Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-06-2020, 06:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Soul connection or what?

Hello everyone kind souls,

I am here because I want to share my story with you guys because I think you can help me through this.. this is my first experience feeling these sensations and I am a bit scare.. .
So, I met this guy at the hair salon, I had to find a new place and I found that one randomly . I found this guy who works there, and immediately I had a feeling of already knowing him. but I didn’t pay so much attention to that (I didn’t know already this topic) and so I let it be. After 3 times that I went there, the fourth time, that we had constantly eye contact, he started talking to me about him and his life.. from that moment, my obsession began. believe me, I immediately felt a strange and strong sensation, a sensation of calm and peace, as if I were talking to a relative or close friend, cousin or brother. I’m a very reserved and shy person, but I was completely another: sociable and without fear of judgment, without masks .. and he told me some funny stories to gain confidence, and we were talking just the first time, seemed to be talking from a life like old friends! I could look into his eyes feeling to watch his soul, when he said a simple "today is a tiring day, I’m so exhausted." I felt a feeling of deep tiredness and I was about to cry, this is so absurd! What is happening to me? when I was about to leave, with an excuse, he asked me Instagram and I shared it with him. The thing that scares me the most, is that a few days after this conversation, I dreamed of him and I had a vision of him appearing in my room .. the next day, I was calm, and in the supermarket, suddenly I felt a pain in my heart and a feeling of despair while seeing him on my mind. And me and this guy have similarities because we are both really sensitive and emotional. I just think about him since that conversation and I feel him everywhere, when I think of him I open Instagram and pop up a picture of him like showing his presence.. I’ve become so emotional. now that you know how i feel, unfortunately there are obstacles between me and this guy. he is straight and he has a girlfriend ... i don't think he feels the same thing i feel.

How do I know if he has the same sensations if I rarely see him and at his workplace? are there any signs from me that i should see? maybe the fact that he told me about his personal things in 1 conversation? Is it possible that i made a spiritual connection in a conversation? with a person at work? I don't know how I should act the next time I go there, I feel that I will be happy and open with him, but I feel in my heart that I have to scream my feelings but I'm afraid that he thinks I'm crazy or that I want to flirt. Who knows if the next time he will be like serious or what? If he will be more open or do some steps towards me.. I don’g know what is happening to me, these dreams, feelings, are too strong towards him and nobody understands me. I need to be with him and share moments, it is as if I am far from something that is a part of me. I don't know how I can try to go out with him or I don't have to go to that place and meet him anymore. And I overthink and say “maybe it’s just on my head and I only like him?” But I can assure you that it doesn’t feel as only a crush because it’s not the same, absolutely. It’s something more that I never felt with anyone.

P.S I also see his name randomly everywhere.. I am sorry if I look like obsessed or something but this is all new and I just wanna figure out if that’s a soul connection or something like crush.
I feel so ridiculous to feel all these things because I am not the type of person with all these illusions or obsessions so I am seriously thinking if all this is real or I need help analyzing myself, maybe I’m just getting obsessive with relationships ? I don’t really know to do with him anymore. Thanks to all for your help .
Old 04-06-2020, 04:19 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar98
Hello everyone kind souls,

I am here because I want to share my story with you guys because I think you can help me through this.. this is my first experience feeling these sensations and I am a bit scare.. .
So, I met this guy at the hair salon, I had to find a new place and I found that one randomly . I found this guy who works there, and immediately I had a feeling of already knowing him. but I didn’t pay so much attention to that (I didn’t know already this topic) and so I let it be. After 3 times that I went there, the fourth time, that we had constantly eye contact, he started talking to me about him and his life.. from that moment, my obsession began. believe me, I immediately felt a strange and strong sensation, a sensation of calm and peace, as if I were talking to a relative or close friend, cousin or brother. I’m a very reserved and shy person, but I was completely another: sociable and without fear of judgment, without masks .. and he told me some funny stories to gain confidence, and we were talking just the first time, seemed to be talking from a life like old friends! I could look into his eyes feeling to watch his soul, when he said a simple "today is a tiring day, I’m so exhausted." I felt a feeling of deep tiredness and I was about to cry, this is so absurd! What is happening to me? when I was about to leave, with an excuse, he asked me Instagram and I shared it with him. The thing that scares me the most, is that a few days after this conversation, I dreamed of him and I had a vision of him appearing in my room .. the next day, I was calm, and in the supermarket, suddenly I felt a pain in my heart and a feeling of despair while seeing him on my mind. And me and this guy have similarities because we are both really sensitive and emotional. I just think about him since that conversation and I feel him everywhere, when I think of him I open Instagram and pop up a picture of him like showing his presence.. I’ve become so emotional. now that you know how i feel, unfortunately there are obstacles between me and this guy. he is straight and he has a girlfriend ... i don't think he feels the same thing i feel.

