Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-03-2011, 09:17 AM
Love&Light

Dangerous devouring creatures on the Astral Plane?

What can you tell me about dangerous creatures on Astral Plane? I've heard a little about them, devouring monsters etc..?
(I can't find much info on the web about them... apart from info from an uncannily Astral like computer game called Allods or something.)

If I'm warrioress will I be called upon to fight them?

I thankyou and I love you for your answers in advance!
Old 13-03-2011, 09:50 AM
Ivy

The place where projection shows monsters or creatures and characters is your psychological landscape...its your unconcious thoughts, fears and desires. Ofcourse you may fight the monsters there, and perhaps to confirm yourself as a warior, you would have to. But they are your monsters in a world of your creation...and its just worth keeping sight of that. If a person played in the virtual world of gaming...until they became the character they projected into that avatar...would you undrstand what had happened?
Old 13-03-2011, 12:56 PM
iolite

Robert Bruce has a book, Practical Psychic Self-Defense, where he talks about negative entities that live in the astral plane.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/r...f-defense.html
Old 13-03-2011, 01:14 PM
abikisses

I'm sure with you consciously thinking of them and bringing them into your sub conscious, they surely will really manifest... if that is what you want?

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 13-03-2011, 07:56 PM
papadan

Yes, there are ample monsters in our waking world. Try not to dwell on them in another.
Old 14-03-2011, 02:05 AM
Sangress

There are no litteral "monsters."

Just many different individuals with different ways of being.

Some are predators, some are prey, some are both or neither.

The nature of that place is no different to here and no one is any better or worse than you think they are no matter where you are.

If you think someone is a monster, then that is who and what they will be to you.
Old 14-03-2011, 07:37 AM
Alan

"Monsters" is a bit too fancy a term, just accept that there are negatively inclined people in the astral just as there are here, it's just that in the astral people are less inclined or able to hide their nature.
Old 14-03-2011, 11:40 AM
Master
Hi All

If we take an earth elemental that I saw last year he was about a foot tall and (he)? was angry he had a head / face like that of a rhinoceros. (could that description relate to that of a monster)?

He came out of a forest and (he) was shaking his (fists/hoofs) In the air . Another time In the astral planes I saw a being that was roughly 5-6 ft tall with a rams head . The energy that I was aware of was not pleasant In the slightest . Yet again does this description relate to that of a monster?

These kinda life energies exist and there not all expressing love and light, just as the Individuals that experience human form on the earth planes . Does that make them monsters too?

x dazzle x
Old 14-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Master
i encounter a "monster" once while astral projecting but it really wasn't a monster. it was just another astral projecting person and my startlement at his sudden appearence near me caused a momentary distortion. yikes! he sure looked ugly and frightening there for a minute.
Old 14-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
Robert Bruce has a book, Practical Psychic Self-Defense, where he talks about negative entities that live in the astral plane.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/r...f-defense.html

This is a book that I highly recommend. As do I Astral Dynamics.

Robert Bruce is like a pioneer in the area of Astral Travel and its clear to undertand.

Lynn