Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-06-2020, 06:40 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
Yeah, I really wanna watch it now

Well one way you could achieve that would be to trust your inner child, the innocence that comes from that little girl. Also, if you accept that you can "fail" contacting him, you also accept that you might very well succeed too ! Maybe you need to find another place then, one that'll make you feel comfortable. That's heartwarming really, seeing the gratitude you have !
Thanks. This night I woke up on my own I guess from the dream or memory and the feeling he was outside. one time we fought (not the break up) and he would wait outside my home (was with ma) for God knows how many hours, by the pavement, so not even sitting in a car. By the time I got out there was a light of hope in hi s eyes but then his whole body seem so stiff after that position for so long. I have not thought of this for so long. it would happen after he had broken up our engagement wedding too. he would be outside waiting in the day and in the dark. but I wouldn't go out. one time i really hesitated on what to do. But I didn't do it. eventually he went away. when it had happen in the past he did not wish to fight no more. he would then be not apologetic perhaps but careful, sweet. he would just get a light in his eyes. We would talk. I would go inside again. He would go away. Always him ending with a kiss and deciding with me when to see each other again. I would sleep like a baby. Anyways it was a special feeling last night to wake up like that, what ever it was.
Old 23-06-2020, 08:22 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
This night I woke up on my own I guess from the dream or memory and the feeling he was outside. Anyways it was a special feeling last night to wake up like that, what ever it was.

Trust your instincts. I knew I was right about you