How do I know if he has the same sensations if I rarely see him and at his workplace? are there any signs from me that i should see? maybe the fact that he told me about his personal things in 1 conversation? Is it possible that i made a spiritual connection in a conversation? with a person at work? I don't know how I should act the next time I go there, I feel that I will be happy and open with him, but I feel in my heart that I have to scream my feelings but I'm afraid that he thinks I'm crazy or that I want to flirt. Who knows if the next time he will be like serious or what? If he will be more open or do some steps towards me.. I don’g know what is happening to me, these dreams, feelings, are too strong towards him and nobody understands me. I need to be with him and share moments, it is as if I am far from something that is a part of me. I don't know how I can try to go out with him or I don't have to go to that place and meet him anymore. And I overthink and say “maybe it’s just on my head and I only like him?” But I can assure you that it doesn’t feel as only a crush because it’s not the same, absolutely. It’s something more that I never felt with anyone.

P.S I also see his name randomly everywhere.. I am sorry if I look like obsessed or something but this is all new and I just wanna figure out if that’s a soul connection or something like crush.
I feel so ridiculous to feel all these things because I am not the type of person with all these illusions or obsessions so I am seriously thinking if all this is real or I need help analyzing myself, maybe I’m just getting obsessive with relationships ? I don’t really know to do with him anymore. Thanks to all for your help .

it is very possible you met one of your soulmates :) I have too in my life and have recognize them from past life too. Then how you met were destined. I guess the question now is what type of relationship will come from this and this is where the free will plays a role (then again one can sort of predict even this counting on growth and so forth, so in that regard free will is not so much free will as one can first view it as).

You don't know what is going on or not in his relationship. Perhaps it will end, perhaps not. I understand your hesitation and that you don't want to fall for him like that.

All you can do now is go with the flow. This was meant to happen.

One time I met someone who had been a friend of mine in my past life, but we had for a time in that life become a couple and it didn't last. In this life we met when I was in a relationship as was he and our relationship is that of a friendship, nothing else (and I am not in denial here either, I don't have romantic feelings for him). It took us some time to settle down in the type of friendship we have. I don't think it is uncommon. We were naturally, as soulmates, being effected of meeting again, so I think your energy together will do this too - it will land, ground itself. In what ever it will be. It is no wonder you are going through this, these feelings, that kind of vulnerability and joy too over that because soulmates - we know each other inside out and it can be both a feeling of blessing and can be scary to have someone else become so close so fast. This too will land.

Thank you for sharing your story, I enjoy reading it :) and it took me back too to when I met my soulmates. It is perfectly normal. Don't think you are the only one effected, he is most surely as well.
Old 06-06-2020, 09:50 PM
Just Tim

Hello Kar98

Quote:
How do I know if he has the same sensations

You don't get to, not now at least
I'm not telling you your future, but I can tell you that, knowing if he sees such signs as you, will not be important for long.

Quote:
I am sorry if I look like obsessed or something but this is all new

I bet it is to you, it seems a lot like it anyway ! But tell me, would you creepily stalk on that man ? Or you're just "fascinated" by him ? By the feeling his very simple existence bring up in you ?

Quote:
I am not the type of person with all these illusions

Or... Maybe the illusion's always been you not worthy of feeling those feelings, if that's how you feel/felt, that it's not for you. Assuming you're not a creepy stalker of course !

Peace to you