Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-04-2018, 10:05 PM
Experiencer
I wonder also what's gonna happen as my awaking is gradual and extended on months/years and his awakening seems explosive ...what gonna happen? Will he be more "receptive" than me?
Old 22-04-2018, 12:13 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
I wonder also what's gonna happen as my awaking is gradual and extended on months/years and his awakening seems explosive ...what gonna happen? Will he be more "receptive" than me?

That's interesting about being receptive. Although a lot of things that might have contributed to my awakening happened within the years leading up to it, my actual awakening happened all within 3-4 months.
Old 27-04-2018, 08:29 PM
Experiencer
Hi!

Sorry I was traveling for work. I’m back :)

Interesting..but I also wonder : why is he awakening if not ready !? The only explanation I see is that it is needed as we are approaching the «*Event*»...he seems very afraid by the idea of spiritual stuff and completely denied my suggestions about vibratory alignment..I said «*you’ll see by yourself*». Lol

When I talk to him he answers but doesn’t take the initiative. Last time we talked was 3 weeks away...he doesn’t even like my Facebook links as usual. Nothing...
After, I’m a bit worried because he failed his exams and I guess he s lost and maybe depressed...(he s not working).

Furthermore, from what I understood..he seems to suffer from social anxiety and doesn’t go out a lot.
What do you think and suggest me to do (or not)?

I was very busy these times but when I release and think about that and have not even one little sign I feel a bit sad. :(
Old 27-04-2018, 08:35 PM
Experiencer
I don’t understand why we actually love to talk for hours online but don’t see each other since I’m living in the same town for almost 3 months now.
We met only one time in February. Lol...he was very anxious but we spent such good times, talking for hours. Then when he saw time runned out of control, he became aggressive...he sees he controls nothing in this relationship.
Old 27-04-2018, 08:35 PM
Experiencer
I don’t understand why we actually love to talk for hours online but don’t see each other since I’m living in the same town for almost 3 months now.
We met only one time in February. Lol...he was very anxious but we spent such good times, talking for hours. Then when he saw time runned out of control, he became aggressive...he sees he controls nothing in this relationship.
Old 02-05-2018, 08:21 PM
Experiencer
Well I met a friend who is spiritually advanced and while I was talking to him about my TF he had several (long) mental flashes. He said my TF probably had a revelation about Love for the chakras stuff he talked about...the guy talked about Talmud tablets ...then he had images about my TF who was very anguished before to see me...that he had a serious crush on me but was very afraid of me and in trouble with this relationship... lost and with difficulties to handle all what happens. He is overwhelmed.
He described physically my TF correctly whereas I never described him and he totally doesn't know him. :)
Old 04-05-2018, 01:02 PM
Experiencer
Oh, I just understood that my TF seems to suffer from social anxiety. Social phobia. He said he was always locked in home... and attached his strange symptoms (=awakening) to that.
But everything seems clear now : I also remember he cannot come to a rendez-vous (especially with me..?) without drinking or smoking before. This is for the lucky moments...*most of time he cancels it at the last time before to apologize ...now all this makes sense !
I noticed he was very agitated and anxious having OCD in front of me (nervous repetitive gestures with his hands etc).
Crazy because he s very handsome and smart...has no rational reason to feel so overwhelmed. Guess he really has some educational/parental love & confidence issues.

I see maybe a bit myself when I was younger (signs of social phobia but lower),feeling like everybody was watching me in the street and stuff..we are not TF for nothing if so. :) But I overcame all this. Now I can make a speech in public which was not even thinkable years ago. I was panicking.
Old 24-05-2018, 10:27 AM
Experiencer
Hey eww,

Hope you’re well!!

I’ve been making monologues theses times..:)

2 months we didn’t talk with my TF whereas we re living in the same city...
It seems that he suffers from social phobia also and not going outside except to bike.

I want to talk to him but since last discussion don’t know what to do... I noticed he doesn’t appear online a lot compared to before on messenger and even that he disconnects when I appear online and curiously I start to do the same as it makes me feel umconfortable...

What do you think ?
Old 25-05-2018, 06:38 AM
Knower

Thanks for sharing your experience. I guess he is going through awakening process. Be patient with him.
Old 25-05-2018, 05:41 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for the advice kellyshane.

Someone could have an explanation about why he seems to avoid me and to disconnect from messenger when I appear online as I didn’t try at all to reach him for a quite long period ..?

Afraid of talking to me ?
The 2 last times I connected on Facebook he appeared inactive a few minutes after.

Last time we had this conversation about his “symptoms” (of awakening).
He was a lot on Facebook and now he rarely appears online. I m a bit worried/curious.