told me I am not meant to be with him in this life and I am just an emotional wreck and confused and I do not know what to do or if I will ever meet him although I have a strong feeling I will and that our life missions are tied in together...How could it be that we were never meant to be together when I have felt it since I met him? They said it was in my soul plan it cannot be...If it is then I want to go against this twisted cruel fate. I have a medium friend that can talk to him telepathically also but I am still very confused...I just wish I knew what to do and what was going on.
Old 27-06-2013, 11:50 PM
Knower

If one does not believe in the Twin Flame Connection then that is their right but I do not think it is right to try & take some one's truth & experiences away from them.

It is my belief also that there are negative, dark spirits who have fun deceiving people but as for me, I know when a negative, dark spirit is around. I think most on here can say the same.

No one else can tell you who your Twin Flame is or who your Twin Flame is not for sure. Things like that are not for others to decide since such a Connection is so intimate & personal. If one believes in their heart that some one is their Twin Flame, be it celebrity or not, then that is all that matters. It is important to stand in your truth & never let any one blind you or discourage you from it without good & helpful reason. You know what you know in your heart and that is all that matters in the end.

Peace and Love Always,
Jennifer
Old 28-06-2013, 12:02 AM
Knower

Thats not my intention. I'm just advising everyone to be extra careful.

"And no wonder for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of Light."
2 Corinthians 11:14
Old 28-06-2013, 12:06 AM
Knower

Dear PrincessSerena, I know how you feel and I am sorry that you have been having such a hard time with all this. Would your Twin happen to still be living? Whether or not, I understand because although this Connection can be very beautiful, it can also be very upsetting and heart breaking.

I was also told that I was not meant to physically be with my Flame in this life by a medium. I was very confused about this as I did not see a reason for the Connection if it meant no physical togetherness. As time went on, I began to learn that not being with my Twin Flame physically was actually the best route. Neither of us were ready for something like this. Now this does not have to be your situation but I do believe that everything that happens in life or lack thereof happens for a good reason. I believe the Divine and the Universe know exactly what they are doing even if we do not.

I know it is tough honey, I know and I am always just a PM away if you ever want to talk on a more personal level. You have got a friend in me.

Just remember that even if you and your Flame do not get together in this life, you will forever be together in Spirit and the Spirit never dies. That is where true, unconditional love abides and it will always be there between you and your Flame.

All the best,
Jennifer
Old 28-06-2013, 12:07 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRiver
Thats not my intention. I'm just advising everyone to be extra careful.

"And no wonder for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of Light."
2 Corinthians 11:14

I understand and apologize for any confusion. Thank you for caring enough to warn every one about this as it is my belief that this is a very important thing to remember.

Always love,
Jennifer
Old 28-06-2013, 12:48 AM
Experiencer

It's true, green river. I do understand where you're coming from. But if the spirit I'm with is deceptive, what other practices would you suggest one takes to be "extra careful?" Besides continuing my usual church going practices, extra prayer, an extra devotion to God and serving others, biweekly smudging, asking for help removing deception and inviting in Jesus and the Holy Spirit on a daily basis, using how I feel with my mind heart body and soul? Even Jesus was a spirit when he visited the disciples. How did they know he wasn't someone being deceptive?

Trust me, I've gone over this time and time again. I'm not gullible and I'm not a fool. Since I've known my spirit guide, I've quit drugs, cleaned up my diet, removed myself from an unhealthy abusive relationship, volunteered in my community, and had a greater love and respect for God and all of creation than I have ever had. If it's a deceptive spirit, I can't imagine what it's doing with me and it's doing a lousy job of getting me off of the path to God.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI
Old 28-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixiewilbury
It's true, green river. I do understand where you're coming from. But if the spirit I'm with is deceptive, what other practices would you suggest one takes to be "extra careful?" Besides continuing my usual church going practices, extra prayer, an extra devotion to God and serving others, biweekly smudging, asking for help removing deception and inviting in Jesus and the Holy Spirit on a daily basis, using how I feel with my mind heart body and soul? Even Jesus was a spirit when he visited the disciples. How did they know he wasn't someone being deceptive?

