Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 10-04-2014, 09:07 PM
lightworker22

Thankyou Matt Warne!

Thankyou Matt Warne for this lovely forum! Bless you you're now in a better place back with the Light! Bless your family and may the Light help them get over your passing!
Old 15-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Lonely Dragon

Beautiful words Light worker 22.
Matt you are loved and appreciated here, many who feel different have no were to go, to express, you have blessed all that and more with this site I thank you and many others will thank you. What a beautiful soul you are to have thought of this wonderful place we are all truly grateful for. Love and Light to you.
Old 19-05-2014, 11:55 AM
Raina

Thank you so much Matt Warne. What a legacy you have left for so many! I feel like I'm in a second home, a sanctuary to drop by no matter how the day goes.
Old 19-05-2014, 01:18 PM
Master
I agree. Quite a boon, quite a legacy.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:31 PM
Knower
To quote the late Maya Angelou, At the end of the day people won't remember what you said or did, they will remember how you made them feel. I've just joined, but, I would guess, Matt will be remembered for all of that.

It is wonderful that he created a sanctuary where people could be themselves. Without fear of judgment, intolerance, lack of understanding, narrowmindedness & reproof. Thanks, Matt for your kind, loving & generous spirit.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:39 PM
omdala689

Thank you Matt. We will meet you again on Earth.
Old 25-06-2014, 10:04 AM
Knower
This is just plain lovely. I love that people are writing their greetings and gratitude to Matt. And i too will add my thoughts. Thank you Matt. I bet you are doing great work ( and play ) from where you are now. I hope life is wonder-full for you. Thank you again. Sending huge blessings and gratitude to you and all who tend to the beautiful garden you started here.