Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-04-2018, 08:32 PM
Newbie ;)

For me it was a dream in which i met my twin before even meeting him in real life (not in physical though). I was 12 back then, so at that time not only that i hit puberty but also started to awaken, so the start of my adolescence was really bizarre. I always kind of knew i was somehow different from other kids, but started to really think about it just when it all started shifting. A year from that dream i met him, didn't know how he looked like straight away, but my soul knew i found what i was looking for. Just much more later i saw pictures of him and he looked exactly like i imagined him in my visions and in that dream. It was time when i really, like REALLY started to realize that there is something weird going on, later on (not that so long ago) i found out about this twin flame concept and i'm glad i did because now i at least have a clue what's happening. He hadn't got out of my mind since i realized about our connection. And so the real journey had beggined with all that triggering, chasing, running, going back and forth, dark night of a soul... And it's not over to this day. Seems like there's no end to all this. I just got out of my codependant state of mind and started working on myself more. I often think how does he feel now, because it seems like we'd exchanged our roles. I moved out of my heart space and moved in my mind (also trying to balance those two) and he seems like doing the opposite.
Old 10-04-2018, 12:31 PM
Ascender

The eye contact and the soul recognition were the very first things. The eye contact because it was when I was looking into his eyes that my third eye started to twitch, although I didn't know what was happening then. I still think he activated my third eye somehow, but I still do not understand it. And the soul recognition because it was instant and unexplainable.
Old 10-04-2018, 03:41 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Hi Crowzie ! Amazing testimony :)

But I wonder: how is it possible, once you realize the connection, to engage with someone else ??I mean just imagining being with someone else...

For my part we didnt really date since we met back but I already feel it would be treason to date someone else as we belong to each other in our deep soul...sincere heart...

For me, it was being terrified by the intensity of the energy between us at such a young age...even before we were together at all. My ego wouldn’t have me admit what I felt. We were always triggering each other which lead us to fight quite a bit, even when were only “friends”. It’s hard to keep a connection when you’re always dredging up unresolved issues within one another, and not in the right place to deal with those issues either.

Currently, I’m having trouble with the idea of being with someone else in the future because she’s always going to be part of me. I don’t feel like that’s fair to someone I’m interested in romantically either. I hope in time this feeling begins to fade to where I can move on be happy in another relationship. As much as I love her, I can’t let that hold me back from being happy.
Old 10-04-2018, 04:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
The eye contact and the soul recognition were the very first things. The eye contact because it was when I was looking into his eyes that my third eye started to twitch, although I didn't know what was happening then. I still think he activated my third eye somehow, but I still do not understand it. And the soul recognition because it was instant and unexplainable.

Interesting... Reminds me that before to meet back my TF I was watching TV and his (particular) nationality appeared written above the screen and suddenly I felt my 3rd eye turning strongly !! I was stuck.
Old 10-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Experiencer
Thank you Crowzie, I understand ! Must be difficult sometimes not to be with the one you belong.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
So, what odd situation or event prompted you to stop and realize that something crazy and out of the ordinary was happening to you?
There's been so much weirdness over the years. Like yours, my tf was a stranger who came out of nowhere. It always felt like his energy was charging me, like a battery. At least once I remember feeling like my soul was being ripped out of my chest and flying up. That was just after he said my name. It was so intense. lol
Old 12-04-2018, 01:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul.cimmerian
There's been so much weirdness over the years. Like yours, my tf was a stranger who came out of nowhere. It always felt like his energy was charging me, like a battery. At least once I remember feeling like my soul was being ripped out of my chest and flying up. That was just after he said my name. It was so intense. lol

It’s interesting to observe all the different manifestations of weirdness, as you said. Today was another day filled with signs that seem to allude to the connection even though he wasn’t on my mind at all. At least not until a sign showed up, which I now quickly dismiss.

I literally saw two (controlled) fires by the side of the road, so strange to see two days after we had a snowfall. Plus so many other crazy things about which I’m not even going to spend any energy talking about. The only thing I know for sure is that life will never revert back to the old “normal.” And that’s okay. We have to be okay with that, I guess.
Old 19-04-2018, 04:30 PM
Seeker

Hell... I don't even believe MY story...
Old 22-04-2018, 02:16 AM
Master
One day when i had a very heated arguing with TF, a small earthquake happened. It was so odd and i was thinking "is this a coincidence or more than this?"