Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 19-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Guide

job hunting & the law of attraction

wondering if Anyone can answer This question..so iv Been looking for A job for awhile, and after i have An interview while I wait for A Call Back i still apply to other jobs, but i just Had An interview and i am wondering Should I not look for another job And manifeat this one? I really liked it
Old 08-04-2013, 07:42 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I think you should call and follow-up. It shows the employer that you are really interested in the position.
Old 09-04-2013, 03:14 AM
jackie219train

Tell yourself you already have a job, and are applying for others for mere change of interest. Believe you are employed. Just searching about for fun. I have found every job I had by deciding I wanted to work there so badly that I just ended up there. I told myself I would work there, told others, and went and got it. It just worked:)
Old 09-04-2013, 07:05 PM
Anewfran

sure search around for other jobs, but believe you have already got that job. Call that job back, some think it sounds pushy but if i was an employer it'd make you seem interested in the role. Remember manifesting doesn't JUST come via thought, it also comes via doing. Good luck!!
Old 11-04-2013, 05:34 AM
jaydonc

Job hunting is a big task which take time and most of the times it takes longer than enough time.
Old 16-04-2013, 03:12 AM
Endless_Love_2_you

I'm still job hunting -___-
Old 16-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Jenhearther

GETTING THAT JOB
I'm gonna do it, yes I am-(positive thinking.)
Or
I Know they won't hire me
I know I won't get the job, so why even try? (Negative.)
Yes yes this is many of us, sometimes we think positively and some of our thoughts are negative.

When your thoughts are happy/positive our position stands high. We attract good thing's to us (such as that job you want.) Yet scoring that job is just more than positive thinking. It's also about your attitude,your poster and how you approche the situation. And yes your boss will judge you based on these factors.
Tips
If you want to ace your next interview eat a healthy meal (it will show in Your mood.)

Know what you want.

Revise your resume

Develop up or brush up on your skills.

Take a behavioral and social classes (don't laugh they help.)

Research the company

Network

Do vulunteer work.

Smile be friendly.

Be positive stay motivated.

Hire a job coatch.

If the job doesn't feel right keep looking

Know your rights as a employe.

Make sure you meet the needs for the job (some jobs may ask you to take a brush up class..if its been a while.)

Prepare yourself for some questions. Such as why should we hire you?

That's all...good luck.
Old 13-05-2013, 04:25 PM
Shazzysun

Be a little different at interviews

Be persistent, but something you could try to make you stand out from the others:
Show to the interviewer something that you have created such as a leaflet, a report or even a book you may have written. This works if it is the same area of work you are applying for. Even a YouTube video you have created which you can show on from your phone.

This will illustrate your creativity and allow you to shine above the rest.
Old 13-05-2013, 08:03 PM
Master

I've been looking for about a year. I can't say with no success as there have been a couple where I've gone "ewwwww" and then there were some where i thought "yum" but they didn't think yum to me.

I would suggest: If it be thy will, thy will be done.

so, what might appear to be a dream job might not be a dream job.

there are things you can do to help yourself tho.

"i am good at interviews"
"I have a lot of good answers to questions"
"I am good at selling myself"
"I enjoy meeting people at interviews"
"I come across well"
"I am good at understanding the question"
"I am good at answering questions concisely"

those are just a few, i'm sure you can think of a few more. But, bear in mind that this is all part of a big picture - i say taht as someone who has been bitterly disappointed on more than one occasion.

Stay strong and focused and positive.