Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: Twinflames, do you have a Karmic Debt in this life
Yes 13 2 18.18%
Yes 14 0 0%
Yes 16 4 36.36%
Yes 19 0 0%
No 5 45.45%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-05-2020, 02:57 PM
Experiencer
Karmic Debt TwinFlame

I’m curious to know how many of those that identify as twin flames have a karmic debt number in this life
It has always frustrated me when I hear people talk about twin flames and call their narcissistic situations or partners that they’ve dealt with in their lives to be karmic partners, As I’ve always believed that the twin flames don’t have any karma with others or with themselves, That they volunteered to come and take on & transmute the karma For humanity & by doing so, Destroyed themselves to a point in which as we know karmic partners will, so that you can then heal and put yourself back together and by way of doing then creating the path for humanity to do the same
I was shocked when I learnt that I had a karmic debt in this life prior to that I have always joked and said I must’ve been a real arsehole in a past life to have deserved my treatment in this life, but I just don’t feel that it is “My Karma”
Old 28-05-2020, 03:41 PM
Master
So what's with the yes 13, yes 19 etc??

I don't really believe in Karma myself. I remember Karen Bishop saying that all Karma was cleared, which was in the time she still wrote energy reports around 2010-2011.
I do guesstimate this was mostly for people who had come quite the way already and were awakened. Those were the ones to read her stuff too, not the ones who were still living the full 3D.

That rang true to me, all that Karma to do never resonated much with me. I remember reading it a lot in "Shogun", where the Japanese regularly said "Karma, neh".
It always made me feel as an easy way and rather lame excuse to not do something about something. As if you couldn't help it anyway, because after all it was Karma. I find that disempowering.

I've had a narcissistic partner for 10-11 yrs, I don't see him as a Karmic partner. I actually learnt a lot from that relationship, but most was harsh, I did pay a high price.
The way I see that is that the lessons I had to learn were offered to me many times before, in more gentle ways, but I didn't pick up on them. Then the Universe throws it at you in a way you cannot ignore any longer. I believe that's because me at a Soul level wanted to learn those things, so it had to be done.
I do not call that Karmic.

As for your poll, I don't get it so not clicking
Old 28-05-2020, 03:43 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
I’m curious to know how many of those that identify as twin flames have a karmic debt number in this life
It has always frustrated me when I hear people talk about twin flames and call their narcissistic situations or partners that they’ve dealt with in their lives to be karmic partners, As I’ve always believed that the twin flames don’t have any karma with others or with themselves, That they volunteered to come and take on & transmute the karma For humanity & by doing so, Destroyed themselves to a point in which as we know karmic partners will, so that you can then heal and put yourself back together and by way of doing then creating the path for humanity to do the same
I was shocked when I learnt that I had a karmic debt in this life prior to that I have always joked and said I must’ve been a real arsehole in a past life to have deserved my treatment in this life, but I just don’t feel that it is “My Karma”
Hi, just so I understand you right - do you mean that it is not your karma then, it is your twin flame's karma? And you are paying for it instead?

I think it is not so much about what one deserve or not, it is about understanding different situations, different types of pain and growing from it. I have experienced that I was in a reverse situation in my past life than I have been in this life, it is not so much a criminal and a victim role as it could be of understanding both perspective in order to then get the energy balanced out. Anyways, just my two cents on it.
Old 28-05-2020, 03:49 PM
Experiencer
No I’m not saying that it’s the twin flames karma, I’m saying that it’s the collective karmic energy of the collective of humanity
Old 28-05-2020, 04:30 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
No I’m not saying that it’s the twin flames karma, I’m saying that it’s the collective karmic energy of the collective of humanity
Ok thanks then I follow you :)
Old 28-05-2020, 07:19 PM
Master
This poll is interesting Flameseeker, well it is to me. It is interesting how most people have 16 and 13 as the numbers. Maybe, there is something in this.

Now I know that so many people say that twins came here with no debt, no need to learn etc etc. This is a lovely idea, however having the debt is a good thing as it enables the pair to heal the wounds together so that they can have re-union. Also it stands to reason that the majority would have 16 ...

Thank you for putting this poll out, it's very enlightening..
Old 28-05-2020, 09:38 PM
Master
Pressed it twice it posted 4 times
Old 28-05-2020, 09:38 PM
Master
Trying again.

So this is interesting neither myself or the other have any karmic debt.

We also have synchronized adeptness cycles which is when we can connect most easily to our soul energy. 18 day cycle, plus lots of other mathematical syncs.

Many years of struggle have taught very clearly, he and I are just 2 parallel incarnations of the same soul frequency/energy/flame/light. Aka twin flames. Twin flames are not what people seem to believe.

The romantic dogma really does a number on people. As said above it’s about taking on karma to forgive it all and heal it. We heaped on and absurd amount of exactly matching karma from the collective and heal it seperately, our interactions due to our carried karma brings about further karma that can be healed. It’s basically horrible and just one lesson after another in forgiveness of self, other, god, the universe, all who created and perpetuate the karma.

It’s not a love storey with a happily ever after, it’s not sweet romance.
We have contact almost daily and it is a perpetual excersize in forgiveness and love mixed with the work of clearing painful wounds the world suffers.

I wish all this tf dogma of expectation and reunification would go away and stop leading people into expectation.

When we die. We become one again. Because we are one. Two flames from the same light, that’s it.

Sorry if this seems like a rant. The dogma of one true love is cancer. Sure you love them like no other, but it’s not a happily ever after, probably till we die and become 1 light again.
Old 28-05-2020, 10:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So what's with the yes 13, yes 19 etc??

I don't really believe in Karma myself. I remember Karen Bishop saying that all Karma was cleared, which was in the time she still wrote energy reports around 2010-2011.
I do guesstimate this was mostly for people who had come quite the way already and were awakened. Those were the ones to read her stuff too, not the ones who were still living the full 3D.

That rang true to me, all that Karma to do never resonated much with me. I remember reading it a lot in "Shogun", where the Japanese regularly said "Karma, neh".
It always made me feel as an easy way and rather lame excuse to not do something about something. As if you couldn't help it anyway, because after all it was Karma. I find that disempowering.

I've had a narcissistic partner for 10-11 yrs, I don't see him as a Karmic partner. I actually learnt a lot from that relationship, but most was harsh, I did pay a high price.
The way I see that is that the lessons I had to learn were offered to me many times before, in more gentle ways, but I didn't pick up on them. Then the Universe throws it at you in a way you cannot ignore any longer. I believe that's because me at a Soul level wanted to learn those things, so it had to be done.
I do not call that Karmic.

As for your poll, I don't get it so not clicking
https://seventhlifepath.com/karmic-debt-number/
Old 28-05-2020, 10:15 PM
Master
Basically everyone I’m close to when their info is entered it calculates zero karmic debt. It’s likely an indicator of coming in service in general like being a wanderer/starchild. TFs would be amoung those.

There are a lot of wanderers here to lighten the collective karma now.