Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-06-2020, 11:27 PM
Pathfinder

How do you forgive things that haven't happened yet (but have been predicted)?

I get signs/signs/numbers/serendipity and tarot readings regarding this person. To me, it doesn't matter what this is- soulmate or twin flame. It's something I've never experienced, can't explain, and although I know what's been intimated, I don't tether myself to a label.

I've always been told that tarot readings are predictions of current energies and that they may or may not happen- but in my case, they've ALWAYS happened and the reality has turned out the way the cards said it would. Even when I was in denial, things came true. Even when I thought, "Wow, this reading is actually wrong for the first time and doesn't apply to me," it came true.

I've followed this path and a trail of bread crumbs for nearly 4 years.
Things got more heavy over time.

In the past year, when my tarot reader warned me she was getting married and to emotionally prepare myself for it- I didn't believe her and figured she was wrong. She must have been mixing up my energy with someone else. The time stamp on that reading was 8:19. I began to see 819 everywhere I went. Still, I thought the reading was wrong. Then BAM! Verification she's engaged and guess when it happened? 8/19.

When my other tarot reader sent me a reading, it confirmed she's getting married, but then it revealed she's cheating on her fiancee with the ex-karmic partner she lied to me about. Totally thought it was wrong... until over Thanksgiving I went out of town, met my friend at the movies, and in she walked with a woman- only it wasn't her fiancee. It was with the karmic partner and confirmed in front of my very eyes, she's cheating. I nearly fainted and found myself unable to speak for an hour. On the long drive home, I remembered the reading. I had totally forgotten it while in a stupor.

I've questioned why I need to know these things and why the Universe and my guides are so adamant that I do. I haven't even paid for a tarot reading in 2 years because both of my readers send me free readings when they are "divinely guided to do so."

I've heard more about the future and what may happen and there was another reading that I didn't think was for me, but it was just revealed it turned out to be true.

Basically, it's her thinking of me, trying to come back (she's blocked on SM and doesn't have my new cell phone number) by messaging me, but she's only doing it because she's having troubles with her fiancee. If the readings continue to be accurate, as they have been- whether I've believed it or not- she always tries to come back as a way of her not being alone.

The finality to this is that according to my guides/signs/readings, she'll get married, cheat on her wife with the ex-karmic partner, get divorced, still be hoping for the ex-karmic partner when she runs into me again- where I'm set to to reject her. After this, I'm in the dark. I have only been told up until this point.

The thing is, she hasn't even started doing the work on herself. It's apparent. I was struggling with how to move past this and did a couple shuffles of my oracle angel deck. Three times in a row, the FORGIVENESS card came up. But my issue is, how do you forgive something that has yet to happen?

Each time she tries to come back, it's to use me to fill a void. I remember the FORGIVENESS card being given to me again and again when I started on this path, after the Universe revealed to me she had lied to me about this ex-karmic partner. So, for nearly 4 years, all I've been doing is forgiving? I don't understand why I even have to know things when I've really tried my best to move forward in my own life.

So, how do you forgive something that has yet to happen? And the same cycle has happened repeatedly?

Mind you, she thought her ex-karmic partner was her twin flame because she started to see 11:11 everywhere, but it's just karmic. This person comes up as the Devil for her and it's strictly a sexual relationship (this other woman is married to a man and refuses to divorce him to retain her social status and money). I do try and keep that in mind in sometimes the Universe will give us conflicting signs to try to keep us on a certain path.

Either way, I'm being tasked to forgive, but I'm finding it hard because of all that's happened, is still happening, and hasn't even happened yet.

To be fair, part of my frustration is at the Universe/my higher self/guides for keeping me informed of such matters. And when I haven't listened to the messages, they only get louder and louder until I do.
Old 16-06-2020, 12:56 AM
Ascender
I think that you will be able to forgive her. You already show that you want to find a way to forgive. So just go through it. That is pretty much the only way.

Also,I know how you feel about having to forgive the universe/guides. I've been guided to forgive the universe, it's a challenge , but seems worth it. Better to learn the lesson, I guess. It is what It is really. Just keep going through it all, and accept all the emotions that arise. That's just how I would go about that.
Old 18-06-2020, 01:49 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
I've questioned why I need to know these things and why the Universe and my guides are so adamant that I do.
Indeed, why do you need to know if she's made plans elsewhere? Is her relationship to people your business at all? Why are you bothering yourself? If your guides have your genuine interest at heart then they'll have assured you that you can never own another person or their spirit or their emotions, so you have to get on with your life and wait and see what happens.
Quote:
The thing is, she hasn't even started doing the work on herself.
I mean, is this your business?

You have one thing to do: get in contact. Write if you can't phone. You know, the old way: pen, paper, envelope and a stamp. Or could it be deeper fears of rejection that are bringing on tinges of obsession? As it stands, you're caught up in the stasis of not knowing, which is better than an outright rejection from your viewpoint. Tarot readings and predictions are fine but unwise to rely on them no matter how true they seem to have come in the past.
Action is needed.
If you write or phone (if you can) you may clear the thing up once and for all. She'll either express an interest or tell you to let go then you can get on with your life - with or without her.

You know you have this one life. It ain't a dress rehearsal. In your profile you claim to be 35 so you have some work to do. You can believe all you want that there may be another life later on but no one can prove anything. Probably best to get your soul in the best possible condition to cover all eventualities - and obsession isn't spiritually healthy at all. Look forward to hearing more....
Old 18-06-2020, 11:03 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Indeed, why do you need to know if she's made plans elsewhere? Is her relationship to people your business at all? Why are you bothering yourself? If your guides have your genuine interest at heart then they'll have assured you that you can never own another person or their spirit or their emotions, so you have to get on with your life and wait and see what happens.
I mean, is this your business?

You have one thing to do: get in contact. Write if you can't phone. You know, the old way: pen, paper, envelope and a stamp. Or could it be deeper fears of rejection that are bringing on tinges of obsession? As it stands, you're caught up in the stasis of not knowing, which is better than an outright rejection from your viewpoint. Tarot readings and predictions are fine but unwise to rely on them no matter how true they seem to have come in the past.
Action is needed.
If you write or phone (if you can) you may clear the thing up once and for all. She'll either express an interest or tell you to let go then you can get on with your life - with or without her.

You know you have this one life. It ain't a dress rehearsal. In your profile you claim to be 35 so you have some work to do. You can believe all you want that there may be another life later on but no one can prove anything. Probably best to get your soul in the best possible condition to cover all eventualities - and obsession isn't spiritually healthy at all. Look forward to hearing more....

Anything I’ve done to try and get out of it has never worked. And I’ve tried and letting go has gradually come in time. Mind you, I’ve asked other questions pertaining to my career and this is what the cards have talked about. I have no control over what they want me to know. The last time I asked about her was January 2017, when it revealed things to me.

Either way, I’ve gained some clarity since then and even that came in perfect timing. I was supposed to know these things, because if the cards continue to be right- as they have, I’m set to reject her. Who knows? Maybe it just wanted me armed with all the information that she’d prob keep from me.

People assume I’ve paid for readings. It doesn’t work that way for me. It’s unavoidable up until now, but with strength comes agency. And that’s what I’m gaining. And as long as we are breathing, we all have work to do and lessons to learn. I stumbled on the phase I’m at in life and it’s called CROSSING THE ABYSS.