Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-10-2017, 12:36 PM
Experiencer

But look as I said above - we don't really NEED any of those other people at all - all we need do is READ THE BIBLE PROPERLY - and indeed read the ORIGINAL gospels properly and then COMPARE THEM !!! My dear old Mum had a saying that ALWAYS holds true - what cant speak cant tell lies she says - how very very true....REAL WORLD EVIDENCE EXISTS !! And look - the gospels are already written - we KNOW what they say - we don't need anybodies "opinion" - we can read them and SEE what is what...TRUTH compare to truth...Lets DO THAT shall we..??....

Because see as I said - ALL THE ORIGINAL GOSPELS have AUTHORS that CLAIM THEM !!! That's pretty crucial - its CHRIST TRUTH that the DISCIPLES write so they want you to know right at the start WHO THEY ARE and WHAT they are writing about !! There is no room for doubt at all...Ive shown you Thomas and how that opens - clearly it IS Thomas writing ,and yes that IS Thomas the disciple of Christ and not anybody else - READ IT for pities sake..lol...it is OBVIOUS...All the other ORIGINAL gospels have similar claims made by their authors.. Here is ORIGINAL JOHN :

Quote:
One day John, the brother of James these are the sons of Zebedee, were going up to the Temple. A Pharisee by the name of Arimanios came up and challenged, asking: "Where is the teacher you used to follow?"

I, John, replied, "He has gone back to the place from which he came."

The Pharisee said, "That Nazarene misled you, told you lies, closed your hearts and turned you away from your ancestral traditions.”

When I heard these things, I, John, turned away from the temple and went off to a deserted mountainous place. I was very unhappy, saying to myself:

Again we have the written truth revealed - could not be clearer or more specific - John and his brother James at the temple, have a run in with a Pharisee priest - this troubles John so much he goes off to meditate - he then reveals of course, the gospel as Christ appears to him in spirit and shows him the whole truth which he writes down and shares with us here in this ORIGINAL gospel which again HE OPENLY CLAIMS RIGHT AT THE START...do let it sink in - it IS John the disciple, brother of James, the sons of Zebedee - that IS the disciple John beyond question, and look he CLAIMS TO BE THE AUTHOR !!! Crucial as I will show you .. Thomas wrote HIS OWN TRUTH and CLAIMED IT - and John WROTE HIS OWN TRUTH and CLAIMED IT !! They all did - and those that we still have intact SHOW CLEARLY ALWAYS who is writing and why...Here is James :

Quote:
James writes to you. Peace be with you from Peace, love from Love, grace from Grace, faith from Faith, life from Holy Life!

Since you asked me to send you a secret book which was revealed to me and Peter by the Lord, I could neither refuse you nor speak directly to you, but I have written it in Hebrew letters and have sent it to you - and to you alone.

So we don't know who he is sending this secret gospel to - but he claims right there it is James and Peter writing the secrets directly revealed by Christ... He goes on to tell the person to keep it secret for the sake of safety, then of course reveals the things Christ told them directly, face to face...They all start right up front with an OPEN DECLARATION of WHO is writing and WHY....Judas starts :

Quote:
The secret account of the reflation that Jesus spoke in conversation with Judas Iscariot during a week three days before he celebrated Passover.

Again we see clearly, it is Judas Iscariot - and YES mate that IS A DISCIPLE too - revealing yet again a DIRECT SEC RET TEACHING from Christ - even tells us exactly when this conversation takes place !!

Read ANY of the ORIGINAL gospels and it soon becomes clear that it IS the disciples writing DIREC TLY..CLAIMED BY THEM DIRECTLY as they are AUTHENTIC !!!

BUT - now go look at "bible canon" shall we..??... I will PROVE TO YOU ALL using the bible itself now, that the canon gospels are NOT WRITTEN BY THE DISCIPLES - it is a FRAUD Folks - and if you read it properly, it is easy to see.. All we need do is read the first and crucially , the LAST paragraph form each canon gospel, and it will show us clearly it is FRAUD...Look, Matthew simply starts :

Quote:
1 This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham:

Notice - THERE IS NO AUTHOR CLAIMING THIS GOSPEL !! Not like the originals, where EVERY ONE OF THEM tells us right at the start who is writing what...Here in the "bible version" NO AUTHOR IS GIVEN and that is because it is NOT actually Mathew writing !! Skip now to the END to see for sure..

Quote:
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Ok so look and follow - Judas has already topped himself - so now there are only 11 disciples - but look the author there IS NOT AMONG THEM and says so VERY CLEARLY !!. This author writing this gospel is NOT A DISCIPLE, cannot be, as he says clearly the ELEVEN went to Galilee, but he doesn't say he himself went , just that THEY went, he the author did not go, was not present with them and does not even try to claim it, as he is NOT WITH THEM and is NOT one of the disciples...Follow - the author says the ELEVEN SAW CHRIST - THEY saw Him and THEY worshipped Him - again, this author did NOT see Christ or he would say WE saw him and WE worshipped and would have to include himself among them.... FACT is, this author is SEPERATE from those other eleven in galilee meeting Christ, this author is NOT ONE OF THEM did not go with them and took no part in ANY of this, clearly stated.. (the author here could not have been with Christ or disciple as this bible gospel will not even exist until 400 years after all this happened lol) So we see UNDENIABLY - the so called "gospel of Mathew" turns out is NOT WRITTEN BY MATTHEW - clear for all to see, openly admitted first and last paragraphs -as they all are......

