Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 20-01-2018, 09:44 PM
Pathfinder

Blocked Third eye

Hi, I lived through a traumatizing situation a few years ago and I still suffer from its effects. Some people say my Third Eye is blocked.. I guess this is the same as saying some of my cognitive functions are blocked. For example, I absolutely cannot recall any detailed events that happened in the time I had this conflictual situation. It is almost completely blocked. Also I feel like I have a patch in my brain... when the bubble disappears, I have headaches, and confusion in the brain.. my head spins and I lose balance. I read that these kinds of things is PTSD. How can I try to heal it at least a little. I don't care anymore about the situation, I buried it. But I dont' like these headaches and confusion and spinning.
Old 31-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile hoping to help

It sounds to me that you are subconsciously holding on to the negative residual energy from the event. I assume that you concentrate on that energy each time it rises. Can i suggest that next time this energy fills you, just ask what you gain/learn from it. Don't actively try to find the answer, just ask the energy the question and allow the feeling to pass you by. Meditation every day would probably help too.
Old 31-01-2018, 03:53 PM
Newbie ;)

You could also get your chakra's cleansed.
Old 31-01-2018, 06:10 PM
Experiencer
I say it was some high energy that you can no longer match becouse of blocks or damage, however you call it. So you will need a lot of development to only access that time and situation that happened. I know that is annoying. How can we help?
Old 05-02-2018, 10:13 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
I say it was some high energy that you can no longer match becouse of blocks or damage, however you call it. So you will need a lot of development to only access that time and situation that happened. I know that is annoying. How can we help?

I guess I will have to meditate a lot and learn to control my mind.. which I already started doing. I need more practice. I guess it will go away one day (if something else doesn't come up before that haha..I am so optimistic). It is already better now.. I guess I just need time. Thanks
Old 06-02-2018, 04:07 PM
Experiencer
It is good to form a mind frame through which you can live and is also functional regarding to others and life experiences. You have all the time you need. I guess it will go away one day, but your perception about this will be much different than it is now. Well, good luck. Everyone has something that is "more than you can chew", if you don't have it, it is possible, that you are not aware, so awareness and plan is good for start.