Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Master
Bunny Calling all otherkin, Pleidians, Sirians, what not

Got a question for all of you advanced beings!

If you can, I'd like to know why you chose to incarnate here on earth. Or perhaps enlighten me as to why souls of otherworldly origin congregate here.

What is it about the Earth that makes you all want to hop on over and help? Are you that interested in human development, or is it more of a personal desire for growth?

I personally, as a soul who has always been incarnated on Earth (as I know of) is currently unable to see the allure of this planet to advanced beings. So I'd appreciate your insights...what drives you to work here, what you want/have to offer, if you're far enough along on your journey to realize them that is.

Thank you, from a curious not so advanced being. :)
Old 19-01-2015, 08:43 PM
Experiencer
Hello Shinsoo,

I am not sure if I am the best person to answer you but at least I will just give you my thoughts. Yes, I am from another place in the the universe but I would rather not give you the exact constellation or exact dimension (it's not important anyway). You know, I think many souls living here on Earth have actually forgotten their path and why they are here. It's sad when I think about it. Many of them are confused and feels that they don't fit in. You may have heard the term Wanderers. But what I think is that here on Earth it's very dense comparing to other dimensions, and this is the place to be if you want to learn and experience about love and lack of love. I think for most of them, it's about learning that lesson. There are also a few others incarnated here who has already learned the lesson of love so they are here for another purpose. I hope that helps a little.

Boson
Old 19-01-2015, 08:59 PM
Ascender

oeps if i was told i was advanced i guess i would run away

and hide among the common folks where I feel right at home

knowing such folks do not exist and we are all humans down here :-)

lots of love and light to you , spreading that brings joy and has its reasons
Old 19-01-2015, 09:13 PM
Master
Negative entities can only seek forgiveness when they occupy a mortal host hence possession.

Some spirits from Cassiopeia know that the dark side is horrific and want to seek forgiveness in the name of Jesus Christ, whilst they occupy their host's body and teach their mortal host certain talents.
Old 19-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Not saying I'm an advanced being but I find humans to be quite a study in diverse levels of evolution. We seem to be an admixture of the worse and best that evolution has devised. This is where the action is. Only 2% of humanity are highly illumined and of unquestionable noble character. It will be interesting to see if the species will survive itself. Very few highly intelligent civilizations do and those that do are exceedingly precious, like diamonds scintillating rays of hope across the fabric of space/time. It is the work of "The Ancient Ones" to seed worlds, tweak star and planetary systems to support life and proliferate the presence of Divinity in the deepest corners of creation.
Old 19-01-2015, 10:43 PM
Ivy

That must have taken a long time to look at every human being, decide whether they are of noble character and calculated it to a percentage.

I am being a tad facetious of course, but making the point that such a percentage is 99.9% unlikely to have any bearing of accuracy on such a subjective assessment.

The world is created in mind... the mind is created in the world.

When an individual looks from their eyes and sees a world of darkness and seeks to bring it into the light, the contrast is like standing in the sunshine, looking at the shadows, believing the world to be in darkness. But when one steps into the shadows they realise there is no darkness there, only shade.
Old 20-01-2015, 01:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
That must have taken a long time to look at every human being, decide whether they are of noble character and calculated it to a percentage.

I am being a tad facetious of course, but making the point that such a percentage is 99.9% unlikely to have any bearing of accuracy on such a subjective assessment.

The world is created in mind... the mind is created in the world.

When an individual looks from their eyes and sees a world of darkness and seeks to bring it into the light, the contrast is like standing in the sunshine, looking at the shadows, believing the world to be in darkness. But when one steps into the shadows they realise there is no darkness there, only shade.

The statistic is from an intelligence community assessment of global human reliability. If there were a global catastrophe we need to know how to deal with panic and anarchy in order to guide the actions of the COG (continuation of government). You have a 98% chance of getting shot for your last can of beans.
Old 20-01-2015, 01:59 AM
Master
@Boson: Interesting...I agree the human realm can be an incredibly powerful teacher. I wonder if it's also kind of a magnet...while yes, there is definite goodness in this world, there's also a lot of darkness too. I wonder if darkness is absent or well controlled so that it's barely an issue in some of these worlds and that is perhaps another reason for the fascination with Earth and it's people?

@angelwing I don't mean to make you feel that way, lol. I was more or less describing how -I- felt as a definite Earth soul.

@Tristan I had no idea the only way negative entities can seek forgiveness is to occupy a mortal host. Fascinating about Cassopeia though, that's a very interesting reason and one I didn't expect.

@Shekinah: I agree there is a vast variety of evolution here. And it's not always a bad thing...with such a wide variety there is lots to learn as a result. Now that I think about it, Earth would probably be an ideal place to re-learn lessons if you feel a little rusty.

Ivy: I like that analysis about the shade. It's true.
Old 20-01-2015, 06:48 AM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
The statistic is from an intelligence community assessment of global human reliability. If there were a global catastrophe we need to know how to deal with panic and anarchy in order to guide the actions of the COG (continuation of government). You have a 98% chance of getting shot for your last can of beans.

Statistics are often fabricated with a bias toward the people giving it. So perhaps you could explain who the intelligence community are and their purpose for being please.

The variables of a statistical study are how many people were asked, and the variation of experience and current status of the sample group. The question type used is also influential upon the results. So you would need to know all of this before assessing the accuracy of a statistic.

If you are talking about a subjective viewpoint, as you are, then a far greater number of participants and variables need to be taken into account. When you are coming up with a world population statistic, it is highly unlikely that enough of the world population has been included in this study to make it anything but a fabricated number.

Statistics are a device that is used to persuade people into believing something. That is worth knowing before you believe in them.
Old 20-01-2015, 07:25 AM
Master
Humans are on the verge of an evolution of consciousness. That is of great interest to the other folks in the neighborhood. Moreover there are some nasty folks trying to stop it, humanity can use a hand right about now.