Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 15-01-2019, 02:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Hiya!

Hello!

My name is Amethyst and I'm brand new to this kind of community. At 24 years old I've dealt with medical issues all my teen and adult life (mental illness and chronic pain) which has led me to do some soul searching about the essence of life. I recently read Anodea Judith's "Wheels of Life" and I felt most of what she said just *fits*. Before my curiosity I loved my life through solid facts and logic, giving no thought to what I felt deep inside myself. I would have never imagined that I would be expanding my worldview to include the metaphysical!

I've started a small crystal collection and am currently going about life with a new sense of wonder and curiosity. I wake up in the morning and feel like today will be a good day. I have no doubt that it turns out that way due to a change in mindset. I would love to learn about new books to read and other aspects of spirituality that people live their lives by. I'm also curious to know how my personal medical issues relate with my inner self.

Thanks so much for reading, and I look forward to learning along with everyone!
Old 15-01-2019, 07:29 PM
Master
Greetings Amethyst and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 15-01-2019, 09:47 PM
Administrator
Hi and Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 15-01-2019, 09:54 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-01-2019, 10:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello, Hello and welcome!
Old 16-01-2019, 01:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello and welcome to the forum!
Old 16-01-2019, 04:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Lullaby
Hello!

My name is Amethyst and I'm brand new to this kind of community. At 24 years old I've dealt with medical issues all my teen and adult life (mental illness and chronic pain) which has led me to do some soul searching about the essence of life. I recently read Anodea Judith's "Wheels of Life" and I felt most of what she said just *fits*. Before my curiosity I loved my life through solid facts and logic, giving no thought to what I felt deep inside myself. I would have never imagined that I would be expanding my worldview to include the metaphysical!

I've started a small crystal collection and am currently going about life with a new sense of wonder and curiosity. I wake up in the morning and feel like today will be a good day. I have no doubt that it turns out that way due to a change in mindset. I would love to learn about new books to read and other aspects of spirituality that people live their lives by. I'm also curious to know how my personal medical issues relate with my inner self.

Thanks so much for reading, and I look forward to learning along with everyone!

hello welcome! I absolutely love your name Amethyst Lullaby

well for one thing the pain and suffering you've dealt with has probably helped you be a more kind and mindful person as seems apparent, and also is probably at least partially what brought you here finally. I also feel like my dealing with similar things helped bring me to a point of extra consciousness and curiosity, which at a decade older than you thankfully I have found some answers I'd been seeking for a long long time.

I've come across many worthwhile things but there are a couple that have made the biggest difference. And after all I've found, the most important conclusion I came to was that nature is what heals, and deviating too far from or being deprived of it is what hurts. That includes what we consume and create or do physically, and of course involves following our inherent natures spiritually, emotionally, and mentally etc. It can be that simple, though of course sometimes it is difficult finding just what we are supposed to do, but that is part of the spiritual journey too.

A person I would recommend to help you learn about healing physically the fastest is a Dr Robert Morse. and while there are lots of awesome insightful people out there, one other that you might be interested to look up is a Donna Eden, who teaches a version of energy medicine, simple exercises that can have profound wonderful effects. Finding her about 4 years ago really helped change my life and listening to her taught me a lot about the deeper nature of life and our existence as divine humans. I am sure you will find a lot more worthwhile during your stay here, but I just wanted to mention those two because you said you have suffered and you have the power to end that and live even more joyfully
Old 16-01-2019, 01:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi, soul searching is the most important thing you can ever do.
Old 16-01-2019, 05:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
hello welcome! I absolutely love your name Amethyst Lullaby

well for one thing the pain and suffering you've dealt with has probably helped you be a more kind and mindful person as seems apparent, and also is probably at least partially what brought you here finally. I also feel like my dealing with similar things helped bring me to a point of extra consciousness and curiosity, which at a decade older than you thankfully I have found some answers I'd been seeking for a long long time.

I've come across many worthwhile things but there are a couple that have made the biggest difference. And after all I've found, the most important conclusion I came to was that nature is what heals, and deviating too far from or being deprived of it is what hurts. That includes what we consume and create or do physically, and of course involves following our inherent natures spiritually, emotionally, and mentally etc. It can be that simple, though of course sometimes it is difficult finding just what we are supposed to do, but that is part of the spiritual journey too.

A person I would recommend to help you learn about healing physically the fastest is a Dr Robert Morse. and while there are lots of awesome insightful people out there, one other that you might be interested to look up is a Donna Eden, who teaches a version of energy medicine, simple exercises that can have profound wonderful effects. Finding her about 4 years ago really helped change my life and listening to her taught me a lot about the deeper nature of life and our existence as divine humans. I am sure you will find a lot more worthwhile during your stay here, but I just wanted to mention those two because you said you have suffered and you have the power to end that and live even more joyfully

Thanks for the recommendations! I've been trying to find more books on the subject, I'll definitely put those two on my wishlist! Indeed I've been working on self-healing for years now, but only recently after discovering a deeper self have I actually seen remarkable change. I've not even really been actively doing all that much besides listening to how I really feel inside without judging myself with a critical, logical and scientific eye. I really connect with the idea of chakras and spiritual balance, which I hope to learn more about so that I can find myself with a stronger foundation of self.
Old 17-01-2019, 02:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello,
Warm welcome!