Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-04-2018, 11:24 AM
Deactivated Account
Is it too lame to mention myself as my own soul mate? !!

Haha.

This is the first time in ages when I feel that I actually don't have any very strong soul mate connections besides my husband and my cat.

I had a few strong connections a year or two ago but my life has since shifted quite a lot.
My daughter visits and old widow and her dog in the afternoon after school - and the 3 of us and the dog chat and connect.
I sense that there is some kind of connection between her and my daughter - they are both a bit like kindred spirits or something...
My daughter says that she is part of her wolf pack and is very loyal to her - she always likes to check in to see how her friend is going, she is also like a bit of a matriarch figure to her... Yet they are also friends who share a mutual connection to and value family, animals and a love of online games...

So that's quite sweet.

As for me - well my cat follows me everywhere and stares at me while I sleep... It is actually w bit disturbing... He is very protective of me.
Old 25-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Master

absolutely emerald! we can be our own soul mate :)
i dont know what i'd do without my best friend within. that voice that keeps me out of jail.

ha!

Im thinkin. karmics, without them and understanding ourselves at levels we'd not be conscous of without their help, is crucial for soul growth development. and when i speak of this development. it's being totally full conscious on all levels of consciousness.
be it 3D, 4D, 5D. all meditative states whre you gain and open access to other conscious levels.
we get pushed to explore and examine more of ourselves.

I'll always love the idea of my perfect mate. equal love. where we could be apart for eons and still be right by each others side. difficult to describe what i mean by that, but i hope it's conveyed in a way that says....no room for insecurities.

yet on the other hand. im terrified. so i hope it robs me in the night where i had no idea it happend and im actually engaged with that true love and have been for some time. and on realization of that. all the fear falls away.

subtle. our friendship grew into a solid rock of knowing we can rely on each other to always be there. thick and thin.

all these karmics though , i mean, can you actually ever endure a peacefully content harmonious relationship with one? or bound to be fraught with challenges?