Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-11-2017, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
^hehe Yep, its that time of the month, in mood for ... nothing! Movie and hot bath is on the agenda, staying idle

The Devil: From the fountain tarot,There are stages of healing. allow yourself to feel and grieve however, I feel this card is asking you not to lose yourself in the process. In your healing, seek growth and freedom with balance.Break away or find methods to avoid circular thought patterns ( Egoic mind) as they can lead to bondage/addiction type energy & patterns.

Question for Clover: Leaving/Moving on From the state of Florida would be what kind of an idea?
Thank you, Clover. Helps... I'll do my best... I'm real good at doing just that, circular thought patterns, holding on to pain and so on.

And glad your card resonated as well.

Question for Clover: Leaving/Moving on From the state of Florida would be what kind of an idea?
Old 26-11-2017, 01:21 AM
Master

Hugs to Fairycrystal. Breakups are s--- and the only thing that helps me get through them is the knowledge that I've done so before. Give yourself plenty of time. I found the book "Buddha's Brain : The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love, and Wisdom" really helpful when I was getting through a really traumatic breakup, if that helps. Also - keep exercising!

Question for Clover: Leaving/Moving on From the state of Florida would be a ______ idea?
* Fountain
Page of Wands rev

Leaving/Moving on From the state of Florida would be a "plz don't do this, you're not ready yet" idea ;) (that was fun)

Q: Tealily's meditation practice is currently ______?
Old 26-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Tealily: LOL! Yep. Cards seem to agree for months to stick it through, why I feel differently is another thing.

Tealily: Page of Swords
Q: Tealily's meditation practice is currently __Focused and Truth seeking____ . Looks good, Keep it up,don't lose sight of it.

Question For Clover: Is it a good time to stop buying tarot cards?
Old 26-11-2017, 03:18 PM
Master
@ TeaLily, thank you for your sweet words! And yep, it is s.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Tealily: LOL! Yep. Cards seem to agree for months to stick it through, why I feel differently is another thing.

Tealily: Page of Swords
Q: Tealily's meditation practice is currently __Focused and Truth seeking____ . Looks good, Keep it up,don't lose sight of it.

Question For Clover: Is it a good time to stop buying tarot cards?
Cups 10:
Yes. You are complete for now, you have everything you need to be fulfilled.

QUESTION FairyCrystal: Do I even need to do a study/education in order to improve my financial situation and get true prosperity?
Old 28-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Master

@Fairycrystal
Page of Swords, Happy Tarot

It's not altogether a bad idea - the extra study/education would open up further doors for you.

My Q: tealily's general level of efficiency these days can be described as ______?
Old 28-11-2017, 05:46 PM
Deactivated Account

^Fulfilled for the year- agree. Kinda :P

My Q: tealily's general level of efficiency these days can be described as?

The Chariot - Reverse. I don't do reversals
Stagnating a bit.The Chariot is ruled by Cancer, more passion and fluidity needed.Pump the gas petal on what triggers good feelings..

Question: Message of encouragement for this Tuesday.
Old 30-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Master

Clover
8 of wands/physical: Positive movement forward (psychic tarot)
Recognition, abundance and new offer of apprenticeship coming up. Be happy and appreciate yourself:)
Old 30-11-2017, 05:38 PM
Master

Question: Are my current efforts to improve my fitness working?
Old 03-12-2017, 08:58 AM
Master

*Fountain Tarot
8 of Swords - actually kind of feels here like you've pushed yourself into a tight zone; I'm feeling that you've plateau-d or put yourself on an overly restrictive program (hope you are looking are yourself!) :O

My Q: That was a good question, so -
"Are tealily's current efforts to improve her physical health working?"
Old 03-12-2017, 11:52 PM
55Degrees

"Are tealily's current efforts to improve her physical health working?"

Strength reversed
No, you're trying too hard, ease up on your efforts, take your take time and be patient with your body or its gonna rebel.

Q. What do I need to be cautious about in December?