Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-06-2012, 02:07 PM
LovingMistress

Thankyou Sammy , all your words have been appreciated.

B x
Old 01-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Administrator
Hey LovingMistress,

There is no death only continuing of life in the spirit world, when you see spirit in your dreams straight after burial or death of the physical body, it is spirit letting you know they have reached the spirit world , a lot of people see spirit in their dreams as when you sleep you are more relaxed,so it makes it easier for spirit to contact us.
you may see them again, in time but time means nothing to spirit, so what looks like weeks or months to you is only minutes in the spirit world,
you can ask for your loved ones to visit you in your dreams, you dont have to do this out loud, you can speak it in your mind.

Namaste
Old 01-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Deactivated Account
I wonder if this is because the spirit has moved on to higher realms? I don't mean the spirit has left you - they never leave us as such - but it might become more difficult to communicate once they have moved on from the earth plane?

I haven't dreamed of loved ones but I did have one clear experience soon after my ex husband's Grandfather had passed, at the time my son was just a small baby. An object was moved in my son's nursery at a time when no one else was there. This never happened again and I believe my ex's Grandad was acknowledging my son (who he sadly never really knew due to deterioration of his mental state close to death) before his moving on.