Lets look at Mark next....Now some people think Mark is the Oldest gospel - but NOT the version you ave as "bible canon"....NO, there was an ORIGINAL MARK GOSPEL too - but sadly, the religion managed to destroy pretty much all traces of it...We know it DID exist though, as first we have many historians and "church fathers" who speak of it openly, plus we do have some scattered fragments of text...Sadly then, I cant actually show you now an ORIGINAL MARK - but I can for sure show you (all) that the version in the bible is again a complete FRAUD...Look..

Quote:
1 The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah,[a] the Son of God,[b] 2 as it is written in Isaiah the prophet:

Again take note - THERE IS NO AUTHOR CLAIMING THIS GOSPEL EITHER !!! Not at all like those ORIGINALS that tell us up front who is writing and why...Do let it sink in - the author does NOT say he is Mark writing because simply IT IS NOT MARK THE DISCIPLE !! Again, just skip to the last paragraphs to see certain clear proof..

Quote:
9 When Jesus rose early on the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had driven seven demons. 10 She went and told those who had been with him and who were mourning and weeping. 11 When they heard that Jesus was alive and that she had seen him, they did not believe it.

12 Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking in the country. 13 These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either.

14 Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen.

15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

19 After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. 20 Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.

Read it properly and see for sure that THE AUTHOR IS NOT A DISCIPLE !! Look - the author says first that Mary sees the risen Christ, tells the Disciples, but that THEY do not believe her...Look, the author does NOT INCLUDE HIMSELF among them - THEY did not believe her.. I he was a disciple, he would stat it WE did not believe her - but he says THEY (repeatedly) simply because he is NOT A DISCIPLE WITH THEM and is not even there present as this happens....

Next the author says that Christ appeared to "TWO OF THEM" - he does NOT say - "Christ appeared to two of US" but clearly states it as THEM, again that a is because this author writing in the bible is NOT A DISICPLE and so cannot include himself among their umber...All this happened to THEM he says, not to "us" and not to "me" but to THEM always THEM as this author is NOT a disciple !!

Next the author says that Christ appeared to the ELEVEN altoghether -and look again the author is NOT ONE OF TEH ELEVEN or he would just say US ELEVEN.. He goes on to say Christ rebuked THEM and Christ spoke to THEM - but the author does NOT claim that he himself was there, Christ did NOT rebuke the author, and Christ did NOT speak TO the author directly as this author is not a disciple and is NOT PRESENT as this happens !!

The author finishes by saying - after the Lord had spoken to THEM, THE DISCIPLES went out to start their own tasks...Look, Christ spoke to THEM and THEY went out to do these things - if the author was a disciple he would say Christ spoke to US and then WE went off to do as he asked.. This author DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE A DISCIPLE, makes it clear he is NOT A DISICPLE, and WAS NOT EVEN PRESENT as any of this happened !!

Luke and John are EXACTLY the same Folks...Luke starts :

Quote:
1 Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled[a] among us, 2 just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. 3 With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, 4 so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught.

Ok so understand yet again, there is NO AUTHOR CLAIMING THIS GOSPEL EITHER !! Again this author WAS NOT PRESENT with Christ or disciples - we know that because he says that MANY have tried to make sense of it already, tried to gain truth from THINGS HANDED DOWN TO US who were "EYE WITNESS to the word"....Understand then - THE AUTHOR IS NOT AN EYE WITNESS, he just told you, he is trying to make sense of things that OTHERS have recorded before hand and that has been HANDED DOWN to us "as truth"... This author IS NOT LUKE did NOT learn from Christ or disciple directly and is NOT AN EYE WITNESS to any of the events he reports about !! Again skip through tot he last bits for clarity Folks..

Quote:
50 When he had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up his hands and blessed them. 51 While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven. 52 Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.

Again we see clearly - whoever is writing this account is NOT A DISCIPLE as look he say clearly that Christ led THEM to Bethany but this author is not with them or he would say Christ took US to Bethany - similarly Christ blessed THEM but this author receiving no such blessing does not claim it for himself at all - and whilst Christ was blessing THEM He was lifted up and so THEY worshipped Him in great joy...Look, these things happened to THEM - NOT to the author directly - undeniably and clearly stated time after time - and that is because the author is NOT LUKE - it is NOT a disciple writing - it is an unknown scribe that is retelling things HANDED DOWN AS TRUTH - it openly admits it - the aauthor himself was NOT PRESENT is NOT an eye witness and does not even try to claim to be a disciple at all..

Read it PROPERLY Folks !!! NONE of those authors are the disciples - they are NOT first hand legitimate accounts !! they are MANUFACTURED ACCOUNTS taken from hundreds of pre existant manuscripts then all made to fit this one single narrative !! Do you actually read the bible..??..Notice then how the canon REPEATS the same stories IDENTICALLY, often even word by bloody word repeats, like cut n paste..lol....that is because it is EXACTLY THAT - cut n paste - edited to bring about conformity to stop a civil war.. the whole catholic religion is MANUFACTURED Folks to DOMINATE all these civil factions and stop 300 years of civil war...Do keep it real - do read it PROPERLY and DO let it sink in deep - you HAVE been fully duped if you believe the new testamant is Christ truth !!

Iit IS A FRAUD and a DECEPTION when the religion tell us that is the disciples own truth in the bible as clearly it is NOT the disciples writing at all !! I have already gone into great lengths on a recent thread showing the ACTUAL REAL WORLD HISTORY of how the bible and religion ACTUALLY came about - it WAS MANUFACTURED BY CONSTANTINE for the purposes of DOMINATING rival factions !! Here I will give you a few links to peruse as you see fit - none biased links dealing with historical truths rather than religious propaganda..

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/b...ianazar_40.htm

That will show you historic truth regarding your religion and its new bible.. Even tells you what specific passages were added or deleted from the gospels....VERY detailed...

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/index.html

And that second link will show you a good selection of ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS, WITH DATES, from which your bible canon versions will be cut n paste to form just four gospels found in your sanctioned bible.... But as I say - we don't really NEED any of it - just READ THE GOSPELS - both bible fraudulant ones and original disciples own words - compare them side by side - the bible has NO AUTHORS to claim their works and each gospel tells us directly it is NOT the actual disciple writing !!!

Compared to the original gospels that tell us ALWAYS up front, who is writing what an it IS THE DICIPLES WRITING.... The bible IS a fraud Folks - proved no matter which way we look at it as it is NOT written by ANY eye witness disciples or by anybody that either knew disciple or Christ - the bible as we have it now DID NOT EXIST UNTIL THE FOURH CENTURY so no way can it be an actual truth or actual eye witness testimony !!!! The ORIGINAL gospels are the place to look FOR that truth and that eye witness testimony, as the authors there TELL US who they are, claim their truth fully !!! Thats really quite crucial evidence....And besides, we have the HISTORIC account from INDEPENDANT source that tells us how and why the religion was really MANUFACTURED, clearly stated BY those who had all the power and control and in their own accounts they tell us the truth of all this religious malarkey and why it was done to us, for what reason and intent - to stop a civil war and to dominate all into submission !!!

So YES Jeremy - and any others - I will indeed tell you you ARE wrong if you think the bible is a trustworthy truth from "god" lol.. It IS a sham fraudulent religion start to finish that Christ ALREADY WARNED US ABOUT - so yes I WILL continue to do exactly as Christ Himself did, and I will show you clearly all the religious error, trickery deception and manipulation - and alongside I will continue to reveal as always the legitimate Divine truth of my Father - not to be found in your bible at all - but given by Christ directly to those with ears to hear......
Old 08-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

What's bias and prejudice=facts? Or all believe just someone find one book of Thomas? And they're so many people called Thomas at that time...... You know how many of the people wrote the story of Jesus? Hundreds or thousands and most of them can be wrong or right.

So your problem is you only believe one of them. And the author can be of someone "not right" or someone make up by himself or written after hundreds years later. Who knows? So you jump to a conclusion that this one is right and that one is wrong. That's naive.

As I said, anyone can write something good in language about Jesus story but not the true story of fact or truth. And you're intoxicated by this type of language. But think this way, why the Bible only put four disciples' books in the Bible? Because their talking and incident are coincidentally appears in almost all in these four books.

They accepted only under the right consideration that can find in all the information contained Jesus story and saying. You should know at the beginning there's no Bible only preaching orally.

Just make it simple, all are fake or nothing in any of them written is right. Forget about the Bible or Thomas book just pray to God or Jesus as you feel you're right. Because Jesus can be not as great as you think or better than you can think.

Your story is belonging to one side story. And other is his or their side of story. And now you're in a big problem to believe who's or what's right. Then you can just to follow your own believe and no need to convince others that your right? Aren't you?

All your explanations is just what I see is more likely that you're wrong.
Old 09-10-2017, 05:50 AM
Suspended
This is a short conversation between me and Jesus.

This is Jesus (he just comes out of my Paradise)who want me to tell to all the Christian. He'll handle all his saying but not you people to argue about them. Lord Jesus want especially Ab Orgine to stop saying anything about the Bible. You know nothing about Bible. You don't listen to Jeremy saying also. I'm Jesus. (He's using his original voice to talk with me but not telepathy communication).
Old 09-10-2017, 09:41 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy;
Quote:
What's bias and prejudice=facts? Or all believe just someone find one book of Thomas? And they're so many people called Thomas at that time...... You know how many of the people wrote the story of Jesus? Hundreds or thousands and most of them can be wrong or right.

lol - if you truly think bias and opinion = facts then there is a definite problem with your English understanding mate - bias and prejudice means for sure that whatever they say will be less than a whole truth, designed to make them look good and designed to hide anything negative..

So many people called Thomas - that is a nonsense answer given as you are desperate to prove me wrong - truth is the gospel tells us right at the start who is writing and look, it IS Thomas the disciple of Christ - the only one doubting that these days is YOU - to the rest of us its bloody obvious as it STATES IT CLEARLY for all to see...lol...except you, wilfully blind it seems - or just plain ignorant..

You are right about one thing - HUNDREDS of people wrote about Christ - some may be right, some may be wrong just as you say...It would be best then, to stick those who ACTUALLY WALKED AND TALKED WITH CHRIST wouldn't it, as opposed to all those others who come along later and add their own bits (such as the religion did with bible canon that I have proved to be a fraud)....Yes, it would profit us to read the ORIGINAL TRUTH before all those others came along to spoil it - therefore I always advise just as Christ did, and tell you that you simply cannot trust the religion at all - obviously not, as it is THEM who first murdered Christ to protect their own authority, and it is them who alter all this scriptural truth and bring all this confusion to you (all)..

Quote:
So your problem is you only believe one of them. And the author can be of someone "not right" or someone make up by himself or written after hundreds years later.

lol - NO Jeremy - as said, we KNOW who the authors are - they CLAIM them lol which is something the bible DOES NOT DO...try to let it sink in mate... We also know it was NOT written "hundreds of years later" - lol - because look mate, we have actual copies we can date by various methods - plus we have other people in history TALKING ABOUT the gospels and their contents and this is how we KNOW FOR SURE that these gospels were around in the very beginning, as simply your own religious church founders SPEAK ABOUT THEM OPENLY !!! and you call me "naïve"...lol..what a joke...

Quote:
But think this way, why the Bible only put four disciples' books in the Bible? Because their talking and incident are coincidentally appears in almost all in these four books.

Ah mate - now there is true naivete - I have already shown you WHY they match so closely - they are literally CUT N PASTE from all those hundreds of ORIGINALS....They match closely because Constantine HAD THEM MANUFACTURED SPECIFICALLY and TOLD his men TO MAKE THEM MATCH so that he could force a SINGLE RELIGION upon all these warring religious factions !!! They match so closely - word for bloody word - BECAUSE THEY ARE FRAUDS Jeremy - MADE UP to suit an agenda of domination, and all that is OPENLY ADMITTED, and very easy to VERIFY from INDEPENDANT HISTORICAL RECORDS !!!

Quote:
They accepted only under the right consideration that can find in all the information contained Jesus story and saying. You should know at the beginning there's no Bible only preaching orally.

Youre wrong there Jeremy - the ORIGINAL disciple gospels are written as they travel , walk and talk DIRECTLY WITH CHRIST, and THEY STATE IT OPENLY and so they are indeed reliable first hand direct testimony.... If it is NOT such a direct ORIGINAL EYE WITNESS account, then yes for sure we should be wary of its truth - and look NOTHING IN THE BIBLE IS DIRECT EYE WITNES ACCOUNT - again - I have PROVED that beyond any dispute as it OPENLY ADMITS it is NOT the disciples writing in the bible !!

Quote:
Just make it simple, all are fake or nothing in any of them written is right. Forget about the Bible or Thomas book just pray to God or Jesus as you feel you're right. Because Jesus can be not as great as you think or better than you can think.

Is more a case of the bible being a TWISTED TRUTH rather than an outright fake - they twist the truth there to hold you dominated, and to make sure that they remain in power above you, that you will ALWAYS need them to "reach heaven" as they teach you that you are a sinner who is lost without their help...lol..it is a TRAP Jeremy and you fell right in - JUMPED in both feet first...lol.. NAIVE indeed...lol...

Forget the scripture and just pray t god..?...Yer I DID THAT ALREADY -but guess what - CHRIST SPEAKS BACK - honestly He does - LEGITIMNATELY HE does - for me - and He tells me quite directly to set the record straight FOR HIM, as see, all these lies are ABOUT CHRIST, and so those who know and trust Him, understand all this perfectly, even if the religious types struggle and reel, those who follow CHRIST truly, know this is NECASSARY....

After all Jeremy - go read the ORIGINAL gospels - see Christ speak - He is VERY damning of this religion - spends a great deal of time and effort DESTROYING IT as it is a sham god, an IMPSTER god that is claiming the authority of Christ and my Father.... Tell me Jeremy - would you sit by idle as a sham imposter came and did evil things to your family..?...or would you too rise up and confront that threat..??.. I listen to CHRIST mate - He tells me clearly what is needed here...

"jesus" cannot be as grate a I think ior better that I think..??...lol...doesn't even make sense as usual - but anyway Im NOT speaking of this fictitious "jesus bible character" - IM speaking of YESHUA who IS the LEGITIMATE CHRIST - a REAL MAN who actually lived, around which this entire sage centres - "jesus of the bible" comes much later when the religion gets manufactured so they also manufacture this character based ON Yeshua, but as said, its a twisted truth now to suit their own agenda of domination..

IF you ACTUALLY knew Christ and my Father - like understood even the basics of al this, AT ALL - lol - then you would know for sure there is NO GREATER SPIRIT - there cant be anything greater - as HE IS THE SOURCE OF ALL CREATION lol... but as usual , that went right over your head as you continue and try to play a game of one-upmanship where you alone are superior, right..??..lol...

Quote:
This is a short conversation between me and Jesus.

This is Jesus (he just comes out of my Paradise)who want me to tell to all the Christian. He'll handle all his saying but not you people to argue about them. Lord Jesus want especially Ab Orgine to stop saying anything about the Bible. You know nothing about Bible. You don't listen to Jeremy saying also. I'm Jesus. (He's using his original voice to talk with me but not telepathy communication).

Ah and there you go slipped back off into fantasy delusion la la land again...How to say this Jeremy - now, you keep trying ot engage me in conversation -which I don't mind at all - I will TEACH you plenty Jeremy - yu will indeed become more enlightened than you are now - but first mate - before any true wisdom can be given to you, you must learn to simply shut up - stop all that bogus fantasy delusion - you KNOW IT IS DELUSION - you know full well that you make it ALL up and have NEVER had a legitimate spiritual encounter in your entire life - so - just stop it - or sorry mate it will be the ignore list for you again, and you will be left here alone to work through your ignorance... If you DO want some ACTUAL and LEGITIMATE spiritual encounters of your own, then honestly mate, just shut up and LISTEN to what is said !! No more fantasy Jeremy, or you will never attain anything of any use here...

Nobody else here even bothers to try with you Jeremy - you are very hard work indeed - but look, I do this kind of thing, truly, FOR YOU and others like you, I dont get any benefit here at all as I ALREADY KNOW CHRIST TRUTH, intimately and fully - its no egoic boast Jeremy - Iam the "elect" as your bible tells it..lol..so really it is your loss not mine....IF you want to speak to me mate, then for sure you need to drop all that b-s fantasy delusion - take me seriously when I tell you IM ALL ABOUT SPIRITUAL TRUTH - I find your outright fantasy to be nothing more than an egoic deception, a MOCKERY as said, you are just trying to make yourself somehow seem important or superior, which you are neither and if you insist on these repeated lies then I will just stick you back on ignore to save myself time and energy - that would be your loss mate, truly so wouldn't it ? - stick to the truth here always - and if you cant do that then don't speak to me at all...understand..??..
Old 09-10-2017, 10:38 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Jeremy;

lol - if you truly think bias and opinion = facts then there is a definite problem with your English understanding mate - bias and prejudice means for sure that whatever they say will be less than a whole truth, designed to make them look good and designed to hide anything negative..

So many people called Thomas - that is a nonsense answer given as you are desperate to prove me wrong - truth is the gospel tells us right at the start who is writing and look, it IS Thomas the disciple of Christ - the only one doubting that these days is YOU - to the rest of us its bloody obvious as it STATES IT CLEARLY for all to see...lol...except you, wilfully blind it seems - or just plain ignorant..

You are right about one thing - HUNDREDS of people wrote about Christ - some may be right, some may be wrong just as you say...It would be best then, to stick those who ACTUALLY WALKED AND TALKED WITH CHRIST wouldn't it, as opposed to all those others who come along later and add their own bits (such as the religion did with bible canon that I have proved to be a fraud)....Yes, it would profit us to read the ORIGINAL TRUTH before all those others came along to spoil it - therefore I always advise just as Christ did, and tell you that you simply cannot trust the religion at all - obviously not, as it is THEM who first murdered Christ to protect their own authority, and it is them who alter all this scriptural truth and bring all this confusion to you (all)..

lol - NO Jeremy - as said, we KNOW who the authors are - they CLAIM them lol which is something the bible DOES NOT DO...try to let it sink in mate... We also know it was NOT written "hundreds of years later" - lol - because look mate, we have actual copies we can date by various methods - plus we have other people in history TALKING ABOUT the gospels and their contents and this is how we KNOW FOR SURE that these gospels were around in the very beginning, as simply your own religious church founders SPEAK ABOUT THEM OPENLY !!! and you call me "naïve"...lol..what a joke...

Ah mate - now there is true naivete - I have already shown you WHY they match so closely - they are literally CUT N PASTE from all those hundreds of ORIGINALS....They match closely because Constantine HAD THEM MANUFACTURED SPECIFICALLY and TOLD his men TO MAKE THEM MATCH so that he could force a SINGLE RELIGION upon all these warring religious factions !!! They match so closely - word for bloody word - BECAUSE THEY ARE FRAUDS Jeremy - MADE UP to suit an agenda of domination, and all that is OPENLY ADMITTED, and very easy to VERIFY from INDEPENDANT HISTORICAL RECORDS !!!

Youre wrong there Jeremy - the ORIGINAL disciple gospels are written as they travel , walk and talk DIRECTLY WITH CHRIST, and THEY STATE IT OPENLY and so they are indeed reliable first hand direct testimony.... If it is NOT such a direct ORIGINAL EYE WITNESS account, then yes for sure we should be wary of its truth - and look NOTHING IN THE BIBLE IS DIRECT EYE WITNES ACCOUNT - again - I have PROVED that beyond any dispute as it OPENLY ADMITS it is NOT the disciples writing in the bible !!

Is more a case of the bible being a TWISTED TRUTH rather than an outright fake - they twist the truth there to hold you dominated, and to make sure that they remain in power above you, that you will ALWAYS need them to "reach heaven" as they teach you that you are a sinner who is lost without their help...lol..it is a TRAP Jeremy and you fell right in - JUMPED in both feet first...lol.. NAIVE indeed...lol...

Forget the scripture and just pray t god..?...Yer I DID THAT ALREADY -but guess what - CHRIST SPEAKS BACK - honestly He does - LEGITIMNATELY HE does - for me - and He tells me quite directly to set the record straight FOR HIM, as see, all these lies are ABOUT CHRIST, and so those who know and trust Him, understand all this perfectly, even if the religious types struggle and reel, those who follow CHRIST truly, know this is NECASSARY....

After all Jeremy - go read the ORIGINAL gospels - see Christ speak - He is VERY damning of this religion - spends a great deal of time and effort DESTROYING IT as it is a sham god, an IMPSTER god that is claiming the authority of Christ and my Father.... Tell me Jeremy - would you sit by idle as a sham imposter came and did evil things to your family..?...or would you too rise up and confront that threat..??.. I listen to CHRIST mate - He tells me clearly what is needed here...

"jesus" cannot be as grate a I think ior better that I think..??...lol...doesn't even make sense as usual - but anyway Im NOT speaking of this fictitious "jesus bible character" - IM speaking of YESHUA who IS the LEGITIMATE CHRIST - a REAL MAN who actually lived, around which this entire sage centres - "jesus of the bible" comes much later when the religion gets manufactured so they also manufacture this character based ON Yeshua, but as said, its a twisted truth now to suit their own agenda of domination..

IF you ACTUALLY knew Christ and my Father - like understood even the basics of al this, AT ALL - lol - then you would know for sure there is NO GREATER SPIRIT - there cant be anything greater - as HE IS THE SOURCE OF ALL CREATION lol... but as usual , that went right over your head as you continue and try to play a game of one-upmanship where you alone are superior, right..??..lol...

Ah and there you go slipped back off into fantasy delusion la la land again...How to say this Jeremy - now, you keep trying ot engage me in conversation -which I don't mind at all - I will TEACH you plenty Jeremy - yu will indeed become more enlightened than you are now - but first mate - before any true wisdom can be given to you, you must learn to simply shut up - stop all that bogus fantasy delusion - you KNOW IT IS DELUSION - you know full well that you make it ALL up and have NEVER had a legitimate spiritual encounter in your entire life - so - just stop it - or sorry mate it will be the ignore list for you again, and you will be left here alone to work through your ignorance... If you DO want some ACTUAL and LEGITIMATE spiritual encounters of your own, then honestly mate, just shut up and LISTEN to what is said !! No more fantasy Jeremy, or you will never attain anything of any use here...

Nobody else here even bothers to try with you Jeremy - you are very hard work indeed - but look, I do this kind of thing, truly, FOR YOU and others like you, I dont get any benefit here at all as I ALREADY KNOW CHRIST TRUTH, intimately and fully - its no egoic boast Jeremy - Iam the "elect" as your bible tells it..lol..so really it is your loss not mine....IF you want to speak to me mate, then for sure you need to drop all that b-s fantasy delusion - take me seriously when I tell you IM ALL ABOUT SPIRITUAL TRUTH - I find your outright fantasy to be nothing more than an egoic deception, a MOCKERY as said, you are just trying to make yourself somehow seem important or superior, which you are neither and if you insist on these repeated lies then I will just stick you back on ignore to save myself time and energy - that would be your loss mate, truly so wouldn't it ? - stick to the truth here always - and if you cant do that then don't speak to me at all...understand..??..

I'm quite tired so I only can answer you in short sentences.

I ask you ,why they're equalled? Then , you said, I don't understand.......?

You said, I'm in fantasy. But you never know a bit of the spiritual realm or God's world. What about, Jesus Christ is dabbling in physical and spiritual realm. So Jesus is in fantasy also. So why you believe him ,he says, his world is not in human world.

You don't know a bit of me. You're too slow! Why your holy spirit can't detect me? Is your "It" no more? Just ask again.

Is Jesus himself more real or the original Bible more real. He ask you not to say about the Bible then you still continue your great speech of truth. If Jesus doesn't say anything about the Bible why should you say about it?

Just about the energy you said before, yesterday, Jesus was teaching me, "how he practice himself). That's not energy practicing but how to do the inner body arrangement. So how can you learn his dharma? You're following other's teaching but not his teaching. And when I ask Jesus Christ, about your saying of the kundalini energy, he and my Cupidsons laughing at you. I think you know what I mean.

So you think Bible is very important to the true Christian? He never teaches me about Bible. Buddha Sakyamuni never teaches me about Buddhism scriptures. So books are dead, Gods are alive and progressing. Don't you think that whatever you rote then you win????? Not at all!!!!! That's naive.
Old 09-10-2017, 01:13 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine, have you ever see creator that you claim he's your father. Is he? NO!

Just now, Creator his original Godly appearance is floating in front of me. (My Cupidson and my Goddess wife verified that he is the true creator of life).He said, you're not his son. And he's not your father. He's not calling Christ . This is the first time he tells me his name..... So Jesus is here and creator is here.

Creator want me to tell you, you're the bloody fool. Just a folly person with no actual spiritual abilities or dharma energy. So what can you do ? Or just to lie or dig up something useless stuff.

Can you be closer to me? No! Can you learn anything from me? No! So you only let someone who is foolish to listen to you but for what purposes?

How far you're when compared with Jeremy? Sky and mud or poles apart. So you're catching flowers in mirror or moon in the water. That's human description of you.
Old 09-10-2017, 01:18 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy; what a load of nonsense you spout... I tell you Im all about truth - so you reply yet again with yet more lies and delusion.. Look - you have NEVER HAD A LEGITIMATE SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

You DO live a fantasy Jeremy - you bang on about "gods world" "jesus this" jesus that" but in TRUTH you don't have a legitimate clue about ANY OF IT and ARE just making it up as you go along !! I mean, what s this even supposed to mean - jesus dabbling in physical and spiritual realms..?..lol..complete confusion that actually means NOTHING at all.. That's your tactics here - spout so much rubbish that you tie everyone up in knots trying to make sense of you..lol...that way NOBODY replies and you get to say you are supreme as no one can debate you...lol...yer, I see how you work - trouble comes when someone like me CAN See STRAIGHT THROUGH YOU and I CAN be bothered to pick apart your fantasy as it is damaging and a MOCKERY to eveyhthing this forum is SUPPOSED to be about !!

SPIRITUAL TRUTH Jeremy - not made up egoic nonsense if you please !!

I know all I need to know about you Jeremy - the clue IS in the name..lol..you say Im slow..lol...but truth is its you who cant keep up isn't it...Tired..?...no - just means you cant think quick enough to come up with any more b-s... Not tired Jeremy - just means you heard my truth and you have nothing to counter it with is all...Quit the b-s and as I say, you may even learn something - especially about your self - and those are lessons you definitely should heed.. My Holy Spirit detects you just fine mate, as we see I am revealing you very clearly in truth aren't I - of course you wont admit that directly - but look, your words and never ending nonsense shows us clearly that truth despite what you intend..lol..

And whats this other nonsense now..?.. Is jesus real or the bible more real..?...what does THAT even mean..??..lol.... My answer is NEITHER are legitimate - the bible is a man made fraud and jesus is just a character IN that deception....If you want TRUTH of all this, then you need forget jesus and religion and seek instead truth of a man called YESHUA who IS CHRIST, and upon whos truth all your bible deception is based..

And no mate - He didn't ask me to STOP speaking about the bible, complete opposite actually - so please don't try to put words into either my mouth or His - and NO WAY did He EVER say a single thing to you - you are a liar !! He said lots and lots and lots about the religion Jeremy, and it was all NEGATIVE - you do not have a clue, so don't dare try to tell me His truth as that really is a mockery - you are a fraud !! You don't even understand the bible twisted truth, let alone Christ and His legitimate truth..lol..

As I repeatedly tell you - you just do not have a clue about any of this and ARE making it up as you struggle along !! As I have also told you - if you ACUALLY want LEGITIMATE spiritual contact and truth, then please shut up the nonsense fantasy b-s and read what is being said properly..

Energy and "jesus teaching you" is yet more delusion and you know it full well so quit lying so blatantly !! I know ALL ABOUT YOU Jeremy - stop it - its pointless for you to carry on !! Honestly - Christ and I WAS laughing at you - in a friendly manner - laughing at first at your naivete and stupidity - but now, you are indeed tired - you have become boring with yur never endin boasting and false superiority - and a nuisance distraction to the job of delivering His truth...Hes not laughing at you now - just feels very sad for you actually - wishes you would listen, but knows you are simply not ready for ANY legitmate spiritual truth - drunk Jeremy - as He said - shake off that old wine first and all the delusion it brings you, then come back try again...In the meantime - sorry - but back on the ignore list for you - I told you directly not to respond to me with fantasy - so immediately you reply with more of the same - stupid and ignorant so enough IS enough.. Wake up, wise up - I will watch your posts from time to time to see if I can help, but for now, you are on your own mate...
Old 09-10-2017, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Ab Orgine, have you ever see creator that you claim he's your father. Is he? NO!

Just now, Creator his original Godly appearance is floating in front of me. (My Cupidson and my Goddess wife verified that he is the true creator of life).He said, you're not his son. And he's not your father. He's not calling Christ . This is the first time he tells me his name..... So Jesus is here and creator is here.

Creator want me to tell you, you're the bloody fool. Just a folly person with no actual spiritual abilities or dharma energy. So what can you do ? Or just to lie or dig up something useless stuff.

