Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-04-2018, 09:24 PM
Newbie ;)

They can and do come back

Hiya ,i used to be on here alot ,many moons ago as kiwigirl11 .Just has to pop back for a wee update .

My SC is back in my life after not seeing him for approx 8 years .He came back to the sports club where we met about a month ago and we have been catching up like old friends ,it has been fantastic .No we are not in a relationship yet but things are certainly heading in the right direction .

The main reason i came back here however is not about the fact that he is now back in my lfe but to kind of give you all an insight of how i have got to this point and how things turned around for me .I am in no way a SC expert but just thought my story may help some who are going through the early stages of this crazy SC journey .

I think the main point i wanted to make is it is so true that this is an inside job ,Your soul connection can't and wont help you ,well not in the ways you imagine .They help you basically by breaking your heart,sounds crazy but so true .I look back now and every little heartbreak had its purpose .There were moments when i no longer wanted to be here but i am still here stronger than i have ever been and it was me and me alone that lifted me out of the great big hole i was in.

One of the main things i learnt is when anything that comes up any lesson or pain ,allow it to come ,feel it all and also say to yourself ,what is this feeling trying to tell me and actually listen to what your little inner voice tells you .SC are about lessons and hard soul destroying lessons but the only way out is through ,don't push them away ,they will keep coming back until you get it ,trust me .The quicker you do this the faster you start to heal and things turn around .

One of the biggest things for me in the healing part was learning to breath properly ,i know sounds weird but i didnt realise that it was such a block for me .I have suffered from anxiety pretty much my whole life and i didn't realise over breathing was the main issue .I went to classes ,only for a week and wow so much changed after that .My confidence came back ,had so much more energy etc .I also tool up art ,something i used to love in school .It gave me something to focus on and actually did take my mind off my SC .

Basically what i am getting at is i don't thing he would have come back into my life until i had healed .I always used to be so shy around my SC and used to have massive panic attacks now we sit and talk so easily and the love i feel when i am around him is out of this world .

The soul destroying ups and downs of these connections all serve a purpose ,i now look back and i am so thankful for all of them .

I hope this helped some of you on here ,so often it is all doom and gloom on here and everyone is in separation .Just wanted to pop back and say there is light at the end of the tunnel ,just keep healing and learning .

love and hugs Kiwi x
Old 24-04-2018, 12:59 AM
Master
So happy for you kiwi! I often wonder how you’re getting on so it’s great to hear you’re out of the really yucky phase (same here :) Lots of love x
Old 24-04-2018, 08:02 AM
Lorelyen

You know? It's lovely to read a success story here.

All good. Happy for you.

Old 24-04-2018, 05:50 PM
Master
oh kiwii, this is adorable. Thank you for giving hope, i am almost loosing it.
What a wonderful time for you. Go for it.
Be happy
Old 25-04-2018, 01:36 AM
Experiencer
I love it when former members of this section come back to update everyone. Usually we are left to guess as to how the story turned out after all. Thank you for sharing!
Old 25-04-2018, 01:01 PM
Guide

Yes they do come back when we are ready. I'm happy for you kiwi.

Mine has been back in my life 2 years now and while not in a romantic relationship we are close friends.

Even when they come back in your life, if there are still lessons to learn you both will still be triggered to learn them.

One thing I found is when I allowed things to just happen, really good things started happening for me. If I needed something (money, new job) these things were somehow just handed to me.

I think it's his turn to work on himself now because not so good things are coming to him and are causing him to re-evaluate and work on deep things within himself. I'm just here to love him and be there when he needs.
Old 25-04-2018, 06:04 PM
Guide

So what was his reason to come back? I'd be very interested in hearing that. Im happy for ya. But there are some of us who dont want to ever have "them" come back. No thanks i'll pass on that. All i care about is my healing and thats it.
Old 25-04-2018, 11:14 PM
Master
Can you feel the love, Forged? Isn't it nice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPFQeFaIpOw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntnkjw2mDWA
Old 25-04-2018, 11:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
So what was his reason to come back? I'd be very interested in hearing that. Im happy for ya. But there are some of us who dont want to ever have "them" come back. No thanks i'll pass on that. All i care about is my healing and thats it.

The intoxication of being in each other's energy spheres, love drunk, the merging of the twin souls, the return to the primordial, the relaxation of the strain (of separation) in the chords that connect twin souls ........
Old 26-04-2018, 10:14 AM
Experiencer

Really pleased for you kiwi!