Trust me, I've gone over this time and time again. I'm not gullible and I'm not a fool. Since I've known my spirit guide, I've quit drugs, cleaned up my diet, removed myself from an unhealthy abusive relationship, volunteered in my community, and had a greater love and respect for God and all of creation than I have ever had. If it's a deceptive spirit, I can't imagine what it's doing with me and it's doing a lousy job of getting me off of the path to God.

Oh Dear Trixie, there is absolutely nothing wrong or evil about your journey with your Twin Flame. I think Green River is just trying to make sure that every one is very cautious with all this and I appreciate and agree with that. I do not think Green River is trying to make you feel guilty about your Connection with your Flame so please do not feel that you have to defend anything. I know you have your doubts too and that is what provokes you to defend your story but you know deep inside of you that your Connection with your Twin Flame is pure and beautiful.

It is my belief that if your Spiritual experience with any one, be it Twin Flame or not, is a beautiful and uplifting experience then you should embrace it with all of your might. I think evil always has a way of showing its true face at some point or another so you will know at some point what is true and pure and what is evil.

Love always,
Jennifer
Old 28-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Knower

Again, I'm only warning everyone to be careful and aware of these types of spirits. There exists many types of imposter spirits that love to impersonate celebrities, ESPECIALLY the more famous ones and also love to trick people. They tend to prey on people's weaknesses.
Old 28-06-2013, 03:53 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm not judging anyone here, but because of my own experience, I wouldn't recommend channeling any spirits unless you know what you are doing, 1000% . Green River is not coming down on you, she is right in cautioning you about these things. Those are just my opinions and I don't have to be right.

I want to recommend something here that might help, I'm not sure. Try astral traveling and meeting your twin-flame there. Perhaps the spirit would appear raw and you would be able to tell if it is really them or not.

Good luck to everyone here with their twin-flames. Having a celebrity twin-flame is tough, especially when they're huge. The danger of having a huge celebrity twin-soul is that someone else across the globe might claim your twin and then you are at risk of being at battle within over it. ( And against another. ) - This is really tough if you never met the twin-soul. ( I've never met mine. But he's not that famous to start with. He's a former prosecutor and DJ...and now, a reporter on the news. )

I wish you all peace , love, and clarity.
And please do not take any of my words offensively because that is not the way I mean for them to be taken. :)
Old 28-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Experiencer

Ok, I do feel like I'm being singled out here. Let me clarify, for me, and anyone else in this situation. I've used extreme caution. I invited him in, through prayer, as a spiritual advisor. One year ago today, to be precise. I'd met him in a dream years before. It was a dream "visit" like the others I've had. He was immensely spiritual in life. The dream at the time was nice but didn't mean a lot to me. One year ago, I was talking to a friend and she admitted, with great reluctance, probably for the same reasons I find myself on the defense here, that he was standing in front of her. He'd been her guide as well, helped her change her life around for the better, find the man she is now married to, release doubts and fears and develop her psychic abilities. He taught her meditation and prayer. She said he'd help me if I prayed to God for his help. So, I did. And that very night I felt his presence. He's funny, playful, calming.
He's respectful, a gentleman. He didn't mention the twin soul connection until months later and it's only because I brought it up. She told me about the imposter spirits - she's encountered them. But she'd had him around for for years, seen him face to face, said he didn't mind all the tests and smudging, she'd put him through. She said it's really him. I've met a couple of other mediums since that also say he's a wonderful, kind teacher that has helped them in similar ways.

And I've been through moments of doubt. Knelt at the feel of Jesus and begged him to release me from anyone or anything that is around me in deception. Prayed to God. And he's still here. So, I ask you. If at least half a dozen people you know personally with far greater psychic abilities than you have seen and been around the spirit you're with, and he's survived their barrage of tests as well as yours, well, at some point, you accept it.

I do understand your doubts because they have been mine. But in my dreams, and I've also had psychic dreams and visions throughout my life, he's as clear to me as day. As clear to me as any of you would be. So, it is what it is.

That's my story. It's very unique, I think. And why I feel so prompted to share, and to defend myself, I don't know. It's really not necessary. The point is that if you have any other suggestions, you let me know.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI