Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 02-07-2016, 02:58 AM
Guide

NDE

I've read recently of a NDE and it sounded absolutely wonderful. Heavenly I would say. However, if this is heaven why are they not all the same? Also, do evil doers have NDE of hell?
Old 03-07-2016, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maguru
I've read recently of a NDE and it sounded absolutely wonderful. Heavenly I would say.
However, if this is heaven why are they not all the same?
Also, do evil doers have NDE of hell?
Sometimes I think I have read every NDE there is..certainly I have read most every book of NDEs
and messages from the Other Side.

What you see after reading 100...is each person has happen what they believe or are ready for.

Atheists, however, may have Jesus take them on a tour!
The Howard Storm NDE should be read! The famous atheist now a pastor.
Ha! if you google him wait till you see all the many youtubes, interviews and links...I'm glad he finally wrote a book!

Then, you have the most wonderful NDE the famous Mellen-Thomas!

http://www.near-death.com/reincarnat...-benedict.html

As to what people experience and why...who can say...but,
boy, they are perfect for that individual person.
And yes, there are some scary NDEs, for sure.

The attempted suicides sent back here are fascinating!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-07-2016, 12:14 PM
Master
I can't remember if I told this dream I had once, I probably did but for me it was so profound. I can't remember the exact words anymore but it was a trying period of my life...I was walking down a road in my dream and saw "Jesus" laying in a manger by the side of the road. That's all fine but Jesus was a man (with a wonderful sense of humor)...I instantly knew it was Jesus. I burst out laughing because he was laying in this manger like Burt Reynolds in Playgirl. but he was wearing a loin cloth. The jist of this dream and him coming to me as Jesus was that at the time I was a Christian (or trying to be) but he remarked about having to get my attention and surely I would recognize him if he came to me as Jesus and I did...If I believed in another deity he would have come to me as that. The source comes to us where we are and what we believe. If you are an atheist, I'm sure you'd have something to get your attention.

I just loved the fact that he came to me and the sense of humor. It was SO real, the dream. I'm sure many people would scoff about it, being just a dream as well as having dead relatives visit in dreams, but I've had both and they served their purpose for me. I had no doubt I was visited that way.
Old 03-07-2016, 12:23 PM
Master
Magaru, I had an NDE where I had three bright orbs with black eyes, no noses, and I could see or sense where their mouths were. Doesn't sound very heavenly or amazing but it was during the experience. I heard music that was so beautiful and they were singing to me, saying my name in a singsong way to get me to wake up. They sang wake up! wake up! (saying my name) and I looked at them and they were absolutely beautiful. the love they radiated was incredible. I was transfixed on them mostly because of the love emanating from them.

I wasn't tunneling up to heaven or spiraling down to hell. I did not see dead relatives waiting to bring me where they hung out. Simply three beautiful orbs or something with faces that I could discern and voices and music I could hear even though they did not open their mouths, just hovered and emanated love. I could have just basked in that...(I was not a Christian by this time)..this happened within the last decade. I woke up abruptly. Was it a dream? Could be, but in all honesty, I should have been dead too.
Old 03-07-2016, 12:30 PM
Master
OMG, Miss H! I had to bookmark that to favorites. Thank you for sharing it. I have to get ready for work, but I was reading some of it...amazing!
Old 07-07-2016, 03:38 AM
Guide

Thanks guys. I guess I was stuck on the ídea' of heaven where we all end up in the same place. Guess not.