Can you be closer to me? No! Can you learn anything from me? No! So you only let someone who is foolish to listen to you but for what purposes?

How far you're when compared with Jeremy? Sky and mud or poles apart. So you're catching flowers in mirror or moon in the water. That's human description of you.

Oh Jeremy I don't think our creator would call someone a ' Bloody fool ' it must be a demon posing as our creator
Old 09-10-2017, 01:35 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Oh Jeremy I don't think our creator would csll someone a ' Bloody fool ' it must be a demon posing as our creator

That's what he wants me to write as how human say. So I just write it out. He also talk directly to me using his own voices. You should know, Jesus came out of my Paradise and he taught me his dharma. And my Goddess wife and my Cupidsons are here. They tell me first. And he tells me his name and means "no meaning" but the sound is like a good meaning of a Chinese word. I see him face to face.
Old 09-10-2017, 01:48 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Jeremy; what a load of nonsense you spout... I tell you Im all about truth - so you reply yet again with yet more lies and delusion.. Look - you have NEVER HAD A LEGITIMATE SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

You DO live a fantasy Jeremy - you bang on about "gods world" "jesus this" jesus that" but in TRUTH you don't have a legitimate clue about ANY OF IT and ARE just making it up as you go along !! I mean, what s this even supposed to mean - jesus dabbling in physical and spiritual realms..?..lol..complete confusion that actually means NOTHING at all.. That's your tactics here - spout so much rubbish that you tie everyone up in knots trying to make sense of you..lol...that way NOBODY replies and you get to say you are supreme as no one can debate you...lol...yer, I see how you work - trouble comes when someone like me CAN See STRAIGHT THROUGH YOU and I CAN be bothered to pick apart your fantasy as it is damaging and a MOCKERY to eveyhthing this forum is SUPPOSED to be about !!

SPIRITUAL TRUTH Jeremy - not made up egoic nonsense if you please !!

I know all I need to know about you Jeremy - the clue IS in the name..lol..you say Im slow..lol...but truth is its you who cant keep up isn't it...Tired..?...no - just means you cant think quick enough to come up with any more b-s... Not tired Jeremy - just means you heard my truth and you have nothing to counter it with is all...Quit the b-s and as I say, you may even learn something - especially about your self - and those are lessons you definitely should heed.. My Holy Spirit detects you just fine mate, as we see I am revealing you very clearly in truth aren't I - of course you wont admit that directly - but look, your words and never ending nonsense shows us clearly that truth despite what you intend..lol..

And whats this other nonsense now..?.. Is jesus real or the bible more real..?...what does THAT even mean..??..lol.... My answer is NEITHER are legitimate - the bible is a man made fraud and jesus is just a character IN that deception....If you want TRUTH of all this, then you need forget jesus and religion and seek instead truth of a man called YESHUA who IS CHRIST, and upon whos truth all your bible deception is based..

And no mate - He didn't ask me to STOP speaking about the bible, complete opposite actually - so please don't try to put words into either my mouth or His - and NO WAY did He EVER say a single thing to you - you are a liar !! He said lots and lots and lots about the religion Jeremy, and it was all NEGATIVE - you do not have a clue, so don't dare try to tell me His truth as that really is a mockery - you are a fraud !! You don't even understand the bible twisted truth, let alone Christ and His legitimate truth..lol..

As I repeatedly tell you - you just do not have a clue about any of this and ARE making it up as you struggle along !! As I have also told you - if you ACUALLY want LEGITIMATE spiritual contact and truth, then please shut up the nonsense fantasy b-s and read what is being said properly..

Energy and "jesus teaching you" is yet more delusion and you know it full well so quit lying so blatantly !! I know ALL ABOUT YOU Jeremy - stop it - its pointless for you to carry on !! Honestly - Christ and I WAS laughing at you - in a friendly manner - laughing at first at your naivete and stupidity - but now, you are indeed tired - you have become boring with yur never endin boasting and false superiority - and a nuisance distraction to the job of delivering His truth...Hes not laughing at you now - just feels very sad for you actually - wishes you would listen, but knows you are simply not ready for ANY legitmate spiritual truth - drunk Jeremy - as He said - shake off that old wine first and all the delusion it brings you, then come back try again...In the meantime - sorry - but back on the ignore list for you - I told you directly not to respond to me with fantasy - so immediately you reply with more of the same - stupid and ignorant so enough IS enough.. Wake up, wise up - I will watch your posts from time to time to see if I can help, but for now, you are on your own mate...

I'm tire because I "eliminate" my energy but not as you think to add more energy. Hahaha. Just the opposite. That's why my energy is less now but my vision or third eye or my brain is very easy to probe the truth. Or to investigate my targets.

I may use years to practice it. Anyway I can only reply short post. I can gather my energy from the air but this time I keep fit for my practice. So I'm quite tired, any enemy can't attack me for Jesus is with me. Now creator is with me.

It's up to you to believe my saying or not. It's because you have no share of my mentors, Jesus and Creator.