Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-10-2010, 03:59 AM
HollowBone

Seeing the Aura/Energies Around Objects

A few years ago I believe I started seeing energy, but I'm not entirely positive that is what is happening.
It looks like a transparent, milky substance around people. Sometimes I can see harsh "boundary lines," and other times I cannot.
Depending on the day or time, it also looks as though this energy (if that is what I am seeing) is pulsing and moving. If I de-focus my eyes, it looks like everything around me emits this pulsing, moving, energy.
Anyone have similar experiences?
I have always been intrigued and fascinated by the concept of seeing/reading the aura, so any info, insights, or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
-HollowBone
Old 07-10-2010, 04:24 AM
Administrator
Hello

Well all things and people have an energy signature to them. Its known most commonly as an Aura.

It will appear in layers at times or colours or even what can be described as HEAT waves.

Lynn
Old 07-10-2010, 12:41 PM
ShamanWoman

If I allow myself a little time to concentrate, I can see the "heat waves," as Lynn said. It's a good way to describe it.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Misscpb

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowBone
A few years ago I believe I started seeing energy, but I'm not entirely positive that is what is happening.
It looks like a transparent, milky substance around people. Sometimes I can see harsh "boundary lines," and other times I cannot.
Depending on the day or time, it also looks as though this energy (if that is what I am seeing) is pulsing and moving. If I de-focus my eyes, it looks like everything around me emits this pulsing, moving, energy.
Anyone have similar experiences?
I have always been intrigued and fascinated by the concept of seeing/reading the aura, so any info, insights, or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
-HollowBone

Hi

Yes it often starts that way and lasts for a few seconds before you try and get it back again. Then with practice the colours start to appear.

If you lie down and turn the lights down low. Put your hand in the air and look through your fingers. Eventually you will see the aura around the hand/fingers.

Another good way is to get somebody to lie down and put a coloured blanket over them e.g green. Make sure you have a neutral background such as a white wall etc and then stand back and focus your eyes just above the blanket line (they may look like a mummy lying down with the blanket over them). That is a good way to start seeing the colours coming off a person.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Experiencer

Yes, when I started seeing similar, I only saw a whitish glow around people and objects. With time I saw colors. I was perplexed in the beginning that I saw this around objects, and that caused me to dismiss what I was seeing. I think that although the auras of humans are maybe more complex and dynamic, all things are made of the same energy. As Lynn said, I believe ALL things do have their own energy signiture, whether 'living' or not. I think matter itself may be manifested from energy.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:34 PM
grazier

I used to find that when I attended Spiritualist Churches and there was a genuine medium giving messages, one who was truly in communication and sharing unconditional love, I would see huge pockets of colour around them, usually gold, pink, blue or green.

Blessings

grazier
Old 07-10-2010, 07:21 PM
Master
Here's a good article that describes what the aura is and has some Kirillian photos: Aura - http://www.crystalinks.com/aura.html

Xan

Old 07-10-2010, 08:31 PM
Experiencer
Humm how does one not confuse the aura with the negative image left behind from an object? When I do the hand exersizes I definately see something but am given to wonder if it is the negative impression that I see around most all objects.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:09 PM
Experiencer

there is a bit of a difference between what I see and think of as auras and what is sort of an 'afterimage' of something. It's a little difficult to describe, but I see a brighter image of things when shifting the focus of my eyes. the aura looks a little different from that and is more of what i would describe as a 'glow.' Also, it appears when I hold my gaze in one spot as opposed to shifting focus.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:37 PM
LightFilledHeart

When I was a child, I saw auras around everything... I thought everyone did! As I grew older, I came to realize that was not the case and learned how to keep it to myself, so as to be accepted and not thought "odd" by my peers. Later in life when I consciously chose a life in service to spirit, I had to go back and re-claim my gifts... gifts (which, whether through lack of practice or acknowledgement, I know not which!) had faded. I think today those named crystal and Indigo children are more fortunate, in that they have adults around them who recognize their differences and encourage development of same, but for we who came to age as the Rainbow bridge, bridging the gap between the old consciousness and the new, it was not so. We had to battle for our beliefs and stand strong against powerful opposition. In truth it made us stronger and more committed to our work in spirit and to Creation's Great Plan of Light to which we dedicated our lives and the small assignments each one of us carries out on It's behalf, so maybe it was all for a purpose. I think back on those early carefree days when I saw auras, saw and interacted with elemental life forms (fairies and such) and had the potent gift of the sight and of prophecy and do so with longing for a simpler and less effortless expression of God's gifts, but again... everything for a reason!

Love, Light & Blessings to one and all!